MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I hear this but the app works like clockwork for me. I have 7,500 of instant coins. No waits or any of this nonsense I hear about.
Can only speak on my experience with them last few years and it’s been horrible. I don’t even like telling people about cashapp because it’s so easy I’m afraid something will change

Be careful if you send directly from cash app or coinbase directly to the sources wallet. I know on the darkweb that will get your account deleted instantly but I have heard that is happening even on clearnet purchases sometimes.

Download electrum for free and send coins from apps to electrum and from electrum to the source. Had my coinbase account since coinbase was invented following these guidelines.

Jaxx wallet is the best and I use coinbase as well and everything is pretty much instant idk why everyone is having problems. Use your debit card and there should be no holds. Never had a hold. I have cash app set up as well and verified but I stick with what works and coinbase and jaxx has never given me any problems.

Jaxx wallet is the best and I use coinbase as well and everything is pretty much instant idk why everyone is having problems. Use your debit card and there should be no holds. Never had a hold. I have cash app set up as well and verified but I stick with what works and coinbase and jaxx has never given me any problems.

Awhile back Jacxx wallet was hacked backed in 2017 and over $400k worth of ETH was stolen out of people’s wallet. So if it was hacked once I wouldn’t trust it ever again but hey maybe they improved security now.

“ Although this wasn’t entirely the fault of Jaxx, the problem was that they were actually aware of the vulnerability, but they didn’t do anything to fix it. The Jaxx developers claimed that they didn’t want to make any major changes to the platform, as it would have made the wallet more difficult to use.” Complete Jaxx Wallet Review: is Jaxx Your Best Choice?

30yr female
2iu fasted morning 7d/wk
80mg primo wk
2.5mg sdrol/ day
No base, moved from gt240 to opti

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 139
30yr female
2iu fasted morning 7d/wk
80mg primo wk
2.5mg sdrol/ day
No base, moved from gt240 to opti
You two are on the same optis?

Might be her liver. I've heard damaged livers can mess up igf1. Orals damage livers and I've heard sdrol is very toxic. But Idk. Its bro science when it boils down to anabolics and their interactions w other substances really. Not enough peer reviewed studies to really know

I'm of the same opinion my man. I've collected enough data now to say with some confidence Sdrol knocks it down a bit... by which mechanism however i would not speculate too much.
Still pretty good on only 2iu's (treating as 12iu vial)

Awhile back Jacxx wallet was hacked backed in 2017 and over $400k worth of ETH was stolen out of people’s wallet. So if it was hacked once I wouldn’t trust it ever again but hey maybe they improved security now.

“ Although this wasn’t entirely the fault of Jaxx, the problem was that they were actually aware of the vulnerability, but they didn’t do anything to fix it. The Jaxx developers claimed that they didn’t want to make any major changes to the platform, as it would have made the wallet more difficult to use.” Complete Jaxx Wallet Review: is Jaxx Your Best Choice?

This was just my opinion. Never had any problems with jaxx and honestly don’t ever keep anything left over in my wallet. But I think as of now I have like 12 bucks worth of coin in there. Most of the time I only purchase what I need to send to source and that’s it. But very easy to use and never had any problems. I don’t use jaxx to store my btc so none of that really matters. Just send btc from coinbase to jaxx and then jaxx to source.

I buy from cash app. Then tumble to blockchain wallet. Then pay from blockchain wallet.

I’m not fully versed on BTC. Why send to your BC wallet then pay from the wallet instead of paying directly from cash app? Security purposes?

I buy from cash app. Then tumble to blockchain wallet. Then pay from blockchain wallet.
Is block chain wallet a third party wallet not associated with Coinbase? I had mycelium wallet and it was alwys a pain in the ass to use sometimes. I got rid of that one

Is block chain wallet a third party wallet not associated with Coinbase? I had mycelium wallet and it was alwys a pain in the ass to use sometimes. I got rid of that one
Blockchain is easy af. Been using it since I started btc. Fees are very low too so it makes since to tumble them using blockchain.

Might be her liver. I've heard damaged livers can mess up igf1. Orals damage livers and I've heard sdrol is very toxic. But Idk. Its bro science when it boils down to anabolics and their interactions w other substances really. Not enough peer reviewed studies to really know
I would say her result is actually BETTER than his. In my experience, baseline aside, when supplementing with exogenous GH, a "perfect" convertor, will pull 100 points of IGF per 1iu. So her 260 at 2iu is very good.

Likewise, in a perfect world, someone taking 6iu, I would expect roughly 600 on IGF. 4iu would pull 400, etc.

That said, we are not living in a perfect world, and as we have talked about IGF testing is a crap shoot.

On the positive side, both are converting well!

Blockchain is easy af. Been using it since I started btc. Fees are very low too so it makes since to tumble them using blockchain.
Just to clarify this. Moving from CB/Cashapp to blockchain wallet isn't "tumbling" it is just moving it. While it is marginally(very slightly) better than sending direct from an exchange, there is still an obvious trail, with no obfuscation. And blockchain wallet is still logging your metadata.

If you want to really put some distance between your identity, and your btc, you need to take further steps, actually tumbling is one of them.

S-

Last edited: