MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Easy there dick rider, no harm in sharing info with others.
This guy apparently has it in for me since I've taken issue with him stalking another member. Pretty sad that the highlight of your day is finding someone post on meso only to attempt to get under their skin.

are optis coming with red tops on them now? i know the colour of the top means nothing but just received some from the Canadian source with red tops wanted to make sure there the same ! thanks

Ok lab results back now let me be as clear as I can
Had some issues - non I think are bad but trying to see if the other compounds effected my results

I use 1ml of sterile water for each vial no matter the brand or what the source says they are tested at. Even treated meditropes as 10iu vials and not the claimed 15iu.

So I treat all vials as 10 iu and inject 2iu morning 2 iu pm around 6-8pm

These were tested at 12iu per vial so going off of that figure I was really injecting 5iu a day and using those numbers it would be closer to what I pulled. Never less this is the highest 4iu a day that I pulled regardless the brand.

Question someone might be able to help with my test is lower than expected.

I have added masteron E at 540mg a week
And been trying a prework out pill that contains
5mg mythltest 5mg mythltren 25mg adrol 5mg halo

The fucking pumps are intense and I’m noticing the bloating effect using these with the adrol.

I did stop using them 24hrs before blood pull though.

Also @mands , it did seem that my T4 levels crept back to the normal range will do another blood test in a few weeks as well.

So T4 would seem is only needed at the beginning of hgh for me.

So chime in let me know what ya think
598836957.523321public.jpg598836944.542270public.jpg

Misread. Test number is weird for sure.

I will add the test is from my private guy who sends all his shit out to test also have pulled a 1300 on this same bottle I’m pulling from. But I wasn’t using the other compounds at the time nice 35ml test jugs are the best

I will add the test is from my private guy who sends all his shit out to test also have pulled a 1300 on this same bottle I’m pulling from. But I wasn’t using the other compounds at the time nice 35ml test jugs are the best

Hmmmm 35ml jugs? That’s great.

I’m gonna get some one to brew up a 1.75liter handle, like a bottle of Cpt Morgan of Gains. Last me the rest of my life. Lol

How you feeling on the Mast?

Hmmmm 35ml jugs? That’s great.

I’m gonna get some one to brew up a 1.75liter handle, like a bottle of Cpt Morgan of Gains. Last me the rest of my life. Lol

How you feeling on the Mast?

Feeling great I think the prework out pill is bloating me though but still getting good strength gains from it

Could be a dumb question but I was recently looking at my vials and some were crashed pretty bad because I like living in an icebox... your big bottle doesn't happen to be amber/opaque and can't see if it's crashed?

Could be a dumb question but I was recently looking at my vials and some were crashed pretty bad because I like living in an icebox... your big bottle doesn't happen to be amber/opaque and can't see if it's crashed?

They are all clear vials. Ever since Paxton I don’t buy amber vials learned the hard way

Kit just landed!! My third order with Opti. Quality product!! I’m a happy customer.

Thanks Opti Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Communication is 10/10 he replies back to emails Lightning fast

T/A 2-3 days

That really is an impressive number for 4-5iu whatever you wanna call it. Could anything else you take enhance igf1 like that? I get that’s what your wondering to but somethings gotta be pushing it higher. I would think..