MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

The person was on a bunch of AAS.
My opinion that’s what’s been causing his nipple issue not the gh.
I’m no doctor though.
No doubt it could be either. More likely AAS, for sure. But, gyno is a possible side effect of hGH.

The person was on a bunch of AAS.
My opinion that’s what’s been causing his nipple issue not the gh.
I’m no doctor though.

No doubt it could be either. More likely AAS, for sure. But, gyno is a possible side effect of hGH.

If we are talking about me, I wasn’t on a bunch of aas. I was in pct after 300 test and 300 deca. Been taking nolva for just over a week but I’m still feeling the left nip, I’m guessing it is from the gh.

If we are talking about me, I wasn’t on a bunch of aas. I was in pct after 300 test and 300 deca. Been taking nolva for just over a week but I’m still feeling the left nip, I’m guessing it is from the gh.
My bad for my choice of words when I said bunch.
I knew I shouldn’t of replied lol!

I have some experience with "hygetropin" .
How would these optis compare.?
I'm trying to figure out where they rank compared to other hgh.
Thanks...

Thanks...
You asked this last night. I’m sure being a member since 2015 you must know better.
I have some experience with "hygetropin" the .cn type.
Im trying to figure out where they rank compared to other hgh.
thanks

First I’ve heard of HGH causing gyno. Not that I’m calling anyone a liar at all. Just think it’s a bit rare. Ive never had that experience thank God lol. Only Tren aggravates my nips and dbol. Yea the hell with dbol lol
Thanks...
I’ve ran Hygetropin as well, hyges from the right supplier are good. I’ve used serotism and some other generics. These optitropes are better in my opinion than the hyges. You get more per vial. WM has the opti at 12iu per vail with no dimmer content. No dimmer content meaning, no contaminants.

You asked this last night. I’m sure being a member since 2015 you must know better.
what is the proper procedure when a question gets passed over.?
I actually wasn't sure if i should quote myself or just ask again.
thanks

what is the proper procedure when a question gets passed over.?
I actually wasn't sure if i should quote myself or just ask again.
thanks
I would say be patient is all. This thread isn’t as active as some others. If I knew anyone who had tried hyg then I would point you in their direction but unfortunately I do not.

My bad for my choice of words when I said bunch.
I knew I shouldn’t of replied lol!

No prob, I don’t think I ever said what I took, never done a big cycle.

First I’ve heard of HGH causing gyno. Not that I’m calling anyone a liar at all. Just think it’s a bit rare. Ive never had that experience thank God lol. Only Tren aggravates my nips and dbol. Yea the hell with dbol lol.

That’s funny, Tren didn’t mess with my nips (planning Tren for my next run in May). I was on trt pellets when I did Tren. Test and deca made the left sore but adex took care of it. I hope it’s not the hgh because as far as I know nothing helps with it, if hgh is the cause. The only other possibility I can think of is my t levels tested higher than they normally are, maybe some extra converting to e??? My normal test is 430 just tested at 720 for some reason.

No prob, I don’t think I ever said what I took, never done a big cycle.

That’s funny, Tren didn’t mess with my nips (planning Tren for my next run in May). I was on trt pellets when I did Tren. Test and deca made the left sore but adex took care of it. I hope it’s not the hgh because as far as I know nothing helps with it, if hgh is the cause. The only other possibility I can think of is my t levels tested higher than they normally are, maybe some extra converting to e??? My normal test is 430 just tested at 720 for some reason.
Are you taking tamoxifen for the nipple sensitivity. You can apply both at the same time, arimidex and tamoxifen as I’ve done it in the past to kill gyno lumps. I’m talking when your on cycle. At the moment if I was in your shoes I’d be taking about 10mg of tamoxifen per day until it goes away. Maybe a tiny bit of adex too

Are you taking tamoxifen for the nipple sensitivity. You can apply both at the same time, arimidex and tamoxifen as I’ve done it in the past to kill gyno lumps. I’m talking when your on cycle. At the moment if I was in your shoes I’d be taking about 10mg of tamoxifen per day until it goes away. Maybe a tiny bit of adex too

I took tamoxifen and clomid during pct, only took adex during cycle. Been taking 10mg tamoxifen for just over a week now to see if it helps, not taking any adex now but am taking DIM, that’s what they had me taking when I was on Trt to help control estrogen

I took tamoxifen and clomid during pct, only took adex during cycle. Been taking 10mg tamoxifen for just over a week now to see if it helps, not taking any adex now but am taking DIM, that’s what they had me taking when I was on Trt to help control estrogen
I’d stay on course with 10mg per day of tamoxifen until it dies. I’d also keep tabs on estrogen via labs and dose adex accordingly

Figured I’d through some input in here. First time run with GH. Only running 2iu ED and it’s been about 3 weeks now. I’m not certain, but I feel like it’s already kicking in. Been feeling really vascular, full, and not in a complete POS mood for a change. Only minor thing I’m noticing is pain in one of hands where it gets very ‘heavy’ feeling and slight discomfort. Hopefully it’s not placebo but I’m really liking what I see so far! debating throwing in some gear to see what’s happens

Figured I’d through some input in here. First time run with GH. Only running 2iu ED and it’s been about 3 weeks now. I’m not certain, but I feel like it’s already kicking in. Been feeling really vascular, full, and not in a complete POS mood for a change. Only minor thing I’m noticing is pain in one of hands where it gets very ‘heavy’ feeling and slight discomfort. Hopefully it’s not placebo but I’m really liking what I see so far! debating throwing in some gear to see what’s happens

When running 2iu, are you considering that they're 12iu per vial or 10?