MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Hey brothers I need help! Dose anyone know where I can get legit bpc157 and tb 500???
I fell sat and tore my shoulder. Please help!

Love the logo @opti!!!

Hey brothers I need help! Dose anyone know where I can get legit bpc157 and tb 500???
I fell sat and tore my shoulder. Please help!

Love the logo @opti!!!
Peptidesciences.com and the Opti name is on point ..I got tripped up by an auto reply and a bad day but he still gets your mail if you have questions.just giving credit where credit is do..

Be very careful guys if you use Electrum as your wallet. I consider myself pretty tech savvy, or at least enough not to get phished, like ever! But I got burned with this one. Wiped clean.

I had to download an alternative wallet to get my donation over. Stay away from electrum fam!

Be very careful guys if you use Electrum as your wallet. I consider myself pretty tech savvy, or at least enough not to get phished, like ever! But I got burned with this one. Wiped clean.

I had to download an alternative wallet to get my donation over. Stay away from electrum fam!

Damn hate to hear this man, I feel for you!

Wow so your wallet got hacked? That’s F’ed up

yeah, it's a bummer fellas.

Lucky I only got taken for around 400 that I had sitting there. I have been using electrum for years without any problems. And I use bitcoin a lot!

Just warning the group to stay away from electrum!

I had to buy more coins and use a different wallet but I got funds over saftely. I am researching a better wallet to use moving forward.

yeah, it's a bummer fellas.

Lucky I only got taken for around 400 that I had sitting there. I have been using electrum for years without any problems. And I use bitcoin a lot!

Just warning the group to stay away from electrum!

I had to buy more coins and use a different wallet but I got funds over saftely. I am researching a better wallet to use moving forward.
Lumi wallet bro..it’s “HD” too -meaning switches it’s address every time for better security preventing anyone from tracking you down but it also remembers each address so it won’t screw you up.. just something to check out I had to bounce around between wallets myself.hate to hear when we lose our money to a person who sits on their ass whos whole goal in life is to scam

^^don't know what this means, but i liked it anyway, because optis are back in stock and that makes me happy!

Had a bunch of kits land too . Speed and great communication has been a given so far dealing with @opti .. all nice tight pucks and good packaging aswell . Though it's never a good idea to get complacent with any source imo , it seems like opti came here to do business the right way . Keep up the good work !