MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Got another I'll post shortly...crazy busy this time of year (show prep)
This gentleman noted hands feeling like lead in the am and bad cts symptoms. For what it's worth.

Got another I'll post shortly...crazy busy this time of year (show prep)
This gentleman noted hands feeling like lead in the am and bad cts symptoms. For what it's worth.
Nice numbers man thank you for pulling that blood.

View attachment 107446 The pucks on these bad boys are purdy as Fuk. I had to get more of this Gucci Gucci HGH Optitropes to keep that lean going. I can eat whatever I want and not gain fat. Well almost whatever I want.

Must be that Gucci Gucci HGH :)
Damn @penche you’re not fucking around. Just started reading this thread yesterday, I’m starting to get the hgh itch. Gonna give it another shot. Pun intended, my other runs with it I Had to quit early because it makes me sooooo lethargic. Hope all is well, take care bro

Damn @penche you’re not fucking around. Just started reading this thread yesterday, I’m starting to get the hgh itch. Gonna give it another shot. Pun intended, my other runs with it I Had to quit early because it makes me sooooo lethargic. Hope all is well, take care bro
Doing good brotha, yea man I go balls deep sometimes, I got a little out of hand a few weeks ago runnin some serious doses along with HGH. It was around 2.6g of oils per week, 5.5iu HGH per day, and 100mg Anadrol per day. Made some serious results in 14weeks along with diet/training. Then again those doses came with a hefty amount of side effects. Back to normal now on 1ml per week and 3iu HGH per day. :)

my guess is that this source will turn out ok. Couple of things I'd like to see

consistent testing program

keep competitive pricing

no giving out free gear for bullshit reviews, especially to guys that say they bought 8 kits for their first buy, felt it in 8 hours, and it's fire.

You guys say I'm picking on the source, screw that, this is meso. you want to buddy up to a source, go to BOP
@rpbb come on Man. It’s not @opti fault that, that dude is a goofball. @SteroidsBro this source hasn’t done anything that deserves u posting other sources in his thread! If he was a dickface, I’d get it. But he seems cool. The more Options the better. And I do agree, sides in 8hrs. Wtf.
Anyways I’m done. How u doing @rpbb? How did that dhb treat you? Good stuff or .....ehhhhh. Late Boss

Doing good brotha, yea man I go balls deep sometimes, I got a little out of hand a few weeks ago runnin some serious doses along with HGH. It was around 2.6g of oils per week, 5.5iu HGH per day, and 100mg Anadrol per day. Made some serious results in 14weeks along with diet/training. Then again those doses came with a hefty amount of side effects. Back to normal now on 1ml per week and 3iu HGH per day. :)
100mg anadrol a day. Beast mode.

@rpbb come on Man. It’s not @opti fault that, that dude is a goofball. @SteroidsBro this source hasn’t done anything that deserves u posting other sources in his thread! If he was a dickface, I’d get it. But he seems cool. The more Options the better. And I do agree, sides in 8hrs. Wtf.
Anyways I’m done. How u doing @rpbb? How did that dhb treat you? Good stuff or .....ehhhhh. Late Boss
Later on I posted how I think this source is going to make out very well, and really like the testing program hes setting up. I really liked the dhb, made a lot of gains in appearance without changing workout much

The CTS is for real, maybe it's because I already have it a tiny bit, but over the last two weeks it's only gotten worse. I didn't know HGH would make me hold so much water at first, especially on my stomach. It feels like I'm getting fat.

The CTS is for real, maybe it's because I already have it a tiny bit, but over the last two weeks it's only gotten worse. I didn't know HGH would make me hold so much water at first, especially on my stomach. It feels like I'm getting fat.
How long have you been on bro?

Only a little over 2 weeks. When does the bloat stop?
I started at 2ius (blacktops/meditropes) and I honestly never got bloat in my stomach. By the 3 month mark I had worked up to 4-5ius/day and started to feel minimum sides. It was only a bit of CTS but tightness in my hands (like swollen feeling) kind of sucked at work lol.
About the 3 1/2 - 4 month mark is also when I started to notice bf coming off while looking more full. That’s where I started to really enjoy it.
The tightness in my hands started to be aggravating while I was at work, especially in the mornings, so I ended up dropping it back down to 3ius/day. That’s where I currently am at.