MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Bro, it's going down whether we like it or not. How much potency could it possibly lose in a few days? Plus it's cold in my car most of the time.
It's cold in your car so it's ok? More than anything the fluctuation in temperatures is going to be detrimental to its potency. Your car is not a consistant temperature no matter where you live. If you cant adult properly and keep shit in your own house you should not be using it. Period

Am I missing something?

Are we really condemning pricing of ~$150/kit for domestic, 120iu HGH kits at a reasonable volume? I must be missing something.

Did I miss the negative criticism of his actual product?

Am I missing something?

Are we really condemning pricing of ~$150/kit for domestic, 120iu HGH kits at a reasonable volume? I must be missing something.

Did I miss the negative criticism of his actual product?
my guess is that this source will turn out ok. Couple of things I'd like to see

consistent testing program

keep competitive pricing

no giving out free gear for bullshit reviews, especially to guys that say they bought 8 kits for their first buy, felt it in 8 hours, and it's fire.

You guys say I'm picking on the source, screw that, this is meso. you want to buddy up to a source, go to BOP

my guess is that this source will turn out ok. Couple of things I'd like to see

consistent testing program

keep competitive pricing

no giving out free gear for bullshit reviews, especially to guys that say they bought 8 kits for their first buy, felt it in 8 hours, and it's fire.

You guys say I'm picking on the source, screw that, this is meso. you want to buddy up to a source, go to BOP

The only one shilling in this thread is you.

I usually don't ever do this, but this source turned this thread into such a shillfest, that it was time.
While I agree a couple guys were going over board with the feed back , they sounded more like over zealous gh newbies than payed shills imo , could be wrong though wouldn't be the first time .

I took a chance with opti because one of those "better" sources on your short list fucked me around on a multiple week domestic t/a , so most likely took my money with nothing in stock . Not naming names because I'm not gonna shit on someone like that when the issue was eventually fixed , but point is they all have there issues . Up to this point he's tested the only batch that he had in stock, and had good blood work from the few who tested.

I do agree that @opti should get a batch code for his kits if he wants his testing to have any real value, especially once he has multiple batches in stock. As far as price hes on par with the majority of other gh sources . I know people paying way more than 150 for domestic kits for whatever reason one would do so at this point lol .

I'm not saying by any means people should take it easy on this source either . He chose to set up shop at meso so he needs to be held accountable at all times , thats just part of doing business here . But to say there no reason to use this source , I just dont agree with that considering the way hes conducted himself this far .

While I agree a couple guys were going over board with the feed back , they sounded more like over zealous gh newbies than payed shills imo , could be wrong though wouldn't be the first time .

I took a chance with opti because one of those "better" sources on your short list fucked me around on a multiple week domestic t/a , so most likely took my money with nothing in stock . Not naming names because I'm not gonna shit on someone like that when the issue was eventually fixed , but point is they all have there issues . Up to this point he's tested the only batch that he had in stock, and had good blood work from the few who tested.

I do agree that @opti should get a batch code for his kits if he wants his testing to have any real value, especially once he has multiple batches in stock. As far as price hes on par with the majority of other gh sources . I know people paying way more than 150 for domestic kits for whatever reason one would do so at this point lol .

I'm not saying by any means people should take it easy on this source either . He chose to set up shop at meso so he needs to be held accountable at all times , thats just part of doing business here . But to say there no reason to use this source , I just dont agree with that considering the way hes conducted himself this far .

any you'll see from what I wrote above that I believe this source will turn out ok, and my recommendations will probably help his business.

Me personally, I like when sources are challenged. Opti seems to be on track to do ok so far it appears. The questioning and the pressure is almost a challenge. You throw out the issues or possible issues and it is left to the source to fix or prove his product/business. If he has a good product and is a decent businessman then he will come out on top. This post isnt condoning trashing or trolling a decent source, which I dont think @rpbb has done at this time.

Exactly, I couldnt have said it any better

2 day t/a on some Optis! I ran into a little snag when ordering but @opti worked with me and that was very appreciated. I’m enjoying my first hgh run and decided to extend this run with the soma/optitropins.

