MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Next day hgh, the provider, pharmasource, bng, are all priced better
Ive ordered from the provider and it took 6 fucking weeks. They are known for slow TA so stop making shit up.

Look man, the days of you, Brutus and CBS chest thumping around here has lost it's novelty. I can only imagine the shit hole that is your life since you feel so compelled to rag on anything positive and free of tension. Check yourself, because most of us see right through it and it looks pathetic.

To everyone else- completely ignore this guy. He will go away.

Last edited:
Ive ordered from the provider and it took 6 fucking weeks. They are known for slow TA so stop making shit up.

Look man, the days of you, Brutus and CBS chest thumping around here has lost it's novelty. I can only imagine the shit hole that is your life since you feel so compelled to rag on anything positive and free of tension. Check yourself, because most of us see right through it and it looks pathetic.

maybe you'd be happier at a paid source board where you can blow the sources all you want.

DDDAAAAMMM!!! Why so mad bro??

I always find it comical when a guy raging on an internet forum calls out another guy on how bad his life is. Lol

@bolder will you be on cycle while taking the Optis?

Reason I ask is that by now I'm sure we all are aware of that though igf testing has its perks it is not 100% full-proof to show the legitimacy and quality of Somatropin. Not discrediting it but I believe both blood serum and igf tests have a significant value for us in our lifestyle.

Let me propose this to you @bolder. You bought a significant amount of Optitropins. I see you have been here for 4+ years so I am certain many members respect you. What if you send in a random vial from any of the kits you purchased from me to @Weights & Measures? You showed trust in me by purchasing Optis and now I am placing that same trust in you. That you will ship a vial from my kits and no other. Can and would you be willing to part with a vial?

Not only will you be certain of what you purchased but I do believe that this shows that I stand by my product 100%, no ifs, ands, or buts.

First we have to check with @Weights & Measures to see if he is willing to accept this as he has a peculiar way of accepting packages.

Lastly, unless other members disapprove of my offer to you whether it be because of you, I, or any valuable-valid argument I do not see why we couldn't proceed forward.
I vote yes go for it brothers! :)

Your gear is definitely helping out the most i would suspect.
if your taking a cc each of test cyp. 200 test prop 100 and say bold 300 every 5 days, that averages out to 840 mg of gear a week. that's a decent amount of gear.
Im sure it is but thatz the idea right? Hgh by itself won't grow muscle much. You need to train like ballz and eat and sleep and gear up.
Gear grows muscle cell size...where hgh as I understand increases muscle cell numbers. So the two together produce hypertrophy much easier than independent of one another.

Im also taking protein obviously and i use species nutritionz daily multivitamin (10 pills daily dose) and their omega gay blend (6 pills daily) to keep my micros covered.

And yes it is overwhelming at times but Fuk it. I tried doing 3 gs a week of test and I've tried many other crazy cycles. Mostly I just got more sides not more gains.

I've found eq up to 600 a week w test 300 roughly a week and a back up oral to be the most reliable side effects free combo. Sure i get oily skin and my dick is always hard but that's good. Adding in the optis seems to have cut recovery in half and increased my rate od growth. Most noticeably after only about a month or 3 weeks of use is my muscle fullness. I feel pumped all day.

It's great

Just curious cuz I know i grow even better doing my deca test dbol stack. But the sides are worse cuz I get deca dick.

But i think maybe 10 weeks of deca dick is worth it if the gains are more pronounced

So That's where i am personally
Waiting cor my bitcoin to clear. Be buying more optis then and my new gear. Donf kniw if ill stick w what I'm on or make the sacrifice and switch

Im sure it is but thatz the idea right? Hgh by itself won't grow muscle much. You need to train like ballz and eat and sleep and gear up.
Gear grows muscle cell size...where hgh as I understand increases muscle cell numbers. So the two together produce hypertrophy much easier than independent of one another.

Im also taking protein obviously and i use species nutritionz daily multivitamin (10 pills daily dose) and their omega gay blend (6 pills daily) to keep my micros covered.

And yes it is overwhelming at times but Fuk it. I tried doing 3 gs a week of test and I've tried many other crazy cycles. Mostly I just got more sides not more gains.

I've found eq up to 600 a week w test 300 roughly a week and a back up oral to be the most reliable side effects free combo. Sure i get oily skin and my dick is always hard but that's good. Adding in the optis seems to have cut recovery in half and increased my rate od growth. Most noticeably after only about a month or 3 weeks of use is my muscle fullness. I feel pumped all day.

It's great

Just curious cuz I know i grow even better doing my deca test dbol stack. But the sides are worse cuz I get deca dick.

