MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Here are my results using godt240 high. Not happy at all. IGF is low. Came off my cycle at this time and test is low. Would that affect high or high estrogen. Btw should I have tested estradiol instead of estrogen?
Weird, didnt @mands test out godt's hgh as well? Mands did godt know you were going to test before the hgh was sent to you?

Weird, didnt @mands test out godt's hgh as well? Mands did godt know you were going to test before the hgh was sent to you?
Yes, I think @mands and @fodsod did as well and they both got good igf. GodT knew we were all going to test, it's why he sent it to us.
I'm glad the serum score came back good for this new brand. Looks like things are heading in the right direction.

Yes, I think @mands and @fodsod did as well and they both got good igf. GodT knew we were all going to test, it's why he sent it to us.
I'm glad the serum score came back good for this new brand. Looks like things are heading in the right direction.

My IGF was pretty good at 449 but didn't match up to the dosing at 9.6 per day BUT I will say that my latest test running a different brand of generic GH at a slightly lower dose of 8 per day netted me a 420 so I have to admit that either my response was less than I've experienced in the past or both were under dosed somewhat.

I can't say 100% which it is but I can say that the G240 GH kit I got was good quality and I saw good results from it.

Here are my results using godt240 high. Not happy at all. IGF is low. Came off my cycle at this time and test is low. Would that affect high or high estrogen. Btw should I have tested estradiol instead of estrogen?
why don't you ask this in the godtropin thread

Ran generic HGH few months back from AA labs @ 2.5 IU a day and saw great results. Even at a low dose. Only side effects I got were hand and feet swelling. Had to buy a bigger wedding band lol

Sorry to hear that bro. That’s not what your estrogen really is tho. You aren’t Showing any signs or symptoms. I wouldn’t worry about the estro.
As far as the gh, not sure if this is the thread to be talking about another sources product, but how long have you been running the growth?

So you don't think estrogen has an impact on IGF-1?

So you don't think estrogen has an impact on IGF-1?
Never said that, and not sure either. But, I was just saying that his estro number is skewed because of the deca, it’s not showing his true level. I’m still fairly new to the gh side, so please enlighten me bro.

We don’t actually know his true estrogen level without the sensitive e2 test, because I do know that a 19-nor will show up as estro without the sensitive e2 test. Am i right?

Never said that, and not sure either. But, I was just saying that his estro number is skewed because of the deca, it’s not showing his true level. I’m still fairly new to the gh side, so please enlighten me bro.

We don’t actually know his true estrogen level without the sensitive e2 test, because I do know that a 19-nor will show up as estro without the sensitive e2 test. Am i right?

It will be skewed but not to the extent we're seeing here. I posted some links in the godtropin thread regarding the role e2 plays.

Once again, these results are completely useless without pre-gh/test values.

I am sure cheme is using bunch of meds for his MS too, which could influence his ifg-1 levels. This is not the first GH he's identified as being "bunk".

It will be skewed but not to the extent we're seeing here. I posted some links in the godtropin thread regarding the role e2 plays.

Once again, these results are completely useless without pre-gh/test values.

I am sure cheme is using bunch of meds for his MS too, which could influence his ifg-1 levels. This is not the first GH he's identified as being "bunk".
Right on bro, I’ll have to take a look. I’m sure there’s a lot of factors at play here. Appreciate the feedback. Always learning here.

Right on bro, I’ll have to take a look. I’m sure there’s a lot of factors at play here. Appreciate the feedback. Always learning here.

No worries. My biggest concern would be the RO water though :D That's not even sterile.

The increase in IGF from 129 to 310 isn't terrible in my opinion. It would be interesting to know what @cheme2005 was expecting.

Ya I hear you bout that RO, wasn’t even going to get started on that one.
RO has 0 parts per million and is typically sterile so long as the filter is not older or compromised. Once you add 0.9% benzyl alcohol it is completely sterile.

Remember, RO will remove all bacteria and viruses from water. RO can filter out all chemical molecules. A molecule is at least a thousand times smaller than the smallest of viruses, bacteria or germs.

That said most of these reverse osmosis filters sold on the internet are not real reverse osmosis filters in the truest sense. A real reverse osmosis filter is at a minimum the size of a human and sometimes as large as a tractor trailer

I really dont understand why hgh is any different then AAS with this. Why is it we dont want the sources to know we are testing their product before we order but with hgh that is acceptable and we trust the testing.

@mands @Rockclimber @fodsod why do you guys feel it is ok for the source to know beforehand you will be testing their hgh?

I really dont understand why hgh is any different then AAS with this. Why is it we dont want the sources to know we are testing their product before we order but with hgh that is acceptable and we trust the testing.

@mands @Rockclimber @fodsod why do you guys feel it is ok for the source to know beforehand you will be testing their hgh?
Because none of us would have actually purchased the product without him offering it for us to use and then test. I already have enough hgh to last me years, I certainly don't need to purchase any more. I assume the same is true for the other members offered kits in exchange for testing. In the end I think we all agree that MORE TESTING is never a bad thing so long as we are open and upfront as to the circumstances which all of us were.

Sponsors