MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Theres always one...

You sound like Machine Kelly when he dissed Eminem and also praised him in the same track. Then Eminem buried him. Maybe you should find another vendor dude.
Penche, im not teying to argue with anyone in a forum. It does 0. All im wanting is a response to see if the orginal price we talked about was still a go for my order. Now i cant get an answer. I was hoping it was but if not oh well.

Well fuck yes......It takes about 7-9days to move money from my bank to BTC. I made contact last week to make sure that was price and shipping like stated above. Once i seen prices jump up i tried to contact opti via email and DM. Im getting ignored. Now im fucked. I moved the money over for 8 kits to be honest. Now im only teying to get 4. I told opti this in email and DM. Still no response
Ok I get it now sorry lol

But man, what does eeeeevvverryyy source always say "Please have btc ready before placing order" I understand the disappointment but that is sort of a golden rule

So he changed the prices last night and from what your saying you haven’t had a response to your inquiries??
Unless I’m reading this wrong?
My experience with Opti is that sometimes he takes a day to get back to me.
I believe the man has a job!
If I was a employer and one of my employees were using company time to run there own business I’d be pretty unhappy!
Me personally I’d wait for a reply before I stierd shit up!
But that’s just me.
I hope this works out for your best interest brother.
Well fuck yes......It takes about 7-9days to move money from my bank to BTC. I made contact last week to make sure that was price and shipping like stated above. Once i seen prices jump up i tried to contact opti via email and DM. Im getting ignored. Now im fucked. I moved the money over for 8 kits to be honest. Now im only teying to get 4. I told opti this in email and DM. Still no response

Ok I get it now sorry lol

But man, what does eeeeevvverryyy source always say "Please have btc ready before placing order" I understand the disappointment but that is sort of a golden rule
TBH! I havent messed with BTC in about a year. Had no reason to have money in my acct. I have a local source and i do not need BTC, but when i see the prices on this it was hard to pass on. Especially with the good stuff being said. Ok, im done venting. I understand this isnt fucking amazon. I still want to place an order, just want to know if price we talked is still GTG

It takes about 30 seconds to get your btc if you use cashapp with a debit or credit card

Theres always one...

You sound like Machine Kelly when he dissed Eminem and also praised him in the same track. Then Eminem buried him. Maybe you should find another vendor dude.

Bruh Rap Devil was hard i cant lie. Slap that shit when it’s time to throw the big boiii weights

I would have stated above if my card was linked. It clearly states BANK ACCT. Which has zero to do with topic at hand
It has everything to do with the topic at hand. Your problem is easily solved by using a different method to get your btc. It takes about 20 seconds to link your card to cashapp. Easily avoidable in the future, just sayin..

It has everything to do with the topic at hand. Your problem is easily solved by using a different method to get your btc. It takes about 20 seconds to link your card to cashapp. Easily avoidable in the future, just sayin..
No i couldnt man. My card would only let me move x amount a day. My acct i could move 5k a day

TBH! I havent messed with BTC in about a year. Had no reason to have money in my acct. I have a local source and i do not need BTC, but when i see the prices on this it was hard to pass on. Especially with the good stuff being said. Ok, im done venting. I understand this isnt fucking amazon. I still want to place an order, just want to know if price we talked is still GTG
Get a load of this -this situation was discussed and understood about the waiting time .. we had many conversations back-and-forth .. and I consulted with him stating cleverly “what happens if you get the results back and I’m waiting for Coinbase to acknowledge the money to send outside of Coinbase are you going to back it up ?” By this time I didn’t want to jerk him around I had move forward but nobody really wants to have a bitcoin be waiting in limbo for 10 days because it can go down 100 or $200 and you fall short of the funds that’s why it’s important to communicate .. but a worm ducks and hides would rather not say anything just put the price up and deal with it ... i’m OK with that but then grab it embrace it and shout it out .. and the reason I came back with some kind words because I thought it was the right thing to do I’m not sure if I really feel that way considering but that doesn’t give me the right to bash his product ..I still feel like it’s good and once he gets his shit straight I think it’s g2g but again I called a duck a duck and I don’t want to just come off on my first post bashing somebody I just couldn’t help myself ... I didn’t procrastinate as a matter of fact we’ve had dialogue for over a week he knew exactly what was going on and exactly where I was coming from because he taught me what to do and he compassionately supported it embraced it and said I’d be taken care of ..well when he didn’t it blew my mind when I called it out for what it was it rubbed him wrong .. because he didn’t like to be called a worm and I try to explain how he had earned that title.. he could’ve even said something Sunday night during the Super Bowl when we chatted much to late to matter nonetheless it would’ve been better but instead he let his email hit me with a completely different price and without compassion had no care whatsoever what I had gone through what I went through or anything about what he had said and refused to respond until I caught him worming and I called it out that it was wrong dahhh it had to be called out ...hello....yet I still think his prices are good but it’s pretty disappointing when you put money for 8 kits down $830. Per Communication which at that price anybody would be excited right Plus expenses for buying it ..sounds like the same number another person here had purchased (shout out hey) and now you’re three kits short and the friends you were bragging on his behalf are disappointed so it’s a chain reaction so I’ve lost my desire to do business for a moment at least and I’d probably go to somebody else because I’m not sure what would happen at this point . And I can sure you one thing ..he gets every message instantly job or not because words were constructed in a certain way that got an “instant” response when everything else failed some were -humor- the last one was when I said he was “worming” . I’m not saying anything else about it everybody can take their own opinions but they’ll be a few that come back on whom think they might be waiting for a certain # of product that’s already in the payment process they might have another thing coming .. most do state the fact about the waiting period of coinbase and to get it straight ,he did not ;lesson learned.. perhaps because of my post he’ll actually stick it through for some of the other honorable Comrads instead of letting them down I assure you that was his intent!! As for me he won’t because I called him out in hopes that others might not be disappointed he will keep his word and I’ll take the brunt for my fellow comrades to hold the faith and this just might work because passed his greed I believe there’s a good person deep down so if he keeps his word to others give me my props ..dueces

