MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Here’s my update. I know labs tell the truth but this is what’s going on with me.
Was planning on doing 12iu for two weeks, because I’m recovering from surgery. I could only do 12 days. It was way to much for me. I’m dropping down to 2iu now.
My hands are straight numb non stop like should be. I’m sleeping like a log easily 10 hrs no problem and waking up refreshed. Fat at injection site is getting tighter. I’ve actually lost some weight too!
I’ve done generics in the past as well as pharm.
in my opinion these kits from Opti are good to go.
I wish I could get blood done some time soon, but it’s going to be awhile before I see my doctor.
24/7 numb hands!!! Is my blood work for now!
Thanks Opti
I can vouch for the hand numbness as well, Ive been on 5iu split doses of 2.5 in the morning, 2.5 at night. Damn near getting real hard to do my job as of late. I’ll be pulling bloods next Monday. It’ll be three weeks being on the optitropes.

I was running same dose with some mauve tops for a couple months before I got the optis so the sides I’m experiencing is probably a combination of those as well as the blacks, but as of late the hand tingling is almost unbearable and I’m almost positive it’s becsuse the black tops. Will keep updating.

You guys gonna make me spend some mo money but like the man said can nvr have enough growth.

Here’s my update. I know labs tell the truth but this is what’s going on with me.
Was planning on doing 12iu for two weeks, because I’m recovering from surgery. I could only do 12 days. It was way to much for me. I’m dropping down to 2iu now.
My hands are straight numb non stop like should be. I’m sleeping like a log easily 10 hrs no problem and waking up refreshed. Fat at injection site is getting tighter. I’ve actually lost some weight too!
I’ve done generics in the past as well as pharm.
in my opinion these kits from Opti are good to go.
I wish I could get blood done some time soon, but it’s going to be awhile before I see my doctor.
24/7 numb hands!!! Is my blood work for now!
Thanks Opti

First and foremost I wish you a speedy recovery @Fecalhead. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to further evaluation from you. Keep strong!

I can vouch for the hand numbness as well, Ive been on 5iu split doses of 2.5 in the morning, 2.5 at night. Damn near getting real hard to do my job as of late. I’ll be pulling bloods next Monday. It’ll be three weeks being on the optitropes.

I was running same dose with some mauve tops for a couple months before I got the optis so the sides I’m experiencing is probably a combination of those as well as the blacks, but as of late the hand tingling is almost unbearable and I’m almost positive it’s becsuse the black tops. Will keep updating.

Thank you for your feedback as well @Shyster. Look forward to your igf blood-work.

None tonight my hands are too numb :eek:

I'm on 5iu a day also, 2.5 few hrs before meal 1 then 2.5 post wo

7 days week or what?

Looks like their is quite a bit of hand-numbness going on. :DThank you for you for your feedback @tengtren.

Already sent an order email for more optitropins :)!

I mean shit spring break is near I’m on my fasted cardio and diet is on point. I mean shit I want numb hands to wtf!

Seems like the names OptiTropes/OptiTropins are sticking! Look forward to your review @penche. I know how much you enjoy your HGH.

First and foremost I wish you a speedy recovery @Fecalhead. I appreciate your feedback and look forward to further evaluation from you. Keep strong!

Thank you for your feedback as well @Shyster. Look forward to your igf blood-work.

Seems like their is quite a bit of hand-numbness going on. :DThank you for you for your feedback @tengtren.

Seems like the names OptiTropes/OptiTropins are sticking! Look forward to your review @penche. I know how much you enjoy your HGH.

That sounds good and all but still no one posted bloods.

There were guys saying from the beginning that they’ll do bloods, but so far not one person has done bloods.

Wednesday morning bro. I'm going in the morning as soon as results hit I'll post them
Thought somone already did a HGH serum blood test on these blacks? He @Wood4days might be referring to a igf blood test then? I have a friend running these blacks also, he should have some blood panels as well

There were guys saying from the beginning that they’ll do bloods, but so far not one person has done bloods.
Serum test was done already, Igf-1 coming on Monday, should have results by the end of that week

@Wood4days I believe this week a few blood tests will be posted. I've been in contact with several customers and they are giving themselves plenty of time ON to pull an igf.

@Shyster did serum test already I'm getting igf-1 done Wednesday morning

Looking forward to your results @BrianNOLA70065.

Serum test was done already, Igf-1 coming on Monday, should have results by the end of that week

Great! Looking forward to your results as well @Shyster.

Just got a nice big package from @opti recently , gonna take his gh for a test ride. Ill leave some feed back as soon as I get a few weeks behind me .

But I can say im pleased with his communication and t/a . If the his kits are as good as the customer service he shouldnt have any problems making a nice business here.

I agree. I’ve done a fair share of business from the forms in my day. Mainly on AB from way back in the IP days.
Opti is probably the best communication to date. Those pucks sure are pretty:) He is probably going to need to hire some sales reps soon lol!!!
Just got a nice big package from @opti recently , gonna take his gh for a test ride. Ill leave some feed back as soon as I get a few weeks behind me .

But I can say im pleased with his communication and t/a . If the his kits are as good as the customer service he shouldnt have any problems making a nice business here.[/Q