MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

i understand that, what im asking is how is it a security risk.
I’m assuming he’s meaning to keep things vague. Not mentioning days or dates to imply when a source might drop packs. Things of that nature. Maybe instead of saying certain days or giving dates just say 3 day t/a or whatever to keep it vague as possible.
Correct me if I’m with what you’re saying @El Capitan
LMAO.....thought I was going to have to increase my dose for a minute their!

As long as we don't get any weiner pics on here I think we still have a very informative thread. LOL.........
Well how is everyone supposed know and see if the hgh is working without my comparison penis pics? I guess I’ll just have to start my own thread for that! :eek:

FYI!! ;)
I’m kidding!! There won’t be a thread started for this, by me anyway lol. And don’t anybody be pming me on here for pics! Not happening!! o_O :p:D

I’m assuming he’s meaning to keep things vague. Not mentioning days or dates to imply when a source might drop packs. Things of that nature. Maybe instead of saying certain days or giving dates just say 3 day t/a or whatever to keep it vague as possible.

Well how is everyone supposed know and see if the hgh is working without my comparison penis pics? I guess I’ll just have to start my own thread for that! :eek:

FYI!! ;)
I’m kidding!! There won’t be a thread started for this, by me anyway lol. And don’t anybody be pming me on here for pics! Not happening!! o_O :p:D
You just crushed my hopes and dreams

Got my optis. 3 day t/a which is great, and can confirm vacuum seal. Just pinned 12 ius. We'll see how it feels in the next few days

I received an email today from @Weights & Measures on results of the sample I sent in. (Just the results not the final report). According to W&M I should be getting the actual report by tomorrow and will post them soon after I receive it.
I feel like I should mention this again in case anyone missed it. I purchased 8 kits from @opti really just to get the best price possible per kit. I was asked by @Mac11wildcat if I was going to do HPLC testing or bloodwork.
I replied that I wasn’t 100% sure but I’d rather do HPLC testing to confirm what was actually in the vial. To me bloodwork has a lot of variables while HPLC testing will tell you exactly what’s inside.
@opti suggested openly in the thread about paying for the HPLC testing if I would send off a random vial from one of my kits.
I did not say anything to him about wanting to test it once it was purchased and he never suggested it until it was brought up in this thread.
I feel it’s important to mention that all of this was at random. We all know the shady shit that happens in this game. I know it’s just my word so take it for what you will.
I really enjoy Meso and all the great members that contribute. So much so I could never go against what this board stands for and that’s harm prevention in any form.

Here’s the email results that I received from W&M....
87F3AF50-3AFD-49D2-88C9-C0F016E9C17E.jpeg
I will post the actual report when I receive it.

Yes exactly. And honestly I cannot believe there has actually been a discussion about this lasting more than 1 reply.
Posting in an open thread ‘I bought illegal drugs on this day and received my illegal drugs on this day’ absolutely blows my mind.

I received an email today from @Weights & Measures on results of the sample I sent in. (Just the results not the final report). According to W&M I should be getting the actual report by tomorrow and will post them soon after I receive it.
I feel like I should mention this again in case anyone missed it. I purchased 8 kits from @opti really just to get the best price possible per kit. I was asked by @Mac11wildcat if I was going to do HPLC testing or bloodwork.
I replied that I wasn’t 100% sure but I’d rather do HPLC testing to confirm what was actually in the vial. To me bloodwork has a lot of variables while HPLC testing will tell you exactly what’s inside.
@opti suggested openly in the thread about paying for the HPLC testing if I would send off a random vial from one of my kits.
I did not say anything to him about wanting to test it once it was purchased and he never suggested it until it was brought up in this thread.
I feel it’s important to mention that all of this was at random. We all know the shady shit that happens in this game. I know it’s just my word so take it for what you will.
I really enjoy Meso and all the great members that contribute. So much so I could never go against what this board stands for and that’s harm prevention in any form.

View attachment 108685

Hell ya dude, thanks for doing that.

View attachment 108685
Free cocaine and hookers for you on me dawg. Appreciate you doing this. Thank you!!!

View attachment 108685
That's great news, thanks for testing

Yes exactly. And honestly I cannot believe there has actually been a discussion about this lasting more than 1 reply.
Posting in an open thread ‘I bought illegal drugs on this day and received my illegal drugs on this day’ absolutely blows my mind.
dont be a cock about it. it wasnt much of a discussion either, just a question i had to reword for you to understand. id never seen someone harp on anothers post regarding t/a's other than when a dumbass blows up a sources stealth by including photos or stating the methods as to what mad it stealthy.

View attachment 108685
So Opti paid you, not Weights and Measures, right? Did you tell W&M how much was in the vial?

dont be a cock about it. it wasnt much of a discussion either, just a question i had to reword for you to understand. id never seen someone harp on anothers post regarding t/a's other than when a dumbass blows up a sources stealth by including photos or stating the methods as to what mad it stealthy.
Easy there killer. Post whatever you want to post. Just offering my $0.02 for safety and security.

Easy there killer. Post whatever you want to post. Just offering my $0.02 for safety and security.
and i got my answer, i just was unaware of vagueness being so crucial. dont want to be the one jeopardizing a good source or others here

Might drop to 7-8 ius, talking to my friend who is also growing
Can't wait for those full test results

So Opti paid you, not Weights and Measures, right? Did you tell W&M how much was in the vial?
No! @opti did not pay me anything.

@opti just sent W&M the payment to cover the cost of testing. I just sent in the sample to be tested.
I didn’t say anything to @Weights & Measures about the product at all. Except it was a hgh sample I wanted tested.
@SteroidsBro if I’m not mistaken the testing cost for hgh is $275.

View attachment 108685
Thanks baws! This looks good.

No! @opti did not pay me anything.

@opti just sent W&M the payment to cover the cost of testing. I just sent in the sample to be tested.
I didn’t say anything to @Weights & Measures about the product at all. Except it was a hgh sample I wanted tested.
@SteroidsBro if I’m not mistaken the testing cost for hgh is $275.

I looked up how the test works, but I didn't see how it tells what the active compound actually is. How would it tell the difference between 191aa and 192aa?