MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Hey I really appreciate it penche. I’ve been blacklisted with MG and WU. No other options out there for the moment besides bitcoin I guess.
Bro once you get the hang of Bitcoin I believe you will like it so much more than WU/MG. Ik I do!

My experience with cash app is not so great. After a day of use I got an error when trying to add funds and hasnt worked since ,and contacted them and they never responded. I then contacted them again and said they closed my case because I didn’t respond to them since it has been a week. It was 3 days since I first contacted and never got an email back. They have tons of bad reviews for their customer support. I Was not happy.
Did you contact them through email? I've been in touch multiple times and they always get back within 2 hours. Sorry to hear you had issues.

Did you contact them through email? I've been in touch multiple times and they always get back within 2 hours. Sorry to hear you had issues.

I contacted them through their website first and then they sent me an email asking for reference number and issue ,and I replied back through email with all the information they asked for.

No study has even show HGH to build muscle. Just bones, hair, ligaments, etc....

HGH is best used for keeping fat off during a bulk. It also makes you hold more water and keeps your muscles full.

Insulin is the most anabolic hormone.
LOL

Anabolic doesn't mean shit. It's anabolic towards fat cells, equally if not more so, than it is to muscle cells. So, there's that.

Also, it's not the hGH that directly builds the muscle tissue, it's the IGF-1 that's secreted post-injection...

My experience with cash app is not so great. After a day of use I got an error when trying to add funds and hasnt worked since ,and contacted them and they never responded. I then contacted them again and said they closed my case because I didn’t respond to them since it has been a week. It was 3 days since I first contacted and never got an email back. They have tons of bad reviews for their customer support. I Was not happy.
I’m having the same issue with cashapp too.
I guess I’m stuck with Coinbase!

I’m having the same issue with cashapp too.
I guess I’m stuck with Coinbase!

I kept searching this morning to resolve the problem and someone said to message them @cashsupport on twitter. So I contacted them there and they got back to me in like 20 mins. Said they located my account and should expect and email shortly. So hopefully they get back to me soon.

I have some experience with "hygetropin" the .cn type.
How would these optis compare.?
Im trying to figure out where they rank compared to other hgh.
thanks

@Serono @mands I’m a bit late to this party and was hoping you could clarify the discussion about Tren and 19 nor with HGH. Since it seems to affect IGF levels, per lab test, is it best to not run those compounds with growth?

Can't go wrong with coinbase
Fuck coinbase... They fucked me over out of money (long story) and I know for a fact that it happened to a friend of mine, as well. Drain your accounts whenever the money is sitting idle, or they will freeze and seize the money.