MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I know I am new, Been following this thread since it started and made an order though opti. was great with the T/A and the received my kit. Glad to see the results from tests are good except one with further investigation to find out why that was. Anyway, I cannot find out if I should be taking t3/t4 along with my 4iu/day generics. If so what is the mcg dosage? Thanks!
I’ve been tempting on using my armour thyroid also along with my HGH usage. At least right before my workout session. At one point I thought I had T4 but turned out to be T3. Yea I’m dumb. However, I have a legit pharma T3/T4 mix from doctor. Thinking about using it. It has about 35mcg T4 and 10mcg T3.

I’ve been tempting on using my armour thyroid also along with my HGH usage. At least right before my workout session. At one point I thought I had T4 but turned out to be T3. Yea I’m dumb. However, I have a legit pharma T3/T4 mix from doctor. Thinking about using it. It has about 35mcg T4 and 10mcg T3.
I wonder this too, have been scripted it before but stopped using it

I wonder this too, have been scripted it before but stopped using it
I’m deeply tryin to get into at least 9-10% body fat without much muscle loss. I’m seriously chipping at the bit and gettin there. I’m about 14-15% right now and still have tons of motivation to hit that 9%. The lower the body fat reduces the harder it gets to reach that 9%. I’m on a fuk load of gear and haven’t lost much lean tissue. I’m afraid if I do add that T3/T4 mix i might lose muscle mass??? Only one way to find out tho right?

Did you lose any muscle mass brotha? @tengtren

I’m deeply tryin to get into at least 9-10% body fat without much muscle loss. I’m seriously chipping at the bit and gettin there. I’m about 14-15% right now and still have tons of motivation to hit that 9%. The lower the body fat reduces the harder it gets to reach that 9%. I’m on a fuk load of gear and haven’t lost much lean tissue. I’m afraid if I do add that T3/T4 mix i might lose muscle mass??? Only one way to find out tho right?

Did you lose any muscle mass brotha? @tengtren
Can't really say, I took it for about 3 days and forgot about it lol.

What's your cardio diet and gear look like?

Can't really say, I took it for about 3 days and forgot about it lol.

What's your cardio diet and gear look like?
Work schedule is 7am -330pm. Train at gym @ 430pm

6am. 5-6 whole eggs, 2 reg strip bacon. 1 slice wheat toast. Lots of coffee. Coke Zero. Tabasco sauce.

9am. 7-8oz fish tilapia with brown rice. Brown rice measured 20g carbs. With franks red hot. Flavored water zero sugar.

11:30am. 8-9oz grilled chicken or 8-9 lean beef again measure brown rice. 20g carb

1:45pm was doing a sugar free yogurt called Triple zero. 15 carb 15g protein. I sometimes skip but depends on hunger.

Get home at 4pm. Pin 2.5iu HGH. Go train and I’m starving cuz no real food since basically lunch. But caffeine helps a lot to get through it along with ephedra sometimes. Hit cardio usually 38min on stair climber after weights.

7pm meal. 10-12 Oz fish or chicken. Maybe even add a boiled egg. No carbs. Usually sliced cucumber or some type of green. No sugar ever in any meals.

9-10pm ish. Pin 3iu HGH. Bedtime.

Gear protocol.
1100 Test Cyp per week.
1100 Eq per week.
400 npp per week.
.5mg pharma adex ED.
5.5iu HGH split pin. ED
10mg statin for cholesterol not needed but use it. ED
500mg niacin for cholesterol also.ED

Not to toot my horn but it’s working I see the vascularity and still have the size. I’m not huge by any means but not tiny guy. I’d love to use Tren but can’t because someone will end up missing at work. I don’t recommend my gear usage to anyone. For entertainment purposes only. I have zero side effects so far.

Edit. I did awhile back drop the test to 750mg per week but did not feel 100%. So back up it went to 1100. Feel much stronger and full.

Work schedule is 7am -330pm. Train at gym @ 430pm

6am. 5-6 whole eggs, 2 reg strip bacon. 1 slice wheat toast. Lots of coffee. Coke Zero. Tabasco sauce.

