MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I got my first T/A. About 3 days total! He was very quick to answer all emails and questions. Awesome customer service. Excited to try his product and see some results to do a bulk order next tkme

Read through the post couldn't find an email add. for list and pricing.
anyone care to share would be appreciated.

How many IUs is sufficient to see muscle development over a term of 6 months?

No study has even show HGH to build muscle. Just bones, hair, ligaments, etc....

HGH is best used for keeping fat off during a bulk. It also makes you hold more water and keeps your muscles full.

Insulin is the most anabolic hormone.

Thanks man! Trying to figure the best way to do this shit...
If you need help Rut just pm me and I’l walk
You through Coinbase if you decide to go that route. Always get a separate wallet and you’ll be good. Never had an issue with Coinbase after having a second wallet. Put in your license with Coinbase and debit card. Fill in the prompts and within 15min I had my buddy buyin bitcoins

If you need help Rut just pm me and I’l walk
You through Coinbase if you decide to go that route. Always get a separate wallet and you’ll be good. Never had an issue with Coinbase after having a second wallet. Put in your license with Coinbase and debit card. Fill in the prompts and within 15min I had my buddy buyin bitcoins

Hey I really appreciate it penche. I’ve been blacklisted with MG and WU. No other options out there for the moment besides bitcoin I guess.

Hey I really appreciate it penche. I’ve been blacklisted with MG and WU. No other options out there for the moment besides bitcoin I guess.
Don’t feel bad I’m black listed with MG too lol! Yea Rut no sweat at all, I’m always down to help brotha. If you get stuck shoot me a pm and I’ll even give ya my cell and talk you through it. Once you have the hang of it you’ll never go back. If you get good with Coinbase the fees are not that bad compared to other platforms. If you have an iPhone, bread wallet is a good second wallet to move your coins over from Coinbase. After your coins are moved over to a second wallet from there you can send to the vendor. Never a good idea to send from Coinbase to the vendor. Best to always have second wallet.

My experience with cash app is not so great. After a day of use I got an error when trying to add funds and hasnt worked since ,and contacted them and they never responded. I then contacted them again and said they closed my case because I didn’t respond to them since it has been a week. It was 3 days since I first contacted and never got an email back. They have tons of bad reviews for their customer support. I Was not happy.

Any ETA on these bad boys?

@opti any word on when you will be re stocked

Hello Gentlemen! The Optis are in route, I should have some available next week.

As soon as they land and have them in my possession I will post on here and let you guys know so you can plan accordingly.

Hope everyone is doing well.