MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

May I ask why you are plugging them? Are they affiliates? The price is much higher. Are they better quality?

I checked out the website..they seem very low key to be the best as they claim. Plus why only sell 80iu as a box? And for 325? Which is higher than others have 100iu for?

What's going on here bud? I'm ur boy. Ill support anything ur supportung....as long as it makes sense
Who cares why? They are pharmacutical grade GH, not underground Optis. They are higher for that reason. For whatever reason Opti decided to share some decent price pharmacutical options for those that can afford them. But I'm sure when he has time to get on the board we will answer whatever you want.

Are you his rep? What’s the we shit? And you asked the question directly in your post that some are curious about. Why he decided to add this to his line when he has proven quality and affordable gh...I agree with you, pharma is pharma. And that could be the end of the coversation. Lol. Be nice to elaborate on his decision to add tho.

Ehh... killing time on the treadmill.

How are you gonna come in here and act like everyone is an idiot for not getting IGF-1 labs when you’ve been exposed for saying your numbers are high with no labs to back up? Matter of fact you’ve been called out for it a few times. Troll much?

View attachment 124961

View attachment 124960

View attachment 124959

Have a nice day prick ;)

Atleast I did get blood work. You think you’re detective now on meso? LMAO, fucking idiot. More time in the gym and diet and less time on the forum you might look decent skinny clown

Atleast I did get blood work. You think you’re detective now on meso? LMAO, fucking idiot. More time in the gym and diet and less time on the forum you might look decent skinny clown

Ugh... I hate when I get in an argument with a dumb dumb. There’s no winning. Let me make this simpler for you. I have labs posted in the testing section and in this very thread. You do not. So while you think it’s fine and dandy to come in here and call everyone “idiots” for not getting bloods done you should quit being a hypocrite and have some done yourself. You can say you have blood work and pop in sources threads and rave about how high your igf-1 levels are and how they are g2g all you want. It doesn’t mean shit unless you post those labs home boy. You know this because the screen shots I posted showed what happened when you came raving about your make believe numbers with no labs, correct? Looked like you had your ass handed to you.

Body shaming is something you like to do I see as this isn’t the first time you’ve done it. It’s a sign of an unintelligent individual when that’s where you take a fight. Ok, I’ll play. My dick is bigger!

So I got the 17iu bottles and was told to mix 1.2ml bac water with it. Should I just be using 1ml? What mark on the insulin needle should I go to if I want only 2iu? Sorry this may seem simple but this is my first go with GH. Thank-you

Yea I would, or leave it at 1.2 and do 15 Mark. 1.5iu... I think that’s close.. to a 2iu dose.
I’ll just add more water. All I did was mix it up today. Haven’t drawn from it yet. Just trying to make it as simple as possible

Do I have to inject this subq? Where else do you guys inject it besides the stomach?

Got my package from Opti, and everything looks good. Thank you!!

Communication was great, the couple of questions I had were answered almost immediately, and quick turnaround. I think it was 6 days from the time I opened communication until I had it in hand.

Are you his rep? What’s the we shit?.

Nope just a grateful.customer and old board friend. I've been around here since 2004, Opti isn't on the boards everyday and as you see he answers about 15 questions at once when he is.