9am. 7-8oz fish tilapia with brown rice. Brown rice measured 20g carbs. With franks red hot. Flavored water zero sugar.

11:30am. 8-9oz grilled chicken or 8-9 lean beef again measure brown rice. 20g carb

1:45pm was doing a sugar free yogurt called Triple zero. 15 carb 15g protein. I sometimes skip but depends on hunger.

Get home at 4pm. Pin 2.5iu HGH. Go train and I’m starving cuz no real food since basically lunch. But caffeine helps a lot to get through it along with ephedra sometimes. Hit cardio usually 38min on stair climber after weights.

7pm meal. 10-12 Oz fish or chicken. Maybe even add a boiled egg. No carbs. Usually sliced cucumber or some type of green. No sugar ever in any meals.

9-10pm ish. Pin 3iu HGH. Bedtime.

Gear protocol.
1100 Test Cyp per week.
1100 Eq per week.
400 npp per week.
.5mg pharma adex ED.
5.5iu HGH split pin. ED
10mg statin for cholesterol not needed but use it. ED
500mg niacin for cholesterol also.ED

Not to toot my horn but it’s working I see the vascularity and still have the size. I’m not huge by any means but not tiny guy. I’d love to use Tren but can’t because someone will end up missing at work. I don’t recommend my gear usage to anyone. For entertainment purposes only. I have zero side effects so far.

Edit. I did awhile back drop the test to 750mg per week but did not feel 100%. So back up it went to 1100. Feel much stronger and full.

Damn serious regimen. I probably don’t know dick in comparison to you, but I’d be willing to bet if you implemented chicken sausage for the bacon and avo for the wheat toast you’d shed some more body fat forsure. I’m just getting into this forum scene but whenever I’d cut weight and I’m talking from 163 at 7-8% to make 145 (last 7-8 lbs were water and death lol) all and any bread would go and towards then end itd only be fish and chicken for me w high amounts of fats and only oats to make it through training sessions prior to weigh ins and id shred up real tight and quick.

Damn serious regimen. I probably don’t know dick in comparison to you, but I’d be willing to bet if you implemented chicken sausage for the bacon and avo for the wheat toast you’d shed some more body fat forsure. I’m just getting into this forum scene but whenever I’d cut weight and I’m talking from 163 at 7-8% to make 145 (last 7-8 lbs were water and death lol) all and any bread would go and towards then end itd only be fish and chicken for me w high amounts of fats and only oats to make it through training sessions prior to weigh ins and id shred up real tight and quick.
We’re all here for one reason my brotha so no need to say I kno more at all. I’m all about learning from anyone experience and how it worked. This coming week is grocery week so ima keep that in mind what you said. I was thinking turkey bacon even tho I really love my regular bacon but I need give to get. I would allow myself only on Friday night about 3 beers so that also gonna have to go away. Sounds like beef needs to also step out for more chicken and fish. Easier to process. Fast going in and fast going out. Appreciate your input

We’re all here for one reason my brotha so no need to say I kno more at all. I’m all about learning from anyone experience and how it worked. This coming week is grocery week so ima keep that in mind what you said. I was thinking turkey bacon even tho I really love my regular bacon but I need give to get. I would allow myself only on Friday night about 3 beers so that also gonna have to go away. Sounds like beef needs to also step out for more chicken and fish. Easier to process. Fast going in and fast going out. Appreciate your input

Have you a re-feed day to jump start the body back burning again.. an extra 300 clean carbs (rice) should do it. My have to have 2 re feed days line this, then drop everything back down.

turkey bacon is the worst thing I ever ate

Have you a re-feed day to jump start the body back burning again.. an extra 300 clean carbs (rice) should do it. My have to have 2 re feed days line this, then drop everything back down.

Appreciate the advice Rut. Where would you implement the re-feed day? Let me shed my training/cardio sessions more detailed. I know you compete and been in the game long time. I’m all ears and about learning.