Get a load of this -this situation was discussed and understood about the waiting time .. we had many conversations back-and-forth .. and I consulted with him stating cleverly “what happens if you get the results back and I’m waiting for Coinbase to acknowledge the money to send outside of Coinbase are you going to back it up ?” By this time I didn’t want to jerk him around I had move forward but nobody really wants to have a bitcoin be waiting in limbo for 10 days because it can go down 100 or $200 and you fall short of the funds that’s why it’s important to communicate .. but a worm ducks and hides would rather not say anything just put the price up and deal with it ... i’m OK with that but then grab it embrace it and shout it out .. and the reason I came back with some kind words because I thought it was the right thing to do I’m not sure if I really feel that way considering but that doesn’t give me the right to bash his product ..I still feel like it’s good and once he gets his shit straight I think it’s g2g but again I called a duck a duck and I don’t want to just come off on my first post bashing somebody I just couldn’t help myself ... I didn’t procrastinate as a matter of fact we’ve had dialogue for over a week he knew exactly what was going on and exactly where I was coming from because he taught me what to do and he compassionately supported it embraced it and said I’d be taken care of ..well when he didn’t it blew my mind when I called it out for what it was it rubbed him wrong .. because he didn’t like to be called a worm and I try to explain how he had earned that title.. he could’ve even said something Sunday night during the Super Bowl when we chatted much to late to matter nonetheless it would’ve been better but instead he let his email hit me with a completely different price and without compassion had no care whatsoever what I had gone through what I went through or anything about what he had said and refused to respond until I caught him worming and I called it out that it was wrong dahhh it had to be called out ...hello....yet I still think his prices are good but it’s pretty disappointing when you put money for 8 kits down $830. Per Communication which at that price anybody would be excited right Plus expenses for buying it ..sounds like the same number another person here had purchased (shout out hey) and now you’re three kits short and the friends you were bragging on his behalf are disappointed so it’s a chain reaction so I’ve lost my desire to do business for a moment at least and I’d probably go to somebody else because I’m not sure what would happen at this point . And I can sure you one thing ..he gets every message instantly job or not because words were constructed in a certain way that got an “instant” response when everything else failed some were -humor- the last one was when I said he was “worming” . I’m not saying anything else about it everybody can take their own opinions but they’ll be a few that come back on whom think they might be waiting for a certain # of product that’s already in the payment process they might have another thing coming .. most do state the fact about the waiting period of coinbase and to get it straight ,he did not ;lesson learned.. perhaps because of my post he’ll actually stick it through for some of the other honorable Comrads instead of letting them down I assure you that was his intent!! As for me he won’t because I called him out in hopes that others might not be disappointed he will keep his word and I’ll take the brunt for my fellow comrades to hold the faith and this just might work because passed his greed I believe there’s a good person deep down so if he keeps his word to others give me my props ..dueces
Bro go cry a river to your girl or your mom or whatever. You just typed a fucking book whining about a price increase. Ain't no better business bureau in this game. Suck it up and pay the mans price and quit whining like a little bitch