MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Agreed, only issue is, lab testing is almost a "dark art" and we have to trust the technician doing the test, is both competent, and more importantly HONEST.

What would be the boards feelings on, in the name of science, I send this dude enough sero to run 4iu for 9-10 days and he retests IGF-1. I would be willing to bet his IGF doesn't budge, but would be a cool experiment. Yay? Nay? This low IGF thing is something I have been trying to figure out for a long time..lol

I feel for Opti, because as a new source, you want to make everyone happy, and his rep is hinged on this stupid fucking IGF test, that can be complete dogshit depending on the person.
Yay

Thank you for posting your results @BrianNOLA70065. Would you happen to have any previous igf bloods done on a similar cycle.

I agree @Logan44551. As you know their can be many variables that can affect our igf levels. I was expecting to have had results on a vial I sent out for testing this week but some issue arose and more than likely wont get them till next week.

Look forward to your results @Shyster. Do you have any previous blood-work to compare it to?
My baseline igf-1 numbers have always been between 90-100. Several blood tests have been done and only once have they been higher than 100. It was slightly over like 103. I’ve only ran gh one other time and did not get bloods pulled at that time.

Agreed, only issue is, lab testing is almost a "dark art" and we have to trust the technician doing the test, is both competent, and more importantly HONEST.

What would be the boards feelings on, in the name of science, I send this dude enough sero to run 4iu for 9-10 days and he retests IGF-1. I would be willing to bet his IGF doesn't budge, but would be a cool experiment. Yay? Nay? This low IGF thing is something I have been trying to figure out for a long time..lol

I feel for Opti, because as a new source, you want to make everyone happy, and his rep is hinged on this stupid fucking IGF test, that can be complete dogshit depending on the person.

This would be interesting to say the least. In my opinion the decision here should be up to @opti since you will be, in essence, putting your product up head-to-head with his. Also @BrianNOLA70065 would need to be able to continue his same cycle till the new bloods would be drawn. I’m interested in other members feelings toward this comparison.

Alright so got igf-1 results in just now. Ran 5ius a day for 20 days of optis blacks. Currently running 1 gram test cyp(stanford), 750npp(stanford) and 700 tren a(tgi). Injected 5ius every morning as soon as I woke up on an empty stomach didnt eat for an hour after sub q in stomach. 19-notes affecting the results????View attachment 104673
Wait- this doesn't look very good at all. 12.5 mg of mk677 raised my IGF1 outside of the reference range. Unless your natural IGF was crazy low.

People are buying these?

Wait- this doesn't look very good at all. 12.5 mg of mk677 raised my IGF1 outside of the reference range. Unless your natural IGF was crazy low.

People are buying these?
Unfortunately you can't compare your results, to his results when it comes to IGF. Also can't draw anything from a sample size of 1.

I just got my test results on 2iu of Sero's (289). I just started Opti's today and plan on testing in 4 weeks to compare. So far the difference I noticed was in the reconstitution. Sero's mixed instantly, as where the OPti took a little while longer to completely dissolve (only tried one vial so far).

I just got my test results on 2iu of Sero's (289). I just started Opti's today and plan on testing in 4 weeks to compare. So far the difference I noticed was in the reconstitution. Sero's mixed instantly, as where the OPti took a little while longer to completely dissolve (only tried one vial so far).

Nice [emoji106]

This would be interesting to say the least. In my opinion the decision here should be up to @opti since you will be, in essence, putting your product up head-to-head with his. Also @BrianNOLA70065 would need to be able to continue his same cycle till the new bloods would be drawn. I’m interested in other members feelings toward this comparison.
As long as it’s cool with @opti and if @BrianNOLA70065 is ok with it and is running the exact same cycle so the only difference between the two IGF tests would be hgh itself, then I’m all for it!
All seems fair and out in the open and would/could educate everyone interested, I believe. :)

I need to dig through my labs and check if I retested. Many moons ago when I posted the labs a lot of knowledgeable members told me Tren and Novla affects igf, in which I was using at the time. @mands do you agree or disagree?
I disagree that Nolva run for short periods of time decreases your IGF-1 that much you would really notice. If you were running for a few or months or more I would say maybe your IGF-1 drops around 30-40. I would have to look at a few studies to confirm.

