MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

How big are your pins tho? I've used 1/2" slin pins for delts, although it's nothing crazy I still don't know how I feel about pinning those everyday lol.... Is the belly the only spot?
Wherever in your belly fat
A 29g or 31g is sooooo thin. I do it in the middle of the night when I get up to pee. Pinch the skin, poke it quick and you're done. Hurts more to pop a zit

Wherever in your belly fat
A 29g or 31g is sooooo thin. I do it in the middle of the night when I get up to pee. Pinch the skin, poke it quick and you're done. Hurts more to pop a zit

Do you normally pin at night or in the am (AAS, etc.)? I normally do it in the am, was wondering if it made any difference at night (after work, gym, shower, etc.)?

Gear ,for the majority of compounds is irrelevant. Hgh there are many methods. I personally prefer the middle of the night/early morning when I get up to pee since this is far away from any food

However you mention shower, although it may not be necessary I have always preferred to shower before pinning gear. Still of course use alcohol swabs, but why not take that extra bit of precaution?

Can’t wait to see the bloods

Looking forward to seeing blood-work being posted. Also, making arrangements to sending of a vial for testing as well.

Thanks brother! Unbelievable, coin to post office within 5 hrs with tracking.
I have a good feeling about this transaction.
None of that I have it in stock crap and have to wait a month because the stock is actually in China but going to reship domestic bullshit!
Wishing you the best brother to a fruitful future
I know I’ve never really posted here before but I’ve been in the forms for a long time.

I appreciate your feedback and glad you are content with my customer service. I am certain you will not be disappointed with the quality of the HGH as well. Thank you for your best wishes.

Thank you to the members on this thread who are contributing. I personally use 29g*1.25" though I've cut the needle top so that only 1/2" of the needle goes into my adipose tissue. I have used 27g*1/2" plenty of times but prefer 29g.

I’m worried I wouldn’t see affects of hgh worth spending the money. Is it work it? Was thinking for running like 3 iUs a day or somthing.

I’m worried I wouldn’t see affects of hgh worth spending the money. Is it work it? Was thinking for running like 3 iUs a day or somthing.
Personally, I think it is. It’s a long game tho and takes time to really do its thing. Keeps your muscles really full all the time and just a good feeling of well-being.
I’ve seen people say you won’t notice anything for 6 months and that wasn’t true in my case. 2-3 months I started noticing changes.
I say if you can afford to run it for a long period of time then go for it.

It’s great if you have the extra coin to put on it. I personally like it a lot. But I purchased enough hgh to where 4ius would last me at least 6 months. Then I adjusted it from there. 3-4ius is where I find I like it best. Leaning more towards 4iu as of now. I started at 2ius and worked my way up. Around 3 1/2 - 4 months is where it started shining for me. (Started my bulking cycle 2months after starting hgh.)
It’s a long term kind of thing. It’s not as drastic as aas in terms of bang for your buck but I can see a certain thickness I’ve never seen before along with other things. Like body fat dropping off no matter what I eat.
If you have extra money to spend it’s worth it. If your tight on cash then aas would be better choice.

How do I do that? I don’t see a edit option?
Please no one jump on me too about that picture. I’ve never been printed and not worried!

View attachment 103619 View attachment 103618 Thanks brother!!!!!! Shipped Saturday and landed Monday!!!!
Wow!

Your welcome @Fecalhead, look forward to your feedback.

How do I do that? I don’t see a edit option?
Please no one jump on me too about that picture. I’ve never been printed and not worried!

If you're really worried about the picture just contact Millard and tell him your concern. He will delete it for you.

By the way, Happy New Year's everyone!

Pulled bloods on Monday for serum test, will post up results when I get em back. Igf-1 test to follow in a couple weeks.

Pulled bloods on Monday for serum test, will post up results when I get em back. Igf-1 test to follow in a couple weeks.

@Shyster look forward to your results. Once you get your results get with me regarding the cost of them.

has anyone posted results yet on the lack tops or have any they can share.

@cheme2005 blood-work is currently in the works and hope to have results on my HGH regarding content, dimmer, etc. in a few weeks as well.

Can your source do over 10iu a vial? Like 15 or more?
If I didn't already have enough hgh for the end of the world I would grab 10 kits for fun, you sound like a legit guy. I may yet grab 10 from you if igf comes back good.

Can your source do over 10iu a vial? Like 15 or more?
If I didn't already have enough hgh for the end of the world I would grab 10 kits for fun, you sound like a legit guy. I may yet grab 10 from you if igf comes back good.

Yes, unfortunately theirs a MOQ which is not practicable at the present moment. Keep an eye on this thread. I'm sure many happy customers will post up their blood-work. BTW, having too much HGH is a good problem to have.

@bolder, my intention is to get these kits to 5-10 members at the introductory price who are willing to post bloods. No particular limit on the kits. Price is not set in stone quite yet but I'm thinking along the lines of $150. Hope I have answered any questions you have.
So I just got done with godt240 second round which I will post bloods this week. It failed again. If your legit I’m in and will run bloods. PM me and let’s talk further