MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

@opti
Opti and I had a slight error with the new 170iu batch. He did right and refunded me. Hopefully no one else has this issue. Surprised because his first 2 120iu kits had no issues.

I even commented how you handled it the right way. I'm not one to just poke a finger at any source. Like I mentioned in the emails, your two kits were the first to help me heal my lower back problem and joint issue from my powerlifting days. I mentioned they were game changers and appreciated that. Never tried to throw you out "publicly" but remember Meso isn't a source board, wanted to share my event like any member should....

Correction, I didn't say hahahahaha I said lol. . Besides lifetime introductory discount where else am I haggling? Asking to just have the 170iu amount replaced instead of you sending me 120iu kit as a replacement seems fair to me. I only run 2iu a day so at most go through one of your kits every 60 days.... 50iu isn't much money but still I just requested that the amount of iu I ordered be replaced and we agreed on refund. I even complimented you throughout the email on how good the quality of the first 2 kits have been for me. Just because you're a "good" source here doesn't mean there will be mixups.

Correction, I didn't say hahahahaha I said lol. . Besides lifetime introductory discount where else am I haggling? Asking to just have the 170iu amount replaced instead of you sending me 120iu kit as a replacement seems fair to me. I only run 2iu a day so at most go through one of your kits every 60 days.... 50iu isn't much money but still I just requested that the amount of iu I ordered be replaced and we agreed on refund. I even complimented you throughout the email on how good the quality of the first 2 kits have been for me. Just because you're a "good" source here doesn't mean there will be mixups.
Help me understand. Did you reconstitute all 7 vials, waited a day, then threw them out? Or just one and after not dissolving, threw out 7?

Help me understand. Did you reconstitute all 7 vials, waited a day, then threw them out? Or just one and after not dissolving, threw out 7?

I did first vial waited a few hours but it looked strange so decided to reconsitute 2 at the same time to see if there would be a difference. Waited a few hours after work and saw that they had particles too. Decided to do this again for overnight and then one more time the next morning. One of them, looked like the crystals you guys are mentioning but other ones were strange. I'd rather toss then inject something I have question about.

@opti

I even commented how you handled it the right way. I'm not one to just poke a finger at any source. Like I mentioned in the emails, your two kits were the first to help me heal my lower back problem and joint issue from my powerlifting days. I mentioned they were game changers and appreciated that. Never tried to throw you out "publicly" but remember Meso isn't a source board, wanted to share my event like any member should....
Looks like you burned a bridge!

Was just wondering how come everyone is saying the TA for opti domestic is 2-3 days max??

Packages ship within 48 hours(2 business days) of payment. In some occasions they get dropped of the following day depending upon time of payment arrival. From there the mail courier usually takes 2-3 days for delivery but their could be a slight delay due to the holidays which I notice is still active.

I don't correlate your scree-name with an email but I'm assuming you placed an order? You can email if you like so I can provide you a tracking number. Good day.

Jesus some sticklers in here recently. That one guy "joking" about keeping introductory pricing forever, talk about one of those jokes you actually mean. I got my package in 2-3 days from Opti but I'd say 5 days including payment/shipping is pretty reasonable and where you should set your expectations for any domestic source. 2 days is just a cherry on top.

No error on my part @alphastrength50. Not one person has reported any issues with this batch so it's a little difficult for me to believe that you went through 7 vials in 2 days with these issues.

Oh No! I'm certain you were not joking about a lifetime introductory pricing. A joke is something said to provoke amusement, laughter, etc etc... You asked for a lifetime introductory pricing. Quite a difference. I wont go into specifics unless you would like to continue this publicly? By the way Meso Members I offered the refund as I did not care to continue the haggling any further.
What happened to all the peace and love? Now it’s red text and passive aggressive typing when a member brings up an issue? I’ve heard nothing but good things about your product and service, but I’d like to see a bit more composure and professionalism from a source who many consider to be a “gold standard” when handling an issue with product... this is a bad look for you, man. Anyways, not my beef. Happy new year.

What happened to all the peace and love? Now it’s red text and passive aggressive typing when a member brings up an issue? I’ve heard nothing but good things about your product and service, but I’d like to see a bit more composure and professionalism from a source who many consider to be a “gold standard” when handling an issue with product... this is a bad look for you, man. Anyways, not my beef. Happy new year.

Is this a joke??? Opti has always wrote in red when he’s talking/thanking a member. Simply look at his post history.

Also, it sounds like alpha kinda got over on Opti. Opti sells 1000s of kits and alpha said his had particles even though no one else has ever had that problem. What does Opti do, refunds him. Not sure what the problem is here?

Just hate to see Opti getting bashed here and told he has no professionalism when quite frankly I wish all sources acted/preformed to his standard.

Agree and disagree bware, opti has a great product and even better customer service but airing out the dirty laundry wasn’t the best imo. Alpha said his peace, didn’t seem negative towards opti, but obviously opti was insulted big time to do something like that, but you can’t blame alpha for bringing up floaters..that’s definition of harm reduction right there. I don’t like the way that situation was handled at all, even IF alpha was serious about a lifetime discount.. still no need for opti to get aggressive. Say his side of the story and move on. Which is why I think there’s more to the story lol. But I still haven’t seen pictures of these floaters @alphastrength50 post em up. Let’s see what happened here.

Which is why I think there’s more to the story lol.

All for harm reduction and in most cases would side with the member but from the parts of the story that were aired sounds like Alpha claimed that he went through 7 vials in two days that had the particles and still got a refund. (Kinda fishy). Idk but just never seen Opti loose his cool but if someone tried to get over on anyone of us we’d loose our shit. If it was a new source sure let’s get him. But this is the first of this we’ve seen in just a bit over a year now and this is a very active source.

Was mainly telling @Grab Bag that Opti always responds in red text and then my fingers just typing away after that. Lol

Edit: I don’t feel opti was so much airing it all out there but more defending why a member wanted a refund when Opti felt the refund wasn’t warranted but did it anyway.

All for harm reduction and in most cases would side with the member but from the parts of the story that were aired sounds like Alpha claimed that he went through 7 vials in two days that had the particles and still got a refund. (Kinda fishy). Idk but just never seen Opti loose his cool but if someone tried to get over on anyone of us we’d loose our shit. If it was a new source sure let’s get him. But this is the first of this we’ve seen in just a bit over a year now and this is a very active source.

Was mainly telling @Grab Bag that Opti always responds in red text and then my fingers just typing away after that. Lol

Edit: I don’t feel opti was so much airing it all out there but more defending why a member wanted a refund when Opti felt the refund wasn’t warranted but did it anyway.

Fishy? Read why I went through the seven vials. I never bashed his services but rather gave him compliments man. If I see something I'm gonna complain man, that simple. Opti handled it with the refund quickly and has the pictures/video as evidence.

Fishy? Read why I went through the seven vials. I never bashed his services but rather gave him compliments man. If I see something I'm gonna complain man, that simple. Opti handled it with the refund quickly and has the pictures/video as evidence.

With the China ban and sources running off and leaving members hanging and then you stating that there was a issue and a refund was sent you just gotta understand there’s a lot of eyes on this.

Glad you were made whole but the way it was explained and put out on the board just doesn’t sit right. I know you don’t see it as you’re the Op but from the outside looking in it’s quite different.

I have a feeling that it may all get aired out here shortly since now there’s a member breaking out a pitchfork when the situation seemed handled.