MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I was already growing, bought GH for it's prescribed use which is to increase height
The small amount of reading I’ve done (on google) on hgh prescribed for height was because of gh deficiency in teens and children. I’ve also seen that even if the treatment works and adds 3-4 inches to in children that the children will still be short in stature when they’re adults. From my understanding once an adult, it doesn’t work as far as height is concerned.
Being 24 are you sure you’re growing taller? Or just hoping to? That doesn’t sound right to me? If you were already getting taller without the use of gh then how do you know the hgh is aiding in this at all? This interests me so I’m genuinely curious.

I’m close to 40 and I stopped getting taller when I was 16-17. My penis also stopped getting taller then too now that I think about it! Dammit! Welp too late for me now lol. :p

td ordered sunday received wednesday! tightly packed so nothing rattles around, looking forward to running these bad boys! just wondering w the vials that are not reconstituted yet should i keep them in the fridge as well or no?

The small amount of reading I’ve done (on google) on hgh prescribed for height was because of gh deficiency in teens and children. I’ve also seen that even if the treatment works and adds 3-4 inches to in children that the children will still be short in stature when they’re adults. From my understanding once an adult, it doesn’t work as far as height is concerned.
Being 24 are you sure you’re growing taller? Or just hoping to? That doesn’t sound right to me? If you were already getting taller without the use of gh then how do you know the hgh is aiding in this at all? This interests me so I’m genuinely curious.

I’m close to 40 and I stopped getting taller when I was 16-17. My penis also stopped getting taller then too now that I think about it! Dammit! Welp too late for me now lol. :p
Yeah I noticed carpal tunnel and growing taller in January. I ended up not seeing several friends for a long time, one of which was 5'7 and taller than me two years ago. I just saw him last month and my eyes were at his hairline, I've grown to about 5'9 from 22 to 24 without trying:)

My natural Igf was 347, also being untreated hypothyorid (TSH elevated) for years is probably the reason I'm still growing. It causes growth delay, and keeps your bones from aging. Anyways if you're around 25 or younger GH may get you more height

So been off growth for around 4-5 months now and decided to give Opti a go. Ordered some kits to run some blood work and see how my body likes it. Getting baseline igf numbers on Friday.

God damn I have to get back on a fucking diet. No more wing stop or pizza.

Once I start, I plan on running 5iu a day split to compare to my last igf test. Will be running t4 at 100mcg a day. Along with proviron at 25mg a day test at 225mg/week and asin 12.5mg every 4 4 days. Haven’t been on a blast in I can’t remember how long but will keep all the Mesonites updated. Hmmm might add some npp to the mix too.
575430008.719174public.jpg

So been off growth for around 4-5 months now and decided to give Opti a go. Ordered some kits to run some blood work and see how my body likes it. Getting baseline igf numbers on Friday.

Once I start, I plan on running 5iu a day split to compare to my last igf test. Will be running t4 at 100mcg a day. Along with proviron at 25mg a day test at 225mg/week and asin 12.5mg every 4 4 days. Haven’t been on a blast in I can’t remember how long but will keep all the Mesonites updated. Hmmm might add some npp to the mix too.
View attachment 108646
Mighty Mouse great cycle and smart...do add npp to it..raise the T4 to 150mcg and it will break down comfortably helping the HGH...just my thoughts but yours is awesome

Yeah I noticed carpal tunnel and growing taller in January. I ended up not seeing several friends for a long time, one of which was 5'7 and taller than me two years ago. I just saw him last month and my eyes were at his hairline, I've grown to about 5'9 from 22 to 24 without trying:)

My natural Igf was 347, also being untreated hypothyorid (TSH elevated) for years is probably the reason I'm still growing. It causes growth delay, and keeps your bones from aging. Anyways if you're around 25 or younger GH may get you more height
So what you’re telling me is that my penis didn’t have a growth spurt and now that I’m closer to 40 nothing is gonna help! :oops: Gee thanks! o_O
Lol! :p

But seriously...
Your natural level is really good, do you know what your numbers are while running hgh?
I’ve never heard adults using hgh for height. I still can’t wrap my head completely around it lol. Interesting hearing your take on it.

The first thing I think of about hypothyroid is weight gain it can cause and slowing down the metabolism. I’m sitting here thinking maybe you just lost weight and look taller lol. But if you stand beside someone and are now taller by comparison then you were, then that’s proof for you.
Do you workout and also use AAS as well? Or just using the hgh to assist with your height? Jw.

So what you’re telling me is that my penis didn’t have a growth spurt and now that I’m closer to 40 nothing is gonna help! :oops: Gee thanks! o_O

But seriously...
Your natural level is really good, do you know what your numbers are while running hgh?
I’ve never heard adults using hgh for height. I still can’t wrap my head completely around it lol. Interesting hearing your take on it.

The first thing I think of about hypothyroid is weight gain it can cause and slowing down the metabolism. I’m sitting here thinking maybe you just lost weight and look taller lol. But if you stand beside someone and are now taller by comparison then you were, then that’s proof for you.
Do you workout and also use AAS as well? Or just using the hgh to assist with your height? Jw.
Bolder just my two cents..
I went out with a girl that had a son who was on it for about three years ..
I can tell you that if you’re growing or are very young you can either start growing faster or it can keep you growing in height longer until you stop...once you’re in your 20s like your early 20s and your height stops evolving and a year or two goes by at that point it’s too late for it to continue giving you increase in height and then it’s best to wait till your older..
just because of the bad effects that can happen which you would not want early in life

Thanks man! I appreciate that!
can u help me w something nobody responded to my td and question... how do u store ur hgh? i know once ive added the bc h2o to the vial in the fridge but should the others be in the fridge as well before being reconstituted ?

can u help me w something nobody responded to my td and question... how do u store ur hgh? i know once ive added the bc h2o to the vial in the fridge but should the others be in the fridge as well before being reconstituted ?
Yes it should....35-42 degrees

Touch down once again!!
Always excellent service n product

Luvin these optis man

Living that hgh life

Thank you very much for your feedback. Keep enjoying those Optis @johnnybravel22.

Went from 5 iu's 4 days a week of the blacktops to 6 iu's 4 days a week of Optis elixir and after the second pin noticed significant numbness in my arms not only at night but throughout the day, for what it's worth. On a side note, a couple of hours after pinning the blacktops I would struggle to stay awake. This past week of pinning the Optis I've had no lethargy but my appetite is still outrageous, I've got no self control and usually do. The lack of lethargy I don't understand but not complaining.

Thanks for your feedback as well @Flathead Fred. Look forward to further comparison and feedback from you.

I just wanted to give a quick update...

@Weights & Measures recieved the sample I sent out the end of last week. Now just waiting on the results. :)

Thanks for the update @bolder, hopefully we get those results fairly quickly.

td ordered sunday received wednesday! tightly packed so nothing rattles around, looking forward to running these bad boys! just wondering w the vials that are not reconstituted yet should i keep them in the fridge as well or no?

@darkdays thank you for your feedback as well. I am certain you will enjoy the Optis. Keep us posted on your progress.

Dude is solid. Good communication and fast t/a.... cant speak on the product yet obviously....

Thanks for your feedback @Harmswhey. Keep us posted on your progress. Enjoy the Optis!

Last edited:

LMAO.....thought I was going to have to increase my dose for a minute their!

As long as we don't get any weiner pics on here I think we still have a very informative thread. LOL.........

View attachment 108646

Looking forward to your feedback @Mighty-mouse. Definitely keep us posted.

Wing Stop you say? Their wings are good but the seasoning on the fries and cheddar cheese is so damn addictive.