MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Nice results @opti ! It goes a long way when a source takes the initiative to test his product. Ultimately consistent blood work will be the most important thing to see , but these are great to see non the less!

anecdotally I've been having a good run with these so far . I was running greys before I switched over to these opti's , and felt like these were a little stronger honestly. Guess it makes sense since I was running them as 10iu vials though.

Well if you felt your opti has any compassion for waiting for a bitcoin to mature you have another thing coming..sadly he brings you in for a sale under the assumption that you’re going to pay x amount of dollars for x amount of product along with a real quick easy process ;unless your unfamiliar with the operations of bitcoin (God forbid) and then he disappears so he can jack up the price while your in mid swing waiting as per his instruction while we take a risk trusting in his product screwing up a whole chain of events...he should stand by his introductory price when your risking and doing your part the best you can so while under his instructions it’s his obligation to do right!!! Otherwise he should not have started the process of purchase with you.. ..I believe a person should talk straight and not duck out mid swing and just come back n a day or two and heartlessly state “deal with it “....quote “ I owe you nothing”... that’s bullshit I called him a worm I did not call him a “name” I called it for what it is ..that’s a person that doesn’t have the backbone to grab the bull by the horn‘s like we alllll learn to do because we are elite and tough..he should have stated exactly what he’s going to do not duck away and hide from the the negativity that he created for the sake of profit...I promise the moment that you emailed him he gets it within 10 seconds and as you waited for a courtesy reply you heard nothing !! it was an intentional act knowing exactly what he was about to do while Setting up his “quick response email” which states- the new price list and he knew everybody he was causing grief while they waited to take a chance not only in his product but in hopes of a price break ..many appointments could’ve been avoided by talking straight instead of worming out ..a perverse person acts that way not a solid person with a strong Belief in doing you fairly

Well if you felt your opti has any compassion for waiting for a bitcoin to mature you have another thing coming..sadly he brings you in for a sale under the assumption that you’re going to pay x amount of dollars for x amount of product along with a real quick easy process ;unless your unfamiliar with the operations of bitcoin (God forbid) and then he disappears so he can jack up the price while your in mid swing waiting as per his instruction while we take a risk trusting in his product screwing up a whole chain of events...he should stand by his introductory price when your risking and doing your part the best you can so while under his instructions it’s his obligation to do right!!! Otherwise he should not have started the process of purchase with you.. ..I believe a person should talk straight and not duck out mid swing and just come back n a day or two and heartlessly state “deal with it “....quote “ I owe you nothing”... that’s bullshit I called him a worm I did not call him a “name” I called it for what it is ..that’s a person that doesn’t have the backbone to grab the bull by the horn‘s like we alllll learn to do because we are elite and tough..he should have stated exactly what he’s going to do not duck away and hide from the the negativity that he created for the sake of profit...I promise the moment that you emailed him he gets it within 10 seconds and as you waited for a courtesy reply you heard nothing !! it was an intentional act knowing exactly what he was about to do while Setting up his “quick response email” which states- the new price list and he knew everybody he was causing grief while they waited to take a chance not only in his product but in hopes of a price break ..many appointments could’ve been avoided by talking straight instead of worming out ..a perverse person acts that way not a solid person with a strong Belief in doing you fairly
Great first post!!!! lmao!!!!!!!
I couldn’t even read all that without going cross eyed=)

Now if you can get past the introductory hardship everybody I think his product is actually good and the whole experience with me because of my foolish understanding of bitcoin was my own stupidity.. I feel like he should’ve handled it differently and I’m calling it out but on the same note I think his updated price is fair and his product is good if not great!! i’m just doing my part in the community I apologize about the length but some will appreciate my thoughts because they’ll be a few of you upset “ why “because that’s what it’s like when you encounter a worm. I hate that in a person I believe when you talk you should talk straight to the face

Now if you can get past the introductory hardship everybody I think his product is actually good and the whole experience with me because of my foolish understanding of bitcoin was my own stupidity.. I feel like he should’ve handled it differently and I’m calling it out but on the same note I think his updated price is fair and his product is good if not great!! i’m just doing my part in the community I apologize about the length but some will appreciate my thoughts because they’ll be a few of you upset “ why “because that’s what it’s like when you encounter a worm. I hate that in a person I believe when you talk you should talk straight to the face
There's these things called paragraphs...

It is and introductory price.. meaning it was always meant to change

Im having the same prob. I made contact. Got prices. Made sure shipping was flat rate and not per kit. Before moving money to BTC. Now bam
Maybe you can explain better idk what he's talking about I think

Is $15 shipping per kit ? Prices are here in the thread why didn't you have your total already made and sent your order?

Made contact through email. Checked to make sure prices was at 115 and 15 shipping. I emailed back to make sure it was 15 flat rate or per kit. "Not knowing shipping method" Was told when my bit coin hit they would send me wallet info
Try again still don't know what the problem was

Try again still don't know what the problem was
Bro, i have clearly stated what happened. In the process of waiting on my BTC to hit Coinbase Acct. The prices went up. After i made contact about placing an order and figuring out exactly how much i needed to move. Prices went up and ive tried to email and DM opti about this with no answer

Bro, i have clearly stated what happened. In the process of waiting on my BTC to hit Coinbase Acct. The prices went up. After i made contact about placing an order and figuring out exactly how much i needed to move. Prices went up and ive tried to email and DM opti about this with no answer
So you emailed him before 8:24pm yesterday and he said $115/kit

So you emailed him before 8:24pm yesterday and he said $115/kit
Well fuck yes......It takes about 7-9days to move money from my bank to BTC. I made contact last week to make sure that was price and shipping like stated above. Once i seen prices jump up i tried to contact opti via email and DM. Im getting ignored. Now im fucked. I moved the money over for 8 kits to be honest. Now im only teying to get 4. I told opti this in email and DM. Still no response

Theres always one...

You sound like Machine Kelly when he dissed Eminem and also praised him in the same track. Then Eminem buried him. Maybe you should find another vendor dude.