MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

32yr female
2iu fasted in the am 6 on 1 off (1 vial per week)
No PEDs but running 25mcg T3, 20mcg clen x2 daily
No baseline

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 68
Everyone play nice..we are all wanting the same thing..if someone feels we can be safer for safety
say “thank you I agree”...
and instead of judging everything !!
pick some of his optis up and feel it for yourself we are saying they are good!!!
there are too many people happy with his product not to take notice...THE END -love all u !!! everybody is right to some extent OK;
but in this case it’s OK
his stuff is OK
and safety and being overly safe is OK too..relax -lighten up this thread

So I see you found the ENTER key...

Here’s the report as promised that I received from @Weights & Measures

I added the watermark onto the report in that it can’t be duplicated, in hopes that no one is able to falsely use it for whatever the reason may be!!

E0F0577C-ADDE-42BD-AE69-034A6936A3A7.jpeg
0863B07F-5C60-4C4C-A236-1981145E2CF5.jpeg

I store mine in the refrigerator but if I’m not mistaken it can be stored at room temperature before it’s reconstituted.

I also make my own bac water. Use .09% ba for 10ml. It’s easy to overthink it but making it in 50-100ml is easiest for calculations.

For 50ml
.09% ba
X 50 ml sterile water
Equals 4.5 units on a insulin syringe

100ml would be 9 units on the insulin syringe

And so on.
not to be a super dork but isn't the proper numbers for 10ml of bac water, 9 units of BA (on insulin syringe) and 9.91 ML of sterile water? not that it would make any difference lol

not to be a super dork but isn't the proper numbers for 10ml of bac water, 9 units of BA (on insulin syringe) and 9.91 ML of sterile water? not that it would make any difference lol
You are absolutely correct!

It’s easier to just do 10ml of sterile water with .09% when measuring with a syringe (for me anyway lol) and I like easy! :D

You are absolutely correct!

It’s easier to just do 10ml of sterile water with .09% when measuring with a syringe (for me anyway lol) and I like easy! :D
I just inject the 0.9 ml into the 100 ml bottle that the sterile water comes in. And I just poke a hole with the syringe into the top of the inside lid to add it.

I just inject the 0.9 ml into the 100 ml bottle that the sterile water comes in. And I just poke a hole with the syringe into the top of the inside lid to add it.

The sterile water I have (from my lil woman’s work lol) I’m not able to do it that way. I have to transfer the water and ba into a sterile vial.

indeed, i always used sterile water and thought it was ok since i used it up pretty quickly . but since its super easy to make ill start using bac water. i have 10ml bottles so ill just take out 9 units and add 9 units of BA ;)

indeed, i always used sterile water and thought it was ok since i used it up pretty quickly . but since its super easy to make ill start using bac water. i have 10ml bottles so ill just take out 9 units and add 9 units of BA ;)
Just sterile water will go bad, got some welts that way. Adding the ba is much safer

I'm selling my Optis for really cheap as I just don't need them. I have 576 ius, throw me an offer.

I don't believe the freeze dry powder needs colds temp to be ok.
It's all in the original packaging.