MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Regarding my results you are correct my baseline was 129 but my test this time was 257. In range I would assume and from what others have said it should be in the 400s.

Some of the other testers pin 10iu pre-bloodwork.

This seems to suggest IGF of 310. I didn't see a test showing 257.

2eff40bd-0880-4ab1-a96c-51c06d2e6094-jpeg.103759

Put an order in with opti, communication has been amazing so far, responses within an hour or two. Shipped same day payment was sent. I’ll be posting bloods as well as soon as I get the chance.

Thank you for your feedback. Look forward to your blood-work.

Thanks,
Opti

Been using 12 iu ed for 6 days now, just recently had c3 to c7 fused. I won’t be able get any labs for awhile.
Never taken this high a dose before. 2 more weeks to go then drop the dose.
I guess why I’m saying this is my facial hair has like doubled in thinkness and time growing.
Thanks again Opti!!!

Some of the other testers pin 10iu pre-bloodwork.

This seems to suggest IGF of 310. I didn't see a test showing 257.

2eff40bd-0880-4ab1-a96c-51c06d2e6094-jpeg.103759
B Sorry my last one was that. I was flipping between screens and pulled the wrong one up.....I had to laugh at rpbb’s comment good come back I’ll give him that but he is still irrelevant. I have always pinned 10 but godt says 6 is enough. Regardless if you all are getting good results that’s what counts. I switched back to xintropin my friend had 2 boxes left and I’ll see how they are and how I react to them. I’ll take an igf test on those. then we are both out and will need to find a new supplier which is why I want to make sure what we get is consistent and all agree on here. So far #opti sounds like a good choice.

Been using 12 iu ed for 6 days now, just recently had c3 to c7 fused. I won’t be able get any labs for awhile.
I guess why I’m saying this is my facial hair has like doubled in thinkness and time growing.
Thanks again Opti!!!
12iu fucken beast. Sometimes I sleep long time on 6iu per day. Can only imaging on 12, I’d be a bear lol!

Thanks again Opti!!!

Your welcome @Fecalhead and thank you for posting your feedback. Hope your surgery went well and wish you a speedy recovery. Keep us posted on your progress.

12iu fucken beast. Sometimes I sleep long time on 6iu per day. Can only imaging on 12, I’d be a bear lol!

Do any of you guys get high glucose on 6iu or 12iu?

I’ve done 5iu daily for 6 months and my glucose was high. When I backed down to 3iu my glucose went back down.

Just curious what you did to control glucose.

My diet is very clean and I consume very little sugar.

I’ve done 5iu daily for 6 months and my glucose was high. When I backed down to 3iu my glucose went back down.

I hear good things about berberine helping to regulate blood sugar a little. I believe it was @Evom1 who mentioned it as well as @Wunderpus .
There is a good thread in the hgh forum about timing injections and intake of food.

Super quick t/a, comms were quick and to the point. Everything arrived in place pucks looked good.

Thanks @opti can’t wait to run these

My diet is pretty clean also. I meant to check this morning but was rushing. Tom morning I’ll find out straight up upon waking up and give you the number.

I hear good things about berberine helping to regulate blood sugar a little. I believe it was @Evom1 who mentioned it as well as @Wunderpus .
There is a good thread in the hgh forum about timing injections and intake of food.
Yes sir, berberine 500mg 3x per day works wonders for me. Someone on here I believe sited a study that showed it was as effective as the equivalent dose of metformin.

Amazing naturals berberine on Amazon is super cost effective

Yes sir, berberine 500mg 3x per day works wonders for me. Someone on here I believe sited a study that showed it was as effective as the equivalent dose of metformin.

Amazing naturals berberine on Amazon is super cost effective
Thanks for clarifying, I’d like to pick your brain about some other gh related stuff.

Placed an order- Comm was great and T/A was VERY quick.
Thank you sir

Thank you very much for your feedback. Look forward to hearing back from you regarding your results.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend Meso-members.

Here’s my update. I know labs tell the truth but this is what’s going on with me.
Was planning on doing 12iu for two weeks, because I’m recovering from surgery. I could only do 12 days. It was way to much for me. I’m dropping down to 2iu now.
My hands are straight numb non stop like should be. I’m sleeping like a log easily 10 hrs no problem and waking up refreshed. Fat at injection site is getting tighter. I’ve actually lost some weight too!
I’ve done generics in the past as well as pharm.
in my opinion these kits from Opti are good to go.
I wish I could get blood done some time soon, but it’s going to be awhile before I see my doctor.
24/7 numb hands!!! Is my blood work for now!
Thanks Opti