MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

My knees def feel better than they have. Can’t say I’ve noticed any fat loss yet but just started CrossFit MWF mornings fasted (this is week 2 now). Will see if that helps speed things up. That first session was killer, thought I was gonna puke or dry heave since I had nothin in my stomach. Only other thing is I feel my left nipple hurting a little, gonna have to keep an eye on that.
Fine tune your diet and you’ll notice dramatic fat loss with HGH. I’m not sayin to starve yourself just adjust carbs where needed. Keep your fats moderate/mid and protein around what you weigh. I did that with HGH and some cardio. Damn I dropped about 20lbs of literally nothing but fat. Once I hit the 4th month on HGH is really started to come off along with cardio and diet. I stopped cardio because I was losing too much overall weight. Instead of cardio, now it’s just longer sessions of training with iron to add more lean muscle mass. I posted my eating schedule several pages back in this thread. I added about 500k more clean calories to my diet to gain more lean mass. Do you have all that in check?

Fine tune your diet and you’ll notice dramatic fat loss with HGH. I’m not sayin to starve yourself just adjust carbs where needed. Keep your fats moderate/mid and protein around what you weigh. I did that with HGH and some cardio. Damn I dropped about 20lbs of literally nothing but fat. Once I hit the 4th month on HGH is really started to come off along with cardio and diet. I stopped cardio because I was losing too much overall weight. Instead of cardio, now it’s just longer sessions of training with iron to add more lean muscle mass. I posted my eating schedule several pages back in this thread. I added about 500k more clean calories to my diet to gain more lean mass. Do you have all that in check?

I think I’m pretty close on my diet but I’m sure it could use a little more fine tuning, I’ll look back and check out your posts. I know it’s a little early still so I’m not too concerned. What was your dosage?

I think I’m pretty close on my diet but I’m sure it could use a little more fine tuning, I’ll look back and check out your posts. I know it’s a little early still so I’m not too concerned. What was your dosage?
2.5iu preworkout and 3iu bedtime.

2.5iu preworkout and 3iu bedtime.
I did a lot of reading before deciding on the morning dose but I’m not stuck in my ways (well at least on this, lol). Do you see any reason for me to change that? Not sure that I’d want to go any higher on the dosage since I’m feeling the nip, was almost considering going down to 2iu. If it matters, I’m not on anything now, just finished pct last month (started hgh during my pct).
Not planning to start another cycle until May.

I did a lot of reading before deciding on the morning dose but I’m not stuck in my ways (well at least on this, lol). Do you see any reason for me to change that? Not sure that I’d want to go any higher on the dosage since I’m feeling the nip, was almost considering going down to 2iu. If it matters, I’m not on anything now, just finished pct last month (started hgh during my pct).
Not planning to start another cycle until May.
I wouldn’t change a thing at all brotha. With an IGF score in the 400’s you’re gonna be a fat metabolism burning machine, no joke. The nip deal in my opinion has nothin to do with the HGH. More likely from the last cycle if I was a bettin man. If you feel a minor little lump or soreness could be from a compound that aggravated the breast tissue around it. I’ve been there before. Always have some tamoxifen on hand pharma grade just in case for those instances. Now that you’re off cycle I wouldn’t stress it. It’ll subside.

I agree with @penche about the nipple issue.
It’s not from the gh.
I’m also losing fat with no exercise at all. I’ve lost over 12 pounds in the past 6 weeks.

Thanks opti, got my 2 kits and he honored the intro price since I emailed him before. Had a tiny delay in response after payment sent, but nothing to worry about.

Just as fast as any prompt domestic shipping you can get, discreet packaging, and a pleasure to deal with. Been running mauvetops ,but think im gonna switch over to the optitropes.

Definitely coming back as long as they keep testing well!

Just placed my first order with @opti. I will report back once I have TD. Very excited to try out his line of hgh. Thanks for the quick a professional service opti

Hey all, made contact with @opti a couple weeks ago and was able to put an order in through his introductory prices and acquired the product within 3 days for the shipping. (An extra day because of the weather at the time and the) All went smoothly with communications and product receipt. The product is looking good and some similar results but plan on getting the blood work done to see in a little. Much thanks to @opti, who is holding up his end of the bargain so will definitely be looking to purchase again even with the increased costs/kit. The product being domestic is good enough reason to not be tripping about the new pricing.

ordered with opti i think it took like 3 days shipping and he was awesome to work with.. ill be ordering again.

Got my second order Saturday. I was a little late, but he honored the introductory price. Thanks Doggie

Thank you very much @Pieman30, @Jrock83, @Ezzy, @Coolguy, and @Bucky for your feedback! Suggestions are always welcomed as well.

I'm certain you will love the Optis! Keep us posted on your progress gentlemen.

Got my blood test in. This was with 3iu in the mornings (mixed with 1 cc back so a little stronger than 3iu if it really is a 12 iu vial). Thanks Opti!

Thank you @AirBoat'n for posting your results!

If you added 100units of bacteriostatic and were taking 3iu-30 units then you were using 30% of the contents in the vial which come out to 3.6iu. Great score!

