MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Because none of us would have actually purchased the product without him offering it for us to use and then test. I already have enough hgh to last me years, I certainly don't need to purchase any more. I assume the same is true for the other members offered kits in exchange for testing. In the end I think we all agree that MORE TESTING is never a bad thing so long as we are open and upfront as to the circumstances which all of us were.
I'm not trying to call anyone out rather just have open discussion on this subject. I havent read and followed every test but with naming anyone, not everyone was upfront. I'm not saying they lied, but they did leave out the fact the source knew they were testing beforehand.

More legitimate testing g is always better but can it be trusted and why is the same not true for AAS? I dont see the difference. Why is one generally accepted and not the other?

Opti
I will be buying from you soon. Just wanna see a lab test . think they'll b due in a week or so

I get paid next week

If I like what I see fuk it ill buy 2 kits

100 or 150 whatever the price is at that point

Two questions though....noticed the picks of ur shipments there was no BAC water....are u selling the solid only?
AND....are u bring paid w bitcoin or litecoin or what?

That's correct. Just the kits itself w/o BAC water which you can easily make if you have some BA. Bitcoin is preferred but we can discuss this privately if you like.

View attachment 103782 Ok boys, here are the results for the serum test I did on Monday. pretty damn good so far! Looking forward to the igf-1 test. Thanks again @opti

Pinned 10iu IM around 615am, pulled blood around 855/900am. Roughly 2.5 hours.

Thank you very much for posting your results @Shyster. Once you get your results from the igf please contact me for reimbursement on both analysis.

Looks good. I hope all batch after this one are consistent through out.

Should be @Wood4days, these are from a GMP facility so very little variance if any in the production of this HGH.

Td on optitropins ;)
I think was 2 days

Hahaha @ Optitropins. Catchy! Might have to consider this name for future use.

RO has 0 parts per million and is typically sterile so long as the filter is not older or compromised. Once you add 0.9% benzyl alcohol it is completely sterile.

Remember, RO will remove all bacteria and viruses from water. RO can filter out all chemical molecules. A molecule is at least a thousand times smaller than the smallest of viruses, bacteria or germs.

That said most of these reverse osmosis filters sold on the internet are not real reverse osmosis filters in the truest sense. A real reverse osmosis filter is at a minimum the size of a human and sometimes as large as a tractor trailer

Learn something new everyday. Thank you for sharing this @Rockclimber.

Just for shits and Giggles would you be willing to do 10 kits to one person at the introductory price?

Not a problem. I would be thankful if you or any Meso member who has done a transaction with me would post feedback whether positive or negative on this thread. ie; communication, labwork, etc. etc. Not necessary but would be much appreciated.

RO has 0 parts per million and is typically sterile so long as the filter is not older or compromised. Once you add 0.9% benzyl alcohol it is completely sterile.

Remember, RO will remove all bacteria and viruses from water. RO can filter out all chemical molecules. A molecule is at least a thousand times smaller than the smallest of viruses, bacteria or germs.

That said most of these reverse osmosis filters sold on the internet are not real reverse osmosis filters in the truest sense. A real reverse osmosis filter is at a minimum the size of a human and sometimes as large as a tractor trailer

Exactly. Hopefully he's not using one of those tap filters that never get changed. It seems easier to just buy BS or sterile water, as that's what most articles suggest for reconstitution of gh. Even if it does not damage the gh, injecting non-sterile water isn't clever.

Exactly. Hopefully he's not using one of those tap filters that never get changed. It seems easier to just buy BS or sterile water, as that's what most articles suggest for reconstitution of gh. Even if it does not damage the gh, injecting non-sterile water isn't clever.
For sure, it's much cheaper also. A real RO machine is over $5,000 and that's for the smallest one you can get.

Put an order in with opti, communication has been amazing so far, responses within an hour or two. Shipped same day payment was sent. I’ll be posting bloods as well as soon as I get the chance.

Because none of us would have actually purchased the product without him offering it for us to use and then test. I already have enough hgh to last me years, I certainly don't need to purchase any more. I assume the same is true for the other members offered kits in exchange for testing. In the end I think we all agree that MORE TESTING is never a bad thing so long as we are open and upfront as to the circumstances which all of us were.
That's why your testing is useless bullshit

I'm not trying to call anyone out rather just have open discussion on this subject. I havent read and followed every test but with naming anyone, not everyone was upfront. I'm not saying they lied, but they did leave out the fact the source knew they were testing beforehand.

More legitimate testing g is always better but can it be trusted and why is the same not true for AAS? I dont see the difference. Why is one generally accepted and not the other?
It's not, it's just more of @Rockclimber doing his gear whoring

I really dont understand why hgh is any different then AAS with this. Why is it we dont want the sources to know we are testing their product before we order but with hgh that is acceptable and we trust the testing.

@mands @Rockclimber @fodsod why do you guys feel it is ok for the source to know beforehand you will be testing their hgh?
Why is my name being brought into this when I’m paying for kits and paying for my own testing. I even stated I didn’t want reimbursement in the GT thread for my IGF-1 test.

Any testing I’ve ever done has never been reimbursed by anyone or any source.

Hope this clears all this up.

mands

Last edited:

So are you saying that because the source knows they will be testing therefore send out real HGH kits? Then afterwards when all testing is completed and passed the sources might start sending out under dose kits?

