MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

LoL but a 9/10 hooker isn’t going to slow your aging or help with your recovery. If anything a hooker will just break your wallet and leave you with STDs [emoji23]

I never pay for pussy

We all pay for pussy one way or another. Unless u got a sugar mom or one down right dirty bitch, we all pay.

Buy in bulk. Price drops when buying more kits at once from the adjusted price list @opti posted. I was personally hoping for more like $150 per kit lol but don’t mind the extra just because it’s domestic.

Thanks for your opinion @bolder.

I know everyone is not in the position to purchase 8+ kits at a time but the way I see it:

8kits x $150/ea = $1200/960iu total = $1.25/iu. I believe that is a fair price for no wait-domestic turn-around and most importantly HGH that has 0 dimmer content, can't emphasize that enough. Once everything has settled down and everything is running smoothly I will hold the occasional sale.

What up @opti glad to see another class of 04 member still going strong! If I had the funds I'd order through you with complete confidence!!

Hey @chris587! Glad to see you are still around bud. I appreciate your words, if you ever decide to go through on getting some HGH, shoot me an email.

$150 a kit is well worth it for domestic kits that come in at 12iu. You'll need at least 6 kits to run a cycle so prices drop.
Nice reply Opti to that insane guy a bit back. Very professional, it's about time we had some professional vendors here. Like I said a few pages back if I wasn't running and testing pharmaceutical-grade right now I would definitely be picking up kits from you. Hope your still around in 8-12 months when I need to reup.

Thanks @Rockclimber! Just wanted to explain my side of the story as well and let you guys make an informative decision based on both parties involved. I definitely plan on being around so just shoot me an email when you need to re-up.

Oh man I got enough of that for his entire lifetime if he wants it LOL. I literally have no idea what I'm going to do with this crap.
View attachment 105537

Hahaha so those are the famous Alibaba kits huh? Seems like you are not hurting financially but I'm sure someone would be willing to take them off your hands for a few dollars.

Oh man I got enough of that for his entire lifetime if he wants it LOL. I literally have no idea what I'm going to do with this crap.
View attachment 105537
Ima go out on a limb and say you are a hoarder LOL! Don’t worry me too! lol

Really enjoying the ride on these optitropins. I want to hoard more of them knowing they are really 12iu per vial.
I’ve made some minor adjustment to my diet by reducing the fat by 20g per day without reducing protein. The fat is now shredding off. Friend at work is wondering what the fuk I’m on and givin me hard time. lol. Not cuz I’m huge but cuz I’m strippin the fat! Veins be poppin hard. Anyhoot, I always give credit where it’s due so keep up the good work @opti

Really enjoying the ride on these optitropins. I want to hoard more of them knowing they are really 12iu per vial.
I’ve made some minor adjustment to my diet by reducing the fat by 20g per day without reducing protein. The fat is now shredding off. Friend at work is wondering what the fuk I’m on and givin me hard time. lol. Not cuz I’m huge but cuz I’m strippin the fat! Veins be poppin hard. Anyhoot, I always give credit where it’s due so keep up the good work @opti

How many iu are you pinning and when did you notice the fat burning off?

How many iu are you pinning and when did you notice the fat burning off?
I’m using 5.5iu split pin. Since the vials are overdosed I assume that’s a little closer to 6iu split pin? The fat has been buring off steadily over the past 4-6 weeks. But this last month I’ve been very strict and it’s paying off. Are you also on a cut or what is your goal?

I’m using 5.5iu split pin. Since the vials are overdosed I assume that’s a little closer to 6iu split pin? The fat has been buring off steadily over the past 4-6 weeks. But this last month I’ve been very strict and it’s paying off. Are you also on a cut or what is your goal?

Nice [emoji106]

I have wrist and elbow pain.

When I do any push workouts my elbow pops and snaps. Few weeks of that I start getting inflammation in my elbow (tennis elbow) so I’ll have to stop working out to let it heal.

On HGH however I never have that issue. Everything works 100% no pain in elbow, no pain in wrist, no pain in knees lol and speedy recovery.

Better sleep also.

I used to do 5iu split just like you but I did 2.5iu first thing in morning and another 2.5iu right after workout. I preload it and bring with me to the gym in a ice packed container.