As far as Tren I haven't seen any studies that suggest any decrease in IGF-1. Those were all animal studiess and not human. I have seen studies that Tren introduced with E2 or estrogen would greatly increase IGF-1 levels. Maybe take some estrogen guys and see what happens to your IGF-1 ;)

Can anyone post some studies on tren decreasing igf-1 levels in humans? I thought I had something but can't find it now.

I agree with @Serono it's a individual and case by case. I will say that I have no significant decrease of IGF-1 levels while running tren and GH.

mands

I disagree that Nolva run for short periods of time decreases your IGF-1 that much you would really notice. If you were running for a few or months or more I would say maybe your IGF-1 drops around 30-40. I would have to look at a few studies to confirm.

mands
Also this is regarding endogenous IGF-1, not when you are stimulating conversion via exogenous GH. I think we need to be careful drawing parallels there.

Ordered with opti. Communication and t/a were very on point. haven’t tried the goods yet but I’m very impressed with his service. Plan to run 4ius a day, 5 days a week. First run with GH. 6’0, 210lbs, mid 30s. Thoughts or input?

4 days with holiday second order. Thanks again brother!!!
I just got a referral for igf-1test. I wonder if I should wait a few more days to get the blood work done? Ive been on them for 3 weeks?
Any input when and what I should do before I get the blood drawn?
Thanks everyone upload_2019-1-22_16-15-55.jpeg

Ordered with opti. Communication and t/a were very on point. haven’t tried the goods yet but I’m very impressed with his service. Plan to run 4ius a day, 5 days a week. First run with GH. 6’0, 210lbs, mid 30s. Thoughts or input?

If it were me, I’d start out at 2iu for the first few weeks, then go up to 3iu.....then up to 4iu a few weeks after that.

Yeah, when trying to put math to the human body, you can end up very confused. That's why the only true way to know if hgh is any good is hplc testing

@rpbb I agree. I sent a vial in for testing over a week ago, unfortunately it was misplaced by our postal service. Sent in another so I'm hoping soon I will have those reports.

Talked with opti after I got the results yesterday. Told him I was disappointed with the number but I'm no expert. I told him that I didnt feel any difference on his kit than when I'm on meditrope blacktops or jins. My hands are just as numb and swollen. I eat whatever I want and don't gain any fat. As far as feels go I feel like shit is comparable to any other growth I've ran. Opti was wanting to compensate me for the fact that I had normal igf score. I was kind of confused as to why he would want to do that after I had just told him I felt the shit was fiya despite the number. Dude is a stand up guy just wanting to keep a happy customer. Explained to him that I was totally satisfied with product and that I'd be scoring from him again. I just feel like if I would have let him compensate me for the low number just to make sure I was happy that I would've been taking advantage of him cause I believe these generic blacks are fiya.

I thank you for your honesty @BrianNOLA70065.

@Serono, your input is much appreciated. I am in! What do you think of this? Let's wait on the HPLC report, once that arrives we can proceed with what you mentioned above? I will cover costs as well. Looking forward to this as it will benefit the entire community.

So I’m curious now on what compounds actually make igf1 drop in the body? If any? Or is igf1 mainly just solely based on the individual?

Is it pretty much that...
Poor responders just respond poorly?
High responders just respond highly?
Is that the bottom line really?

@Serono @mands very new here with hgh so I’m just trying to be on the same page understanding this. :)

My baseline igf-1 numbers have always been between 90-100. Several blood tests have been done and only once have they been higher than 100. It was slightly over like 103. I’ve only ran gh one other time and did not get bloods pulled at that time.

Thank you for sharing your baseline igf numbers @Shyster. Looking forward to your results.

@Iron Vett I'm definitely in! This would be very beneficial to all of us in the community who use HGH. If you guys don't mind I would suggest getting the results back from HPLC testing then we can choose a member for example @BrianNOLA70065 who is willing to continue their AAS cycle without any changes for us to compare?

Thank you for your feedback @AirBoat'n. Keep us posted on your progress.

As long as it’s cool with @opti and if @BrianNOLA70065 is ok with it and is running the exact same cycle so the only difference between the two IGF tests would be hgh itself, then I’m all for it!
All seems fair and out in the open and would/could educate everyone interested, I believe. :)

Definitely! If it's in the best interest of all, then by all means.

Gentlemen, I just want to make this perfectly clear. If for some reason my HGH is not up to par I will do right by each and every single customer. I am not here to scam anyone. I am a firm believer in KARMA. I have been around for quite sometime and plan to continue my stay here.