@Fecalhead I'll share my experience. I believe that not only does it have to do with the lab but also the age group we fall in. Very small gap in @AirBoat'n age and mine but some of my scores are the following.

Normal range for my age group is:
109.0 - 284.0ng/mL

My base is:
116ng/mL

No rec use here, the occasional beer or two every 2-3 weeks, liver is healthy. Now mentioning all this, I have been on my Optis for a few months at 4iu/ed, same dose as @AirBoat'n. Here we differ, I am on a Test Cyp & Nandrolone Cyp cycle.

The following score are my latest.

4iu/ed, split 2iu in the AM and 2iu pre-bed I scored;
255ng/mL

4iu/ed taken pre-bed I scored;
270ng/mL

So yes, I do believe that certain AAS along with many other key factors have an impact on our igf levels. I'm not the only to suggest this.

Last edited:
I just had my first TD with @opti today!! Communication was quick and thorough, packaging was tight, had a 5 day TA due to the weekend and the pack getting hung up for a day, but all is good.

This shits so fire I can smell it through the bag!....wait, wrong pack sorry. I mean, I cant wait to try this kit out!!

I’m
@Fecalhead I'll share my experience. I believe that not only does it have to do with the lab but also the age group we fall in. Very small gap in @AirBoat'n age and mine but some of my scores are the following.

Normal range for my age group is:
109.0 - 284.0ng/mL

My base is:
116ng/mL

No rec use here, the occasional beer or two every 2-3 weeks, liver is healthy. Now mentioning all this, I have been on my Optis for a few months at 4iu/ed, same dose as @AirBoat'n. Here we differ, I am on a Test Cyp & Nandrolone Cyp cycle.

The following score are my latest.

4iu/ed, split 2iu in the AM and 2iu pre-bed I scored;
255ng/mL

4iu/ed taken pre-bed I scored;
270ng/mL

So yes, I do believe that certain AAS along with many other key factors have an impact on our igf levels. I'm not the only to suggest this.

Thanks for sharing that.
I’m curious if you did 8iu ed for a week and tested would your score be doubled?

I just had my first TD with @opti today!! Communication was quick and thorough, packaging was tight, had a 5 day TA due to the weekend and the pack getting hung up for a day, but all is good.

This shits so fire I can smell it through the bag!....wait, wrong pack sorry. I mean, I cant wait to try this kit out!!

LOL definitely the wrong package! Thank you for sharing your experience with me @Jrock83. Enjoy the Optis, keep us posted on your progress.

I’m

Thanks for sharing that.
I’m curious if you did 8iu ed for a week and tested would your score be doubled?

You're welcome @Fecalhead.

If enough interest is generated I'm willing to do this. Now I would prefer to jump from 4iu/ed to 6iu/ed, test and then do 8iu/ed and re-test. Would prefer this method then to jump from 4iu/ed to 8iu/ed as I'm sure I would get CTS side-effects that would interfere with my sleep.

Yea I think the 6 to 8 is smarter.
My experience with sides is they go away within a couple days if I stop for 2 days.
I ain’t no scientis lol but I think the test is the reason for the lower results.
Maybe the test is using the igf for fuel?
If that makes sense????
I know that’s not the right way to put my theory.
Ohhh yea thanks again!!! Because of you my neck took the fusion.
I saw my doctor yesterday and he said I’m almost fully healed from the surgery.
6 weeks healing time, when it should of been 3 to 6 months. With a 30 to 40% failure rate.
Blessings!!!!!

LOL definitely the wrong package! Thank you for sharing your experience with me @Jrock83. Enjoy the Optis, keep us posted on your progress.

You're welcome @Fecalhead.

If enough interest is generated I'm willing to do this. Now I would prefer to jump from 4iu/ed to 6iu/ed, test and then do 8iu/ed and re-test. Would prefer this method then to jump from 4iu/ed to 8iu/ed as I'm sure I would get CTS side-effects that would interfere with my sleep.
a

Ohhh yea thanks again!!! Because of you my neck took the fusion.
I saw my doctor yesterday and he said I’m almost fully healed from the surgery.
6 weeks healing time, when it should of been 3 to 6 months. With a 30 to 40% failure rate.
Blessings!!!!!
a

@Fecalhead congratulations! What I quoted above is what it's truly about. I'm really glad that your fusion went well and your are recovering at a much speedier rate. Blessings to you as well brotha.

Quick question @opti how long should I run this before getting my bloods? 3 weeks? 6 weeks? I’m not sure of the meso protocol.
Thanks brother

@El Capitan I remember seeing a study that showed bloods plateauing under a week so. 2-3 weeks should be sufficient to show a steady igf level. Are you on any AAS at the moment?

@El Capitan I remember seeing a study that showed bloods plateauing under a week so. 2-3 weeks should be sufficient to show a steady igf level. Are you on any AAS at the moment?[/QUOTE]
No aas yet. On my 4th vial of gh. Planned on starting aas after I went through the first box.