MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Also he did send some vials to be tested and he posted the results. Read the thread. He's only been back in stock for a week, how do you expect him to have tested the new shipment already? He's probably nearly sold out already.

I don't have a dog in this fight but in my opinion the prices are reasonable. I do have a question though, So far has everyone had vacuum seals on 100% of their vials? I would also like to see more igf tests posted by members here if possible.

I don't have a dog in this fight but in my opinion the prices are reasonable. I do have a question though, So far has everyone had vacuum seals on 100% of their vials? I would also like to see more igf tests posted by members here if possible.
Yes so far 100% for me. I’ve gone through 3 kits since my surgery.

Mine were, it made filling them easy. didn’t have to put pressure on the plunger, they pretty much sucked the bac right out of the syringe.

I stand mine up and walk away. While it slowly fills the bottle. It runs down the side so it doesn’t hurt the the fragility of the gh. It takes a min for it to go clear.

I have my first reconstituted vile sitting in the center console of my car along with the rest of the kit. My other 7 kits are in my locker at the gym. I think I'm doing it wrong. I wonder how much damage is done when I drive around.

I have my first reconstituted vile sitting in the center console of my car along with the rest of the kit. My other 7 kits are in my locker at the gym. I think I'm doing it wrong. I wonder how much damage is done when I drive around.
You realize it is supposed to be refrigerated right?

You realize it is supposed to be refrigerated right?

Yes, it's been pretty cold outside, and it's only a few days per re-constituted vial. I understand that it's fine to not be in a fridge before water is added.

Likely not feeling anything other than placebo @SteroidsBro. Also, why is that shit in your car/locker? @rpbb isn't nextday around 200 + shipping for blacktops?

I have reasons that I don't want to mention.

Likely not feeling anything other than placebo @SteroidsBro. Also, why is that shit in your car/locker? @rpbb isn't nextday around 200 + shipping for blacktops?

'Cause the wife (or Mom :eek:) will open up an extra large can of whoop ass if she finds that shit in the house.

@SteroidsBro if whomever is at home finds out and gives you grief over your usage, tell them to get bent. Then come hang with me, we'll go bowling. We'll have to make a couple stops first to pick up @Sven_Northman and @Mac11wildcat but once we're all loaded up, we's gonna have a fucking blast and may possibly get arrested. :D Have a lawyer on retainer.

Last edited:
@rpbb, 15 condescending posts on my thread on this Sunday! I am intrigued! You seem to be following this thread quite closely. What I can't seem to wrap my head around is, how could you possibly have overlooked the HPLC report done by @Weights & Measures on post #374. I'm sure it was incidental though! Don't worry I will post it again here as well as in the testing section.

As far as prices. I understand your unhappiness with them, you have made that quite clear. I belief I am competitively priced for a TRUE domestic source, communication and the quality I offer. You have made your plug here for other sources, good ones indeed and by all means if you are happy with them, proceed forward.

Seeing as how you have been a member since Dec 2014 I am certain you know how Meso governs itself? I am rejoice that you are here on behalf of Meso members. I presume that the accusations you are making towards me are authentic and are of no ill-will to blemish my reputation or the Somatropin I offer? Could you please post any information where I have paid a member to shill for me? What about any member that has received any free kits in exchange for positive feedback? As a matter of fact can you post anything where I even offered such thing or remotely close to it? Once again this wouldn't be hearsay on your behalf or in anyway to discreet me would it?

You are certainly not a customer of mine but I am a bit confused? You say you receive your kits faster in 3 to 4 days? Let us emphasize on the faster part here. That is an amazing turnaround no doubt. Several of my customers have received their packages in 1 to 2 days, the majority though average 2 to 3 days, heck let us just say 4 days max. I am obviously referring to business days here. I know you are not familiar with my ordering process, needless to say my shipping procedure but I belief my 1 to 4 days are as fast or possibly a tad faster than your faster? That is so grammatically wrong in so many ways!

You have made your accusations and I have said my piece, let us not make this a continuous pissing match. Your endeavor here is quite obvious, I am sure everyone can see it.

I wish you the best.

Optis_HPLC_001_page 1.jpg Optis_HPLC_001_page 2.jpg

You got to be kidding me. You have no business running anything. You need to put the reconstituted vial in your moms refrigerator

You got to be kidding me. You have no business running anything. You need to put the reconstituted vial in your moms refrigerator

Bro, it's going down whether we like it or not. How much potency could it possibly lose in a few days? Plus it's cold in my car most of the time.

How's everyone getting packs landed, he only restocked Wednesday!
you guys must be on the short list, lol

Some of us tried to order like right on the day he ran out. He put us first in line, me thinks.

@BigBlack as @jackmeoff1 posted above, their were a few members who asked to be notified upon arrival, reason they were receiving sooner-shortly after I posted on here that I was re-stocked.

I’m just givin credit where it’s due is all. You’ll see me give credit to others like TP and pharmasource etc. I went with this HGH src because the HGH serum tests and some igf blood panels were very good from members here. They posted their blood panels within this thread. Weight and measures also did testing and came back 12iu per vail.

Dude give the man a break and especially if one of his customers is super happy!
This is @opti second run selling his wares. It might take a min to do everything that people expect should be done.
If you don’t like what’s being sold then don’t go into the store.
My hands go numb pretty much right away as well.
I guess that makes me a shill???? All I know is that my igf-1 test was real and I’m stoked on the 491 on a low dose of his GH:)
I had to cut back to 2 iu a day because anymore than that I can’t feel half my feet and my hands go numb.
Not trying to start a fight! I’m just a happy costumer:)

You’ll never see me come out and say a source is gtg.....ever, and I’ve never purchased from Opti, but if the GH tests out at 10 or 12iu per vial, it’s def worth the price he has set for a domestic provider. Sure one can get others shipped internationally much cheaper. That’s a fact.

In the past I’ve spent $200 a kit domestic for grey tops from PD when I was in a pinch.

Too many good reviews from respected members on the first batch not to consider this source. I believe testing has been done on this batch as well and it was the same, 12iu per vial. @opti can you please confirm this.

Thank you @penche, @Fecalhead, @rutman, and @Rockclimber for you looking at this thread with an open-mind/level-headed. I do appreciate that and know that this thread won't take a turn for the worse, not quite at the 3 month mark and I belief the majority if not all of my customers are satisfied with my Optis and customer service.

Here is a stupid question but bear with me...Going back to compounds that lower igf conversion/taxing on liver such as tren... Am I correct in thinking this doesnt just lower the score on a test but also the actual effectiveness and conversion of exogenous hgh?

Ex: Someone who scores 180 because they have shit conversion isn't going to get the same benefits as someone taking the same dosage and scoring 400 are they? In other words, is it a waste to take it if conversion sucks (for whatever reason)?

Or is focusing on igf levels alone stupid?

Sponsors