MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I don’t have time to read through the entire thread, but what I’ve read everyone seems to be giving positive reviews....

Can anyone comment on the quality?

I don’t have time to read through the entire thread, but what I’ve read everyone seems to be giving positive reviews....

Can anyone comment on the quality?
It's a bitch when a thread is 161 pages deep and you just jumping in ehh? We are supposed to tell you to go fuck yourself but I too have a life and can relate to not being able to follow every thread on meso.

Search the lab testing section for Opti and look at Mighty Mouses post history. That should get you up to speed.

As always, thanks @opti for the quick communication and delivery.

Now to decide if I come off this week and take a 1.5 month break as I had planned or to drop down to 2ius and keep on cruising. Hmmm..

I’m curious to hear @opti take on his the China ban?
Will this affect your business or your customers Opti?

I remember someone asking this earlier...

If anyone drops @opti an email :oops:
would you care to mention to him to come answer this? :D

I’m curious to hear @opti take on his the China ban?
Will this affect your business or your customers Opti?

I remember someone asking this earlier...

If anyone drops @opti an email :oops:
would you care to mention to him to come answer this? :D
Opti said "I am taking the necessary steps to make sure the ban does not effect me, to a certain extent."

Yes thank you I understand that. Like I already said just a question. I like to hear people’s thoughts.

Don’t worry I won’t ask another question about it. I’ll just buy gear and GH blindly.

Is that ok with you?
I went ahead and answered your question seriously. And you come back with a sarcastic remark? That kind of attitude won't get you help on here. So I'd lose the attitude.

I hope this is the case! I also hope this China shit is just BS, and prices don’t start getting ridiculous!

I honestly believe it is BS, stuff always gets through.

People just find more clever ways to get stuff through.

Maybe it has to do with the olympics ??

I did see where, they’ve threaten to you the death penalty..... sounds a bit over the top imo

I honestly believe it is BS, stuff always gets through.

People just find more clever ways to get stuff through.

Maybe it has to do with the olympics ??

I did see where, they’ve threaten to you the death penalty..... sounds a bit over the top imo
I think they’ll always be a way, always has been...
I’m mainly concerned with prices going through the roof lol. :(

GH in general yes. Increased water retention. Usually goes away after a week or so at a steady dose
I've been on for 2 1/2 months. Trt blast and cruise for a few years. The last month or so my BP has been super higher 140-160/90-100. Going to make apt with my doc tomorrow