Last edited:

Huh? The source provided the GH at a discount to encourage testing. It was a limited opportunity via PM here on Meso, so regardless of any moral objections from our end, the source would have known that the kits were being sent out and likely be tested. I'm amazed you believe anyone didn't realise that the source expected testing would occur, or that it needed to be explicitly disclosed.

Tell us who wasn't upfront. Really trying hard to understand your rambling logic here bro, but it's not making sense.

@cheme2005 did I read your response correctly? Your dose was 6iu prior to getting bloods pulled? You have been on this HGH-dose the entire 6 months, give or take?

@Shyster I have no issues with it as long as we-Meso members are providing sound, helpful advice.
Yes I did 6iu before the test 3 hrs before and fasted 12 hrs before. This is what I was told to do by godtpro. 3months

So you reconstitute with purified tap water?
RO water which is pure water without bacteria. Difference is it does not have any alcohol. I’m a chemical engineer so I know a bit about water and bacteria. It’s sterile when it comes out of a RO since they have biocides that kill bacteria same that goes into pharma grade chemicals that get injected in you.

It will be skewed but not to the extent we're seeing here. I posted some links in the godtropin thread regarding the role e2 plays.

Once again, these results are completely useless without pre-gh/test values.

I am sure cheme is using bunch of meds for his MS too, which could influence his ifg-1 levels. This is not the first GH he's identified as being "bunk".
There are only two I have identified as bunk one I identified as good. The other one was Chinese shit I was an idiot taking a chance on. Agree with MS I might not react well. I have posted my baseline before which my test was similar to what I had in this test. From MS I do now have a low test. I have had my test tested for yearsafter I got MS. Ugh just started testing it. I have taken xintropin and it has worked very good but I lost my source. So looking for anything new. I have take pharma grade and responded equally well as I did on xintropin. I have seen it for sale online but the website looks shady so not sure if it’s the same. However I know from this it is possible to get UG high as well as pharma. Also I’m against pharma do to their profit they care for instead of caring for people’s health. I will dig up my baseline igf did before but it’s posted on the godtpro tag

Huh? The source provided the GH at a discount to encourage testing. It was a limited opportunity via PM here on Meso, so regardless of any moral objections from our end, the source would have known that the kits were being sent out and likely be tested. I'm amazed you believe anyone didn't realise that the source expected testing would occur, or that it needed to be explicitly disclosed.

Tell us who wasn't upfront. Really trying hard to understand your rambling logic here bro, but it's not making sense.
I think the point @movingiron88 is trying to make is that anytime, anyone, before ordering AAS saying they are sending out gear for testing usually get flamed for it. That it is our responsibility as members to keep this anonymous as to prevent the source from selectively sending out 100% proper products because of the testing then later sending out product that is questionable. And with HGH saying I'm getting tests done on it before ordering is equivalent to this. Like the same reason "labs" don't send products directly to Anabolic Lab knowingly. All this is mainly for the vetting period. Offering incentives for getting bloodwork done is great wether or not someone wants the compensation for it. Especially after the source is established.

No worries. My biggest concern would be the RO water though :D That's not even sterile.

The increase in IGF from 129 to 310 isn't terrible in my opinion. It would be interesting to know what @cheme2005 was expecting.
B. You are right and wrong. I am in the water industry. An RO at home or fd up RO can pass contaminated water. I use pharma grade and food grade RO from one of our treatment plant. Short term 1 week refrigerated at 36 degrees will not grow bacteria. Bacteriostat water is for unrefridged water and long term storage of high. So we all need to understand what and why we are using what we use before we call bs like some fks on here do not saying you btw. Regarding my results you are correct my baseline was 129 but my test this time was 257. In range I would assume and from what others have said it should be in the 400s. Also I have not seen any change in body although my diet has been constant and working out. I like godtpro and am not bashing him just providing my results as a data point for others as a scientist. I like him and hope his stuff is real. Again I’m an outlier with my ms disease so not sure if it would reflect high but know I’ve been on another hgh and it worked. God know why not this so if others are having success awesome good

I think the point @movingiron88 is trying to make is that anytime, anyone, before ordering AAS saying they are sending out gear for testing usually get flamed for it. That it is our responsibility as members to keep this anonymous as to prevent the source from selectively sending out 100% proper products because of the testing then later sending out product that is questionable. And with HGH saying I'm getting tests done on it before ordering is equivalent to this. Like the same reason "labs" don't send products directly to Anabolic Lab knowingly. All this is mainly for the vetting period. Offering incentives for getting bloodwork done is great wether or not someone wants the compensation for it. Especially after the source is established.
Thank you. You wrote this out much better then I could have. I was just bringing up the dialogue because it seems contradictory in my opinion. I wanted to get a consensus from everyone else.

Why is my name being brought into this when I’m paying for kits and paying for my own testing. I even stated I didn’t want reimbursement in the GT thread for my IGF-1 test.

Any testing I’ve ever done has never been reimbursed by anyone or any source.

Hope this clears all this up.

mands
Thank you for your clarification. This is the quote I was responding to

Yes, I think @mands and @fodsod did as well and they both got good igf. GodT knew we were all going to test, it's why he sent it to us.
I'm glad the serum score came back good for this new brand. Looks like things are heading in the right direction.

I guess you shouldn't have been lumped into this then.

Sponsors

Latest posts