But i think maybe 10 weeks of deca dick is worth it if the gains are more pronounced

So That's where i am personally
Waiting cor my bitcoin to clear. Be buying more optis then and my new gear. Donf kniw if ill stick w what I'm on or make the sacrifice and switch

Edit

Omega fats blend from species.
Not Omega gays

Not to mention, why hasnt this source posted lab reults in the lab testing section. There's hgh out there way cheaper that has labs posted all over them place
I tested this sources hgh using a hgh home test from William Llewellyn and Dave palumbo roid test set.

First test of its kind available to the public

Stuff tested out perfect

Its good

Other members have done bloods looking good

Why don't u take a kit and grt it tested via mass spectrometry if ur so concerned?

Were happy w our source cuz its good stuff

And u say its over priced? Who sells cheaper? And don't say Chinese. I mean domestic

DDDAAAAMMM!!! Why so mad bro??

I always find it comical when a guy raging on an internet forum calls out another guy on how bad his life is. Lol

I am all for policing sources and this guy is one of those who does it well. But he also doesn't seem to understand where the line is and starts running his mouth without a shred of evidence. Any time a source is doing good, him and a few others pop in with their stupid presumptions. It's annoying.

That will be the last I say regarding that!

I am all for policing sources and this guy is one of those who does it well. But he also doesn't seem to understand where the line is and starts running his mouth without a shred of evidence. Any time a source is doing good, him and a few others pop in with their stupid presumptions. It's annoying.

That will be the last I say regarding that!
Jackmeoff don’t pay this shit no mind The only ones that matter are the ones that know the game and what we’re doing he sticks out like a sore thumb and your way right

Jackmeoff don’t pay this shit no mind The only ones that matter are the ones that know the game and what we’re doing he sticks out like a sore thumb and your way right
you mean source cocksucking is the game? you're right, I missed that

you mean source cocksucking is the game? you're right, I missed that
Easy cowboy opti stuff is g2g no one cares about kissing ass just trying to keep it straight.. grab a box see how you feel because it’s domestic it’s easy buy more boxes if you like it .. I know where you’re coming from though

Shipping was fast, response time was great! Shot my first pin of the hGH, we shall see how things go! So far, so good!

So I let things simmer in this thread a couple days now to see what the feedback on sending a vial in for testing to @Weights & Measures and @opti footing the bill for the test. I haven’t seen any member opposed to the idea.
So @opti lets do this!
Pm me and let’s get this done!

4 day t/a, I live in the sticks and the rural carriers don't make anything a priority so I was pleasantly surprised. Packed exceptionally well and I was having some cripto issues on my end and Opti worked with me on still getting the order out. I'm currently running 5 iu's 4 times a week of blacktops. I started at 2 and worked up from there increasing by 1 iu per week, each time I'd experience CTS. I'll run 6 iu's of Optis starting Monday and report back.

4 day t/a, I live in the sticks and the rural carriers don't make anything a priority so I was pleasantly surprised. Packed exceptionally well and I was having some cripto issues on my end and Opti worked with me on still getting the order out. I'm currently running 5 iu's 4 times a week of blacktops. I started at 2 and worked up from there increasing by 1 iu per week, each time I'd experience CTS. I'll run 6 iu's of Optis starting Monday and report back.
6iu per day got damn it boi what are your goals? That’s quite a bit of growth im on 3.5 now toned it down. I was at 5.5iu split but my work schedule changed.

So I let things simmer in this thread a couple days now to see what the feedback on sending a vial in for testing to @Weights & Measures and @opti footing the bill for the test. I haven’t seen any member opposed to the idea.
So @opti lets do this!
Pm me and let’s get this done!

Seeing as how we didn't get anyone opposing this particular idea @bolder let us get the ball rollin'.

I have already contacted @Weights & Measures regarding payment. Please contact him directly to get the vial out for testing. I replied to you hear as I want to make this as transparent as possible so that their are 0 doubts or anyone questioning my method.

@rpbb

Ive seen @opti around for damn near 15 years on the boards all while under the same name!!!

Go ahead and call me a shill but us decade plus guys know @opti and what hes about. You dont survive 15 yrs on the boards with the same name if you dont have integrity.

Im sure hes getting a testing program organized as we speak.

Thank you very much for your words @chris587. I am a firm believer in a man is only as good as he word, unfortunately I have come cross many who put little value in this, not me!

Shipping was fast, response time was great! Shot my first pin of the hGH, we shall see how things go! So far, so good!

Thank you for feedback @Wunderpus. Keep us posted on your progress. I am certain you will like the Optis.

Thank you for your feedback as well @Flathead Fred. Please keep us posted on your progress, would like to hear back from you regarding your dose of 6iu/ed.