MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Those pucks sure are pretty:) He is probably going to need to hire some sales reps soon lol!!!
I hope so because the more competition that sources have the better it is for all of us. And There's definitely never too much good gh around.

There's been a few guys that have come through that looked like they could take away some of the market share from the few good medi and grey suppliers .

They always seem to die off pretty quickly though , but hopefully opti avoids some of the pitfalls that has sunk other suppliers before him .

I hope so because the more competition that sources have the better it is for all of us. And There's definitely never too much good gh around.

There's been a few guys that have come through that looked like they could take away some of the market share from the few good medi and grey suppliers .

They always seem to die off pretty quickly though , but hopefully opti avoids some of the pitfalls that has sunk other suppliers before him .
Yeah I’ve been watching that for some time now too. What you just said is gospel! If I was starting this as my business I’d stick to one product only and slow money betta than no money!

Hey man how have you been? Haven't seen you around here much lately

Just got a nice big package from @opti recently , gonna take his gh for a test ride. Ill leave some feed back as soon as I get a few weeks behind me .

But I can say im pleased with his communication and t/a . If the his kits are as good as the customer service he shouldnt have any problems making a nice business here.

Thank you for your feedback @LordSamuilo. I am confident you'll like my HGH. Look forward to your feedback a few weeks from now.

I agree. I’ve done a fair share of business from the forms in my day. Mainly on AB from way back in the IP days.
Opti is probably the best communication to date. Those pucks sure are pretty:) He is probably going to need to hire some sales reps soon lol!!!

Thank you as well @Fecalhead for your comments, they are greatly appreciated. LOL @ the sales rep comment.

You are correct @LordSamuilo, the more options members have the better off customers are. I could have easily dabbled or added other items to my list but I would rather focus on one particular item which I know is of great quality and provide good customer service.

Thank you once again for your feedback gentlemen.

I'm going to be honest here, I'm really excited to see some good igf reports come back so I can pick up 10 kits. My uncle is now on growth hormone so I'll need around five kits for him and five kits for my dad soon. Maybe 10 kits for myself in a few months.

Hey man how have you been? Haven't seen you around here much lately
Im pretty good bro . I tore my rotator cuff so i have been out of commission for a few months. But I still pop in here every couple days and see whats going on though . Im like the government , you might not always see me but im always watching :D ...

How about you man , everything been good ?

Last edited:
I'm going to be honest here, I'm really excited to see some good igf reports come back so I can pick up 10 kits. My uncle is now on growth hormone so I'll need around five kits for him and five kits for my dad soon. Maybe 10 kits for myself in a few months.
Hey man you can’t just be walking in a store and buying all the water. I’m just sayin :)

Had to get a few more optitropes in case a hurrinace hits or I’m in need of HGH. These bad boys are super purdy when mixed nice and clear. That vacuum seal is nice and tight! Keep up the good work @opti

A2928FCE-0162-465C-AB3C-5935E2AB748B.jpeg4F295F1E-8CE8-4B12-AC7B-4CBB2D2E3439.jpeg

Ordered a kit to run a serum test with. Great communication and ridiculously fast 3 day t/a.

Had to get a few more optitropes in case a hurrinace hits or I’m in need of HGH. These bad boys are super purdy when mixed nice and clear. That vacuum seal is nice and tight! Keep up the good work @opti

View attachment 104477View attachment 104478

Thank you very much for your feedback gentlemen. Enjoy! Hope to read some results from you guys.

@penche, thank you for bringing up the vacuum seal. I've had a few members email me asking if they are vacuum sealed. Yes, yes they are. I might have to post a small video showing this.

What’s everyones protocol on HGH right now?
I’m on 5iu split pin around fasted time frames when I take HGH. No slin.
I’m currently on a recomp I guess you could say. Maintain all muscle mass and bring in abs. So far it’s been really good. Going take some advice from others and lower my test dose from 1.2g a week to 800mg or less. I got veins everywhere and have removed a substantial amount of fat around the stomach. I guess I’m afraid of changing something if it’s been working lately. I’m about 7 weeks in. What everyone’s HGH protocol right now since we have all the HGH users up in here?

I’m currently on a recomp I guess you could say. Maintain all muscle mass and bring in abs. So far it’s been really good. Going take some advice from others and lower my test dose from 1.2g a week to 800mg or less. I got veins everywhere and have removed a substantial amount of fat around the stomach. I guess I’m afraid of changing something if it’s been working lately. I’m about 7 weeks in. What everyone’s HGH protocol right now since we have all the HGH users up in here?

I went to mk am and afternoon with gh before bed.

Looking/feeling pretty awesome!

2.5iu am 2.5 post workout

4 IU before bed. Slin 1 hour before training. Keep in mind, you don't want to be anywhere near an insulin spike when you take your GH. Insulin resistance is a real thing. Good to see ya brother.

4 IU before bed. Slin 1 hour before training. Keep in mind, you don't want to be anywhere near an insulin spike when you take your GH. Insulin resistance is a real thing. Good to see ya brother.
Same here except the slin.
4ius before bed.

2.5iu am 2.5 post workout
Is your schedule around fasted/no food time also?

Big homie in the house! it’s good to see you also my dude. Ima have to hit you up on the wickr bro, will pm you my handle. Sounds like you’re in it for some serious size on your protocol. You’ve always been a pretty big mothfker tho lol
Same here except the slin.
4ius before bed.
How’s is that protocol treating you? I tried that and went to a split pin around fasted time for my goals.

Is your schedule around fasted/no food time also?

Big homie in the house! it’s good to see you also my dude. Ima have to hit you up on the wickr bro, will pm you my handle. Sounds like you’re in it for some serious size on your protocol. You’ve always been a pretty big mothfker tho lol

How’s is that protocol treating you? I tried that and went to a split pin around fasted time for my goals.
Am pin is few hr before meal 1
Post pin is taken then I eat immediately honestly