But I’m only doing 2iu from here on out just because at 5iu my blood sugar started to rise and I don’t want to be insulin resistant.

LoL but a 9/10 hooker isn’t going to slow your aging or help with your recovery. If anything a hooker will just break your wallet and leave you with STDs [emoji23]

I never pay for pussy
It was just a joke buddy.

You guys are right though. This is still a great price on GH. I guess it was just sour grapes that I missed the intro sale. But thats on me so I was in the wrong.

I think I will still pick up some kits. Good domestic GH is hard to come by.

It was just a joke buddy.

You guys are right though. This is still a great price on GH. I guess it was just sour grapes that I missed the intro sale. But thats on me so I was in the wrong.

I think I will still pick up some kits. Good domestic GH is hard to come by.
Ive gotten 3 packs from Opti so far. Each one was received in less than 3 days for me.
One time I waited 2 months for domestic at $250 a kit plus shipping.
That sucked!!!!
At $1.25 a iu im winning:) Especially for pharm grade!
For me if I ain’t got 6 months on hand I’m not committed.
Thanks again @opti :)

Ive gotten 3 packs from Opti so far. Each one was received in less than 3 days for me.
That sucked!!!!
Well I wouldn't call it pharmaceutical grade until he gets it in these nifty little pens. I don't know if that will ever happen but I have to say these are so convenient. Just dial in the dose and stab in the morning. No mixing reconstituting or anything.
20190206_083016.jpg

Well I wouldn't call it pharmaceutical grade until he gets it in these nifty little pens. I don't know if that will ever happen but I have to say these are so convenient. Just dial in the dose and stab in the morning. No mixing reconstituting or anything.
View attachment 105588
Have you checked the actual iu content of the pen? I’ve had some in the past that said 16. Then one failed on me and I removed the content to my shock there were between 10 to 12 iu per pen.
I don’t know if they were short water or mg?
But I wasn’t happy. Legit co too. I actually prefer vials.
Just my preference.

I appreciate your feedback-credit @penche! Glad to know you are enjoying the Optis! Keep us posted on your progress.

Nice [emoji106]

I have wrist and elbow pain.

When I do any push workouts my elbow pops and snaps. Few weeks of that I start getting inflammation in my elbow (tennis elbow) so I’ll have to stop working out to let it heal.

On HGH however I never have that issue. Everything works 100% no pain in elbow, no pain in wrist, no pain in knees lol and speedy recovery.

Better sleep also.

I used to do 5iu split just like you but I did 2.5iu first thing in morning and another 2.5iu right after workout. I preload it and bring with me to the gym in a ice packed container.

But I’m only doing 2iu from here on out just because at 5iu my blood sugar started to rise and I don’t want to be insulin resistant.

@Wood4days I suffer from tennis-golf elbow myself. Have you tried using an elbow compression sleeve? They have done wonders for me on press days(chest & delts). I highly recommend them and are reasonably priced.

That sucked!!!!

Thank you for sharing your experience with me @Fecalhead. I do believe my Optis are priced reasonably. Hope you are feeling better, speedy recovery.

View attachment 105588

Hahaha well for importing purposes I don't think it would be ideal though they are nifty as you mentioned.

Have you checked the actual iu content of the pen? I’ve had some in the past that said 16. Then one failed on me and I removed the content to my shock there were between 10 to 12 iu per pen.
I don’t know if they were short water or mg?
But I wasn’t happy. Legit co too. I actually prefer vials.
Just my preference.
Yes, it's easy to convert. There are 3iu per 1mg so a 30mg pharm pen is 90iu. I'm running 1.2mg a day so around 3.6iu for my upcoming blood test. I wanted to run higher but my CTS is worse on this pen than any generic I've used. Hopefully that's a good sign but somehow I think not. We will see in around 2 or 3 weeks. If my bloods come back better than all the other generics I've run then that says a lot. At that point I'll probably grab 10 kits of opti and test them. If bloods on this pharm pen come in the same as my stock generics I'll just keep running the stock generics I have.

The Alibaba crap I dont know what to do with. I wouldn't sell them as I dont want a member here running stuff that tested at 4.7iu I believe. Anyone here remember the results in the thread? It was a while ago, Anyway, it's like half dosed and I would never sell that to someone here. I cant imagine what impurities are in those green tops.