Mon: Chest day. 5 exercises, sometimes more depending if I’m satisfied with the pump and blood gorge in muscle group. Then Cardio stairclimber 35-38min

Tues: Back day. 4-5 exercises, sometimes more depending on pump. Then Cardio. Stairclimber. 35-38min

Wed:
Shoulders. 5-6 exercises. I get stupid on shoulders and sometimes go 7 exercises. Training every section esp rear and lateral

Legs. 4 exercises, again depends on pump. Then Cardio but sometimes cut short due to leg routine. Stairclimber 20min

Thursday: Arm Day. 5-6 exercises or more depending on blood gorge in muscle groups Bi/Tri. Then 38min cardio stairclimber.

Friday: completely off day. Eat clean most of the day 3 beers at night. Will begin to remove that.

Sat: Legs again. 30-35min cardio. Stairclimber.

Sun: Touch up on some shoulders or arms. 25-30min cardio.

Let me know your thoughts.

This really is dishearting news because I really love my crispy pig in the morning. :(.
Might have to consider some chicken sausage or something.

Appreciate the advice Rut. Where would you implement the re-feed day? Let me shed my training/cardio sessions more detailed. I know you compete and been in the game long time. I’m all ears and about learning.

Mon: Chest day. 5 exercises, sometimes more depending if I’m satisfied with the pump and blood gorge in muscle group. Then Cardio stairclimber 35-38min

Tues: Back day. 4-5 exercises, sometimes more depending on pump. Then Cardio. Stairclimber. 35-38min

Wed:
Shoulders. 5-6 exercises. I get stupid on shoulders and sometimes go 7 exercises. Training every section esp rear and lateral

Legs. 4 exercises, again depends on pump. Then Cardio but sometimes cut short due to leg routine. Stairclimber 20min

Thursday: Arm Day. 5-6 exercises or more depending on blood gorge in muscle groups Bi/Tri. Then 38min cardio stairclimber.

Friday: completely off day. Eat clean most of the day 3 beers at night. Will begin to remove that.

Sat: Legs again. 30-35min cardio. Stairclimber.

Sun: Touch up on some shoulders or arms. 25-30min cardio.

Let me know your thoughts.

This really is dishearting news because I really love my crispy pig in the morning. :(.
Might have to consider some chicken sausage or something.

Which day doesn’t really matter. If you’ve been taking in the same amount of calories/carbs for a while now, your metabolism is stagnant. But, I’d probably eat up that Friday (off day) and Saturday (leg day). No shit food, just double or triple your carbs in every meal. I can almost guarantee you that you’ll have a weight drop by the next weekend. Those re feeds are very helpful as you get deeper into a cut.

I don’t know where you are located but H-E-B has the best turkey bacon!
Thick cut and flavorful. Nothing like that damn Jenny-O turkey paste that looks like a comb.

Attachments

• 57DD681C-F175-4FF8-A0D5-6B2006AC6709.jpeg
    57DD681C-F175-4FF8-A0D5-6B2006AC6709.jpeg
    313 KB · Views: 30
  • E2B5E3E1-B42C-424E-9A85-3384C5818DE4.jpeg
    E2B5E3E1-B42C-424E-9A85-3384C5818DE4.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 29
Which day doesn’t really matter. If you’ve been taking in the same amount of calories/carbs for a while now, your metabolism is stagnant. But, I’d probably eat up that Friday (off day) and Saturday (leg day). No shit food, just double or triple your carbs in every meal. I can almost guarantee you that you’ll have a weight drop by the next weekend. Those re feeds are very helpful as you get deeper into a cut.
You’re the man appreciate it Rut.

I don’t know where you are located but H-E-B has the best turkey bacon!
Thick cut and flavorful. Nothing like that damn Jenny-O turkey paste that looks like a comb.
Again thank you because I have an HEB :)

I see s few things you could do @pinche , like cut the bacon and whole eggs and add some more egg whites, also change gh to 2.5 in am, 3 pre wo. and add a fasted cardio session. Also the "refeed" would be really good once a week after back or legs

The combo of all would likely push you to that 9%!

Sponsors