MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I took 2iu in the afternoon and noticed some uncomfortable pump in my forearms tonight that made it hard to wash my hair. I've been taking a gram of test cyp for 8 weeks and this hasn't happened ever so far. I have to think it's the opti's. Is this possible 8 hours after a first ever injection of 2iu?

After 5 more days of 2iu I'm upping it to 4iu and now I'm kind of scared because it seems like it's almost tren-like pump and insane pump like that fucks me up bad at work.

I took 2iu in the afternoon and noticed some uncomfortable pump in my forearms tonight that made it hard to wash my hair. I've been taking a gram of test cyp for 8 weeks and this hasn't happened ever so far. I have to think it's the opti's. Is this possible 8 hours after a first ever injection of 2iu?

After 5 more days of 2iu I'm upping it to 4iu and now I'm kind of scared because it seems like it's almost tren-like pump and insane pump like that fucks me up bad at work.

Never had that feeling on GH and especially 8hr after first pin of GH. You’re not going to feel the GH in such a short amount of time.

Where and how did you pin?

Also a gram of test c? Is that per week? That’s way to much test imo. You don’t even need that much test. More isn’t better. I’ve done 750mg Test a week before and I found it doesn’t improve anything but gave me more sides. I’m good at 500mg/week. 1 gram is a waste.

What are you stacking with? Or are you running just test? Is this your first cycle?

Never had that feeling on GH and especially 8hr after first pin of GH. You’re not going to feel the GH in such a short amount of time.

Also a gram of test c? Is that per week? That’s way to much test imo. You don’t even need that much test. More isn’t better. I’ve done 750mg Test a week before and I found it doesn’t improve anything but gave me more sides. I’m good at 500mg/week. 1 gram is a waste.

What are you stacking with? Or are you running just test? Is this your first cycle?

1 gram may be a waste for you. I am very sensitive to estrogen so I try to avoid high test as well but a lot of guys love it. I have to run 1 mg of arimidex ED if I get over 500 mg of Test. It sucks.

For fucks sake

Also my CTS worsened greatly last night. I've never used HGH before but I'm pretty sure this is some fire!

No, are you old enough to be taking steroids

For fucks sake

Also my CTS worsened greatly last night. I've never used HGH before but I'm pretty sure this is some fire!
Try switching hands and get out of your mom's basement, you're sounding like a shill, not to mention, this sources prices are way to high

Not to mention, why hasnt this source posted lab reults in the lab testing section. There's hgh out there way cheaper that has labs posted all over them place

For fucks sake

It doesn’t happen that quick. It’s not like taking tren.... It’ll more than likely take months to see the effects. You may get some water retention, numbness in the hands after the first few weeks. But the water retention will eventually fade, while the numbness may not.

It doesn’t happen that quick. It’s not like taking tren.... It’ll more than likely take months to see the effects. You may get some water retention, numbness in the hands after the first few weeks. But the water retention will eventually fade, while the numbness may not.
Pretty obvious he's shilling for the source

Not to mention, why hasnt this source posted lab reults in the lab testing section. There's hgh out there way cheaper that has labs posted all over them place

He posted lab results in this thread that you obviously haven't read, along with others doing serum anf IGF testing. LOL at $1.25 an iu for pharma grade being high priced. After the first run through of his product everybody was saying gtg so I got some, I'm not a shill for anyone.

My CTS has been very light for the last 4 months, but last night it increased dramatically, it woke me up in the middle of the night with my hands numb and aching. It's pretty clear to me that it's the GH that caused it.

He posted lab results in this thread that you obviously haven't read, along with others doing serum anf IGF testing. LOL at $1.25 an iu for pharma grade being high priced. After the first run through of his product everybody was saying gtg so I got some, I'm not a shill for anyone.

My CTS has been very light for the last 4 months, but last night it increased dramatically, it woke me up in the middle of the night with my hands numb and aching. It's pretty clear to me that it's the GH that caused it.
Bullshit, his prices are higher than meditropes, and they test every batch. and no one gets sides from hgh in 8 hours. Go back to that shithead source advanced elite labs that you said was fire as well. People, i would not recommend ordering overpriced hgh from this source until he sets up a testing program

Bullshit, his prices are higher than meditropes, and they test every batch. and no one gets sides from hgh in 8 hours. Go back to that shithead source advanced elite labs that you said was fire as well. People, i would not recommend ordering overpriced hgh from this source until he sets up a testing program

His plan IS to test every batch, in fact he's testing this batch TWICE. It's ok if you're broke and jealous, but don't be a hater.

His plan IS to test every batch, in fact he's testing this batch TWICE. It's ok if you're broke and jealous, but don't be a hater.
Plans are bullshit, he's had plenty of time. Guess he thought it was a better idea to invest in shills like you

Thread is being taken over by shills
I’m just givin credit where it’s due is all. You’ll see me give credit to others like TP and pharmasource etc. I went with this HGH src because the HGH serum tests and some igf blood panels were very good from members here. They posted their blood panels within this thread. Weight and measures also did testing and came back 12iu per vail.

I’m just givin credit where it’s due is all. You’ll see me give credit to others like TP and pharmasource etc. I went with this HGH src because the HGH serum tests and some igf blood panels were very good from members here. They posted their blood panels within this thread. Weight and measures also did testing and came back 12iu per vail.
So you think it's worth spending more than the blacktops for this hgh, why?

So you think it's worth spending more than the blacktops for this hgh, why?
For me it was mainly due to the fast T/A. I’ve heard others take up to 2 weeks when they claim domestic. Again that’s just my preference.