MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

The feeling of well being is low dose and no AAS except low dose T. Generally no more than 2iu 5 days a week.
I sleep like a log 8 to 10 hrs and don’t wake up to piss 3 times a night like I would not on gh. I remember back in the day when I was in the gym before I became a surgeons experiment. The AAS I was on messed with my sleep big time!
Especially ad50

I wish I could sleep just one night without waking up to go pee. I don’t remember the last time I was able to sleep soundly for 8 hours.

I guess I’ll start low at 2iu a day and work up from there. Who knows, maybe I’ll cave and add in some gear.

How deep did you delve into thyroid? TSH isn't enough IMO.

If both those are fine, then we are kind of chasing our tails here.

What were you natural GH levels?
What were your IGF levels on various doses of GH? Post any tests you have as I would love to see them. Feel free to pM or email me if you don't want to clog up this thread.
What is TSH? My mom usually goes pretty in depth on her blood tests. She can test for whatever she wants so if I need to go more in-depth let me know. I can ask her what she tests for but I don't know what TSH is.

My natty levels were in the 150s. I've scored 230s on one chinese brand and I believe 280s on puretropin, I'll have to go back and look. Godtropin i just tested 265 on 5.8iu I actually scored better the first time on godtropin. I'm only running 4iu of this pharma so it will last a full 30 days.

Its good that you guys are testing the non responder theory, but it's more important for @opti to have a steady and consistent hplc testing program set up if he wants to source here long term
Completely agree, and seems like he is already trying to establish that. The issue with testing will always be a reliable, and HONEST tester, with the ability to get samples to them, and analyzed in a timely fashion.

It looks like W&M can fill that role for the time being, I am just skeptical on how long it will last. Having been around this game for nearly 20 years, domestic testing operations, always seem to get taken out unfortunately.
What is TSH? My mom usually goes pretty in depth on her blood tests. She can test for whatever she wants so if I need to go more in-depth let me know. I can ask her what she tests for but I don't know what TSH is.

My natty levels were in the 150s. I've scored 230s on one chinese brand and I believe 280s on puretropin, I'll have to go back and look. Godtropin i just tested 265 on 5.8iu I actually scored better the first time on godtropin. I'm only running 4iu of this pharma so it will last a full 30 days.
TSH = Thyroid stimulating hormone. It is usually the test most general practitioners run, along with other incomplete tests, because they don't really know any better.

You had mentioned your thyroid was fine, so I am trying to deduce what leads you to believe that and what tests you had done.

Thanks!

Completely agree, and seems like he is already trying to establish that. The issue with testing will always be a reliable, and HONEST tester, with the ability to get samples to them, and analyzed in a timely fashion.

It looks like W&M can fill that role for the time being, I am just skeptical on how long it will last. Having been around this game for nearly 20 years, domestic testing operations, always seem to get taken out unfortunately.

TSH = Thyroid stimulating hormone. It is usually the test most general practitioners run, along with other incomplete tests, because they don't really know any better.

You had mentioned your thyroid was fine, so I am trying to deduce what leads you to believe that and what tests you had done.

Thanks!
Just spoke with mom, she tests

Free T3
Free T4
TSH

She also said that alcohol will wreck gh conversion to igf in the liver and that was likely my issue. I did not ask about oral steroids as I dont want her to know I was on anadrol but if alcohol is bad then anadrol must be even worse for igf conversion.

She also said that alcohol will wreck gh conversion to igf in the liver and that was likely my issue. I did not ask about oral steroids as I dont want her to know I was on anadrol but if alcohol is bad then anadrol must be even worse for igf conversion.
Just an FYI, drinking alcohol and taking anadrol is a very bad idea

This test was at 4 iu for the past 7 days.
Week 1- 12 iu ed
Week 2- 2 iu ed
Week 3- 4 iu ed
I’m recovering from a fusion of c3 to c7 I’m my neck.
That is the reason so high the first week. I was planning on running 12 iu ed for two weeks but it was way to much and dropped to 2 iu to get rid of some the sides.

I’m not taking any AAS besides 125mg of cyp a week for low T!!

I knew I wasn’t going crazy and these kits are good to go. I feel these just as much as pharm.

For me 491 is is all the proof I need!!!

Week 1- 12 iu ed
Week 2- 2 iu ed
Week 3- 4 iu ed
That is the reason so high the first week. I was planning on running 12 iu ed for two weeks but it was way to much and dropped to 2 iu to get rid of some the sides.

I knew I wasn’t going crazy and these kits are good to go. I feel these just as much as pharm.

View attachment 104947
Much better number, nice

Week 1- 12 iu ed
Week 2- 2 iu ed
Week 3- 4 iu ed

View attachment 104947
Fukin nice! These are on the optitropes?

Thank you brotha for taking the time and running the test. Appreciate you
You’re welcome!!! I had to do it not only for Opti, but for all of you that are running them.
I knew they were legit after pinning 12iu lol!!!
I’ve lost 12 pounds in the past 3 weeks in bed.

491 on 3 iu average the past 2 weeks is very impressive. Add in the 12 iu from week 1 and the average over the past 3 weeks is 6.33 iu. 491 on 6.33 iu is still impressive. Thanks for sharing.

Week 1- 12 iu ed
Week 2- 2 iu ed
Week 3- 4 iu ed

View attachment 104947

Wow looks good bro

I wish I could sleep just one night without waking up to go pee. I don’t remember the last time I was able to sleep soundly for 8 hours.

I guess I’ll start low at 2iu a day and work up from there. Who knows, maybe I’ll cave and add in some gear.
It’s a blessing to sleep like a kid again!!!! I hope you get this side effect !!!

Thanks!

@Serono you are correct, I'm taking the proper steps to avoid any future mishaps. It was lovely back in the day when we could send our AAS to SRCS. We have to be careful with our 'Domestic Testers'.

Week 1- 12 iu ed
Week 2- 2 iu ed
Week 3- 4 iu ed

View attachment 104947

@Fecalhead thank you very much for posting your results. Can you PM me a hint of your email and email as well please, so that I can compensate you for your testing fees?

You’re welcome!!! I had to do it not only for Opti, but for all of you that are running them.
I knew they were legit after pinning 12iu lol!!!
I’ve lost 12 pounds in the past 3 weeks in bed.

Thank you once again for sharing your results. I wish you a speedy recovery.

@Serono you are correct, I'm taking the proper steps to avoid any future mishaps. It was lovely back in the day when we could send our AAS to SRCS. We have to be careful with our 'Domestic Testers'.

@Fecalhead thank you very much for posting your results. Can you PM me a hint of your email and email as well please, so that I can compensate you for your testing fees?

Thanks brother!!! Because of you I’m healing much faster!!!!

Right on for the credit.

Order arrived earlier in the week - 4 day T/A including last week's holiday weekend. Kits look good! Looking forward to getting started on them!!