MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Is your schedule around fasted/no food time also?

Big homie in the house! it’s good to see you also my dude. Ima have to hit you up on the wickr bro, will pm you my handle. Sounds like you’re in it for some serious size on your protocol. You’ve always been a pretty big mothfker tho lol

How’s is that protocol treating you? I tried that and went to a split pin around fasted time for my goals.
It’s working for me. I’ve tried a few different pin schedules and I seem to like the one (all ius) before bed the best. For me, I try not to eat an hour before I pin and when I’m sleeping I’m fasting.
Pinning in the morning sucked just because I want to eat as soon as I get up lol. So by pinning before bed I don’t have to worry about timing food lol. It has kept me lean when the scales are the highest I’ve ever seen. :)

I went to mk am and afternoon with gh before bed.

Looking/feeling pretty awesome!
I’ve heard good things about that mk.
Am pin is few hr before meal 1
Post pin is taken then I eat immediately honestly
Are you shootin for size and mass with HGH? Was just curious because seems you pin HGH around food time.
It’s working for me. I’ve tried a few different pin schedules and I seem to like the one (all ius) before bed the best. For me, I try not to eat an hour before I pin and when I’m sleeping I’m fasting.
Pinning in the morning sucked just because I want to eat as soon as I get up lol. So by pinning before bed I don’t have to worry about timing food lol. It has kept me lean when the scales are the highest I’ve ever seen. :)
I hear you bro I was on that schedule for a long time many moons ago. I then took break from growth and recently got back in full swing. Mine is similar to yours but split pin. Half before bed and the other half before gym time. More likely will add a lil T4 to the mix. Heard good things also bout adding T4 but that’s another discussion in all I think

Are you shootin for size and mass with HGH? Was just curious because seems you pin HGH around food time.

I hear you bro I was on that schedule for a long time many moons ago. I then took break from growth and recently got back in full swing. Mine is similar to yours but split pin. Half before bed and the other half before gym time. More likely will add a lil T4 to the mix. Heard good things also bout adding T4 but that’s another discussion in all I think

Honestly the Mk and gh, I feel more sides than I was doing like 6-8iu's of just gh.
My skin/fat loss is also higher than when I was doing just the GH.

Really found a groove with both.

I tried the split pins but I think the addict in me kept saying 2ius isn’t enough lol. So to ease my mind I just do it all at once :D
Also like the thought of igf1 being increased once per day instead of chasing to keep it elevated through multiple pins.
Unless I read that wrong somewhere. :oops:

Pin 2-3iu in the a.m. and fast for 3 hours after for fat loss.
Pin 5+iu pre or post workout around lots of food for growth.
Pin 2-3iu a.m. for fat loss and then another 2-3 around workout for both fat loss and muscle. It just depends on your goals. It's pretty straight foward and easy to follow

Is your schedule around fasted/no food time also?

Big homie in the house! it’s good to see you also my dude. Ima have to hit you up on the wickr bro, will pm you my handle. Sounds like you’re in it for some serious size on your protocol. You’ve always been a pretty big mothfker tho lol

How’s is that protocol treating you? I tried that and went to a split pin around fasted time for my goals.
Hell yeah bro hit me up! I been working from home and have had the time to be careful and under the watch of my physician. I in no way hope anyone believed me about the slin....... Everything I say up in this place is ALWAYS MAKE BELIEVE. < Disclaimer for the children and idiots...

Pin 5+iu pre or post workout around lots of food for growth.
In my experience doing this without exogenous insulin has a tendency to create some insulin resistance, at least that's what I found by tracking fasted cardio. Do you have a certain method you found works well and doesn't have that effect?

I think it's best to use insulin at those high doses around workout. That's the only way you're going to really grow.

Alright so got igf-1 results in just now. Ran 5ius a day for 20 days of optis blacks. Currently running 1 gram test cyp(stanford), 750npp(stanford) and 700 tren a(tgi). Injected 5ius every morning as soon as I woke up on an empty stomach didnt eat for an hour after sub q in stomach. 19-notes affecting the results????20190121_122611.jpg

Alright so got igf-1 results in just now. Ran 5ius a day for 20 days of optis blacks. Currently running 1 gram test cyp(stanford), 750npp(stanford) and 700 tren a(tgi). Injected 5ius every morning as soon as I woke up on an empty stomach didnt eat for an hour after sub q in stomach. 19-notes affecting the results????View attachment 104673
Damn that’s a shit load of Tren lol. Yes Tren will affect igf score. Mine was in the 140’s on 500mg a Tren long ago when I was on 4iu Hygetropin. I was also a bit confused but many told me it was the Tren that was knocking my igf down. Tamoxifen also knocks igf down also.

Alright so got igf-1 results in just now. Ran 5ius a day for 20 days of optis blacks. Currently running 1 gram test cyp(stanford), 750npp(stanford) and 700 tren a(tgi). Injected 5ius every morning as soon as I woke up on an empty stomach didnt eat for an hour after sub q in stomach. 19-notes affecting the results????View attachment 104673
Compared to other HGH growth how do you feel on these bro? Say for instance compared to others?

Thanks for posting your results. I'm glad I'm not the only one in here that is an under responder when on orals or tren.