MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I started at 2ius (blacktops/meditropes) and I honestly never got bloat in my stomach. By the 3 month mark I had worked up to 4-5ius/day and started to feel minimum sides. It was only a bit of CTS but tightness in my hands (like swollen feeling) kind of sucked at work lol.
About the 3 1/2 - 4 month mark is also when I started to notice bf coming off while looking more full. That’s where I started to really enjoy it.
The tightness in my hands started to be aggravating while I was at work, especially in the mornings, so I ended up dropping it back down to 3ius/day. That’s where I currently am at.

I only took 2iu for 2 days before jumping to 4iu, but that's where I'll stay for the next 8 months unless I get to a point where I cant't take it anymore. But there was a guy on here saying he couldn't feel his hands anymore and he was still truckin' along, so that's the standard in my opinion.

How long were you taking 4 to 5iu's before dropping back to 3?

I only took 2iu for 2 days before jumping to 4iu, but that's where I'll stay for the next 8 months unless I get to a point where I cant't take it anymore. But there was a guy on here saying he couldn't feel his hands anymore and he was still truckin' along, so that's the standard in my opinion.

How long were you taking 4 to 5iu's before dropping back to 3?
The feeling in the hands is part of it for sure.
I’m guessing I ran it for 2 months or so at 5ius.

4 day t/a, I live in the sticks and the rural carriers don't make anything a priority so I was pleasantly surprised. Packed exceptionally well and I was having some cripto issues on my end and Opti worked with me on still getting the order out. I'm currently running 5 iu's 4 times a week of blacktops. I started at 2 and worked up from there increasing by 1 iu per week, each time I'd experience CTS. I'll run 6 iu's of Optis starting Monday and report back.

Went from 5 iu's 4 days a week of the blacktops to 6 iu's 4 days a week of Optis elixir and after the second pin noticed significant numbness in my arms not only at night but throughout the day, for what it's worth. On a side note, a couple of hours after pinning the blacktops I would struggle to stay awake. This past week of pinning the Optis I've had no lethargy but my appetite is still outrageous, I've got no self control and usually do. The lack of lethargy I don't understand but not complaining.

Just an update guys I bought optis and plan on trying them out.
I just used Norditropin (real pharma HGH) at 5ius ED for the past 3 weeks. Experienced CTS almost immediately and some times I had a 'high' feeling in my head like a sugar rush. Water bloating in my face

So I'll be directly comparing this to pharma gh from experience, though I plan on dosing higher

I wonder what this guy would say about weights & Measures test. He gets started at 4:40

Somehow I missed this bro, my bad lol. I honestly couldn’t understand the point dude was trying to make? He just confused me lol.

I just used Norditropin (real pharma HGH) at 5ius ED for the past 3 weeks. Experienced CTS almost immediately and some times I had a 'high' feeling in my head like a sugar rush. Water bloating in my face

So I'll be directly comparing this to pharma gh from experience, though I plan on dosing higher
I’ve never experienced or heard of the ‘high’ feeling that you described while running hgh. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying what you experienced isn’t true, I just never heard that before.

When you mentioned sugar though, my thoughts went to keeping a check on glucose. If you haven’t been already, it’s good to monitor your glucose and keep an eye on it. :)

Just curious why you would run these higher than the pharma? A good way to gauge it would be dose it the same as the pharma for a month to see the if there were any notable differences. If you run it more, there’s no way to know how it compares.

I luv optis but I wouldn't be surprised to see pharmaceutical working better on an Iu per iu basis. For obvious reasons.

I've never had pharm test but I hear its better than ugl.

At 5ius a day of pharma ed for a period of time u might wanna keep an eye on blood sugar....ive heard over 4iu a day for long time can cause insulin resistance. Just saying look out for that

I'll definitely look into the blood sugar part, good point.
@rutman my goal is around 15ius hgh, which I couldn't afford pharma wise. I'm kind of eager to hit that dose so I'm gonna use 12ius daily and maybe get a blood test

I'll definitely look into the blood sugar part, good point.
@rutman my goal is around 15ius hgh, which I couldn't afford pharma wise. I'm kind of eager to hit that dose so I'm gonna use 12ius daily and maybe get a blood test
Mind if I ask.... why?
You runnin insulin too?

I honestly couldn’t understand the point dude was trying to make?

That the HGH serum test is nearly pointless because even if the number is high, the quality could still be complete crap and that we hit peak blood levels at different times, anyway, and it's only during a short window. Same thing for IGF and different people peaking at different times.

I've heard that any GH under 99.9% purity is attacked by our immune system and destroyed before some or most of it can be used. Does anybody know if this is true or not or can you describe the truth more accurately?

I luv optis but I wouldn't be surprised to see pharmaceutical working better on an Iu per iu basis. For obvious reasons.

I've never had pharm test but I hear its better than ugl.

At 5ius a day of pharma ed for a period of time u might wanna keep an eye on blood sugar....ive heard over 4iu a day for long time can cause insulin resistance. Just saying look out for that

That’s true. I was running 5iu/day and when I got off GH for a year my glucose was constantly high.

That the HGH serum test is nearly pointless because even if the number is high, the quality could still be complete crap and that we hit peak blood levels at different times, anyway, and it's only during a short window. Same thing for IGF and different people peaking at different times.

I've heard that any GH under 99.9% purity is attacked by our immune system and destroyed before some or most of it can be used. Does anybody know if this is true or not or can you describe the truth more accurately?
Something about 192 being destroyed by the immune system vs the currently used 191aa, don't know about purity causing immune system issues.