@rpbb I’m glad to hear you chime in on this thread bro! As you know I ordered international hgh (awhile back) and instead of customs intercepting my pack my local post office did. Shit freaked me tf out lol. That’s why I now ‘prefer’ domestic and I’m glad we have another option here with @opti.
The price to me was reasonable seeing it was domestic and communication was always there throughout. The key to getting a better price is to just order a lot of kits :D lol.
I’m just wondering if I should run them at 10ius or 12ius per vial??? o_O :)
A851A16B-3E9C-4FCA-B7FF-34429B7691C1.jpeg F349840E-B94F-4560-AC31-F6604B7FD8DA.jpeg
Thanks again @opti!
Stay on point, stay consistent, test often, and listen to members and I think you’ll do fine here. Just remember we’re always watching o_O so don’t fuck up! ;)
:D :p

2 day t/a on some Optis! I ran into a little snag when ordering but @opti worked with me and that was very appreciated. I’m enjoying my first hgh run and decided to extend this run with the soma/optitropins.

@rpbb I’m glad to hear you chime in on this thread bro! As you know I ordered international hgh (awhile back) and instead of customs intercepting my pack my local post office did. Shit freaked me tf out lol. That’s why I now ‘prefer’ domestic and I’m glad we have another option here with @opti.
The price to me was reasonable seeing it was domestic and communication was always there throughout. The key to getting a better price is to just order a lot of kits :D lol.
View attachment 107592 View attachment 107593
Thanks again @opti!
Stay on point, stay consistent, test often, and listen to members and I think you’ll do fine here. Just remember we’re always watching o_O so don’t fuck up! ;)
That’s a substantial investment. Getting bloodwork?

View attachment 107592 View attachment 107593
Thanks again @opti!
Local post office intercepted that must’ve been a good story. Care to chime in? I’ve had some insane stories when it comes non-domestic.

That’s a substantial investment. Getting bloodwork?
Not 100% sure yet but I’m gonna try to figure out if I can fit it into my schedule. I’ve also debated sending a vial in for testing with W&M. Being it was a large purchase (for me) I’ll know for sure what I have by doing analysis instead of bloodwork. Even though bloodwork is a lot cheaper lol.

Not 100% sure yet but I’m gonna try to figure out if I can fit it into my schedule. I’ve also debated sending a vial in for testing with W&M. Being it was a large purchase (for me) I’ll know for sure what I have by doing analysis instead of bloodwork. Even though bloodwork is a lot cheaper lol.
Both have their own value, but true.

Local post office intercepted that must’ve been a good story. Care to chime in? I’ve had some insane stories when it comes non-domestic.
Yeah it’s been over a year ago now. I ordered a promo kit from godt240 and tracking showed something wasn’t right. (Can’t remember exactly what it said). I contacted godt and he was like oh it’s there its at your local po just go get it.
(I posted it in his thread I believe)
So I called instead of going lol. They were nice and said that the postmaster had intercepted it for inspection. Well fml! Lol. Yes, I was freaked out. It was one thing for customs to have intercepted it but making it through customs and my local post office intercepting it was wayyyy worse in my eyes! I was thinking the packaging had to scream “inspect me” or something lol. It was discreet without labels or anything but still...
I pm’d a few guys to get their take on it and if I should pack up and become a citizen of Mexico lol.
It blew over and godt did resend my pack after weeks of me trying to decide if I even wanted a reship at this point. It came without issue. In that timeframe what made shit even worse on my heart was I had another pack (Raws) coming in days after the hgh and had to go sign at the post office for it! Talk about nervous lol. All went well though.
Yours truly prefers domestic now when possible! We order online a lot and domestic orders don’t seem to stand out like some international packs do. So yeah, that’s pretty much it so don’t any of you mother fuckers start trying to freak me out now! Just remember the wall hasn’t been built yet to keep me in the US! Jk :p

Here is a stupid question but bear with me...Going back to compounds that lower igf conversion/taxing on liver such as tren... Am I correct in thinking this doesnt just lower the score on a test but also the actual effectiveness and conversion of exogenous hgh?

Ex: Someone who scores 180 because they have shit conversion isn't going to get the same benefits as someone taking the same dosage and scoring 400 are they? In other words, is it a waste to take it if conversion sucks (for whatever reason)?

Or is focusing on igf levels alone stupid?

Not a stupid a question at all. No studies done on this particular scenario but many members including myself still see results based on the total IU's we are taking daily.

When I was only on a TRT test dose and started Pharm HGH I belief I scored approximately 120ng/mL per unit(was only doing 2.66/ed), once I jumped on a cycle that dropped to 1/2 ng/mL. Still benefited from it. Same goes for the generic HGH I have used and currently using(Optis).

Many inlcuding @Serono have never seen an elevated igf and yet still benefit from HGH use.