MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Personal preference. I mean it’s also a ton of it so it would really just sit in storage

No one knows you first and foremost. You have under 50 post. If you’re not a cop, with a move like that and the fact you just got them, sure screams cop.

IMO someone would be dumb as hell to buy them off of you.

I been on the forums a while not just meso but, still I can probably count on one hand that I would do business like that with.

Keep the stash take the loss or sell to one of your friends.

You really should start a thread of your own. But i'll be honest, to me, this has cop or scam written all over it.

Maybe you're on the up and up, who knows? That's the problem, no one knows and i don't think anyone wants to roll the dice to find out.

Good luck, man.

@Mighty-mouse starts out saying I sound like a cop then gives me advice That actually relates to my situation.
This whole thread is sending me, happy April Fools hahah.
I literally explained what my plan was before I bought the Optis haha
What kind of cop cover story goes “yo I’m in my 20s trying to get taller aye imma use 12ius”

Y’all gave me a good laugh at work I’ll be honest. Anyways I’ll look into making another thread if I don’t find others. Otherwise I’m going to the local high school and talking to the benched football players

@Mighty-mouse starts out saying I sound like a cop then gives me advice That actually relates to my situation.
This whole thread is sending me, happy April Fools hahah.
I literally explained what my plan was before I bought the Optis haha
What kind of cop cover story goes “yo I’m in my 20s trying to get taller aye imma use 12ius”

Y’all gave me a good laugh at work I’ll be honest. Anyways I’ll look into making another thread if I don’t find others. Otherwise I’m going to the local high school and talking to the benched football players
You see the aftermath of what you have caused..
1)... you have to do an intro period
2)... You have to open up your own thread and not under cut opti sales
3)....No one will drop money unless it’s a proven source
4)....My god there was a day that if you actually got real GH past homeland security you treasure that shit ..
5)....This action will permanently mark you as being absolutely stupid
6)...options: keep or sell to a friend it’s simply not worth the backlash you’re going to receive for the dumbness
7) ...your welcome

Idk what’s going on here at Meso lately! Everywhere I turn I’m reading crazy shit! Dumbasses are a dime a dozen around here the last few days. Common sense is so rare it blows my mind!
Hopefully it’s all just an April Fools thing and after today the fools leave! :D:p

Sounds like your all the dumbasses. Could literally get opti for a discount, asked opti for help by emailing him first.

Suddenly I went from 100% a cop to now a dude doing all this work to scam you all for less than $500!
I think I;ll take a video of me shitting/pissing on all the hgh and upload it!

Guess what old dudes, you can literally get everything you want on the internet these days, and a millenial like me is way more equipped to do so. HGH really aint no thing anymore!
I was just hoping someone could help me out and take what I didn't need anymore off my hands!

Sounds like your all the dumbasses. Could literally get opti for a discount, asked opti for help by emailing him first.

Suddenly I went from 100% a cop to now a dude doing all this work to scam you all for less than $500!
We hear ya bro....it sucks but trust is earned it’s just that way or when any of us let our guard down we always get fucked ..
You’d be surprised how many elderly gentleman would love to have that stuff and they usually have a lot of money they’re sitting on ;ask around... push it ,push baby ,push it

I mean why not be smarter about going about this. Did you not think dudes were gonna think you were up to something? You have got to see how it looks from the other side man.
You are probably smarter than I am and probably do a lot of things in life with intelligence. This is not one of those moments!

Man, why are you getting so mad at members here because they dont want your kits?!? You bought em. You fucked up, and now want US to save you from your mistake? Can you see this point of view?

Guess what old dudes, you can literally get everything you want on the internet these days, and a millenial like me is way more equipped to do so. HGH really aint no thing anymore!
I was just hoping someone could help me out and take what I didn't need anymore off my hands!
Graig’s list ...
just a joke.... A lot of us would love to help ;it’s just a trust thing man- nothing personal OK ...age creates wisdom ,with wisdom changes a man’s action , that’s why women go out with older men

Well frankly I don't know how to make you all trust me, to be honest is just is a lot to be called a cop or scam over and over.
If anyone was interested, you can DM as a few have already and I would be willing to prove it.
I did not mean to undercut Opti; I was hoping it would work out that I would get a little money back and someone else could get hgh bit cheaper, one time deal.
Good luck in the future gentlemen, no hard feelings

Well frankly I don't know how to make you all trust me, to be honest is just is a lot to be called a cop or scam over and over.
If anyone was interested, you can DM as a few have already and I would be willing to prove it.
I did not mean to undercut Opti; I was hoping it would work out that I would get a little money back and someone else could get hgh bit cheaper, one time deal.
Good luck in the future gentlemen, no hard feelings
Fair enough .... I figure I would not want to be called a cop or a scammer either if my intentions were good natured..
Just the nature of the beast

Man, why are you getting so mad at members here because they dont want your kits?!? You bought em. You fucked up, and now want US to save you from your mistake? Can you see this point of view?

Think he got spooked when his friends told him HGH will cause cancer so now he want to sell them all lol #pussboys

Or mommy caught him ahaha got grounded and now he want to sell all his stash.

Think he got spooked when his friends told him HGH will cause cancer so now he want to sell them all lol #pussboys

Or mommy caught him ahaha got grounded and now he want to sell all his stash.
more delusions... I was already using norditropin before optis
And I have my own place

Also, hgh simply increases the rate cancer grows by speeding up cell proliferation. So the cancer thing can be serious

I received an email today from @Weights & Measures on results of the sample I sent in. (Just the results not the final report). According to W&M I should be getting the actual report by tomorrow and will post them soon after I receive it.
I feel like I should mention this again in case anyone missed it. I purchased 8 kits from @opti really just to get the best price possible per kit. I was asked by @Mac11wildcat if I was going to do HPLC testing or bloodwork.
I replied that I wasn’t 100% sure but I’d rather do HPLC testing to confirm what was actually in the vial. To me bloodwork has a lot of variables while HPLC testing will tell you exactly what’s inside.
@opti suggested openly in the thread about paying for the HPLC testing if I would send off a random vial from one of my kits.
I did not say anything to him about wanting to test it once it was purchased and he never suggested it until it was brought up in this thread.
I feel it’s important to mention that all of this was at random. We all know the shady shit that happens in this game. I know it’s just my word so take it for what you will.
I really enjoy Meso and all the great members that contribute. So much so I could never go against what this board stands for and that’s harm prevention in any form.

Here’s the email results that I received from W&M....
View attachment 108685
I will post the actual report when I receive it.

No! @opti did not pay me anything.

@opti just sent W&M the payment to cover the cost of testing. I just sent in the sample to be tested.
I didn’t say anything to @Weights & Measures about the product at all. Except it was a hgh sample I wanted tested.
@SteroidsBro if I’m not mistaken the testing cost for hgh is $275.

@bolder, thank you for going into detail and explaining exactly how this transpired. Clearing a few things up. bolder not once mentioned his intentions of testing via blood work or HPLC prior to obtaining the Optis. This was done in the open and I offered to pay for the HPLC test. Everything else I believe is self-explanatory. No foul play by any of the parties involved and that includes @Weights & Measures.

32yr female
2iu fasted in the am 6 on 1 off (1 vial per week)
No PEDs but running 25mcg T3, 20mcg clen x2 daily
No baseline

@Caizier thank you for posting these lab results. I hope your clients are enjoying the Optis. Do keep us posted on their progress.