MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Ima go out on a limb and say you are a hoarder LOL! Don’t worry me too! lol

Really enjoying the ride on these optitropins. I want to hoard more of them knowing they are really 12iu per vial.
I’ve made some minor adjustment to my diet by reducing the fat by 20g per day without reducing protein. The fat is now shredding off. Friend at work is wondering what the fuk I’m on and givin me hard time. lol. Not cuz I’m huge but cuz I’m strippin the fat! Veins be poppin hard. Anyhoot, I always give credit where it’s due so keep up the good work @opti

At what time of day are you eating your fats?

Want to thank @opti for being a gentleman and a scholar. Help up on exactly what was planned before price increases. Order was made no problems. Been in contact and responded to all emails with in 24 hours. Thank you sir

Touchdown! Very quick shipping. T/A 2 Days.

Will give these bad boys a try. Thanks @opti

Want to thank @opti for being a gentleman and a scholar. Help up on exactly what was planned before price increases. Order was made no problems. Been in contact and responded to all emails with in 24 hours. Thank you sir

Thank you @Wood4days & @Captain_Chaos36 for sharing your experience with me. I'm certain you will enjoy the Optis!

Thanks opti, got my 2 kits and he honored the intro price since I emailed him before. Had a tiny delay in response after payment sent, but nothing to worry about.

Just as fast as any prompt domestic shipping you can get, discreet packaging, and a pleasure to deal with. Been running mauvetops ,but think im gonna switch over to the optitropes.

Definitely coming back as long as they keep testing well!

Just placed my first order with @opti. I will report back once I have TD. Very excited to try out his line of hgh. Thanks for the quick a professional service opti

Hey all, made contact with @opti a couple weeks ago and was able to put an order in through his introductory prices and acquired the product within 3 days for the shipping. (An extra day because of the weather at the time and the) All went smoothly with communications and product receipt. The product is looking good and some similar results but plan on getting the blood work done to see in a little. Much thanks to @opti, who is holding up his end of the bargain so will definitely be looking to purchase again even with the increased costs/kit. The product being domestic is good enough reason to not be tripping about the new pricing.

Got my blood test in. This was with 3iu in the mornings (mixed with 1 cc back so a little stronger than 3iu if it really is a 12 iu vial). Thanks Opti!

Attachments

• F768C30C-A4FF-4844-9570-8B8E55EF1ED9.jpeg
    F768C30C-A4FF-4844-9570-8B8E55EF1ED9.jpeg
    582.9 KB · Views: 154
Got my blood test in. This was with 3iu in the mornings (mixed with 1 cc back so a little stronger than 3iu if it really is a 12 iu vial). Thanks Opti!
Thanks for posting that brother!
Not bad for 3iu and being 41years old.
I’d bet your base is low.

I have a question for everyone else that might be able to answer it??
How come every lab has a different range level for normal igf levels?
Maybe it’s based on age of the client?
This one go’s all the way up to 328?
Thanks everyone!

Thank you for the contribution brotha. Those are solid numbers for burning fat and a lean machine. How do you feel?

Thank you for the contribution brotha. Those are solid numbers for burning fat and a lean machine. How do you feel?

My knees def feel better than they have. Can’t say I’ve noticed any fat loss yet but just started CrossFit MWF mornings fasted (this is week 2 now). Will see if that helps speed things up. That first session was killer, thought I was gonna puke or dry heave since I had nothin in my stomach. Only other thing is I feel my left nipple hurting a little, gonna have to keep an eye on that.