MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

okay stupid question of the day here...one of the two bac h2o vials i ordered broke today.. so about making my own bac water i just need sterile water and ba at the .09ba (9units) to 10ml sterile water ratio,, where do i get the sterile water from to mix with my ba? feel like im overthinking this.. @bolder or @phuckog @anyonelol

okay stupid question of the day here...one of the two bac h2o vials i ordered broke today.. so about making my own bac water i just need sterile water and ba at the .09ba to 1ml sterile water ratio,, where do i get the sterile water from to mix with my ba? feel like im overthinking this.. @bolder or @anybodyelse
.09ba with 10ml of sterile water.
I’m sure amazon has sterile water. Pretty sure distilled water will also work bro.

okay stupid question of the day here...one of the two bac h2o vials i ordered broke today.. so about making my own bac water i just need sterile water and ba at the .09ba to 1ml sterile water ratio,, where do i get the sterile water from to mix with my ba? feel like im overthinking this.. @bolder or @anybodyelse
Amazon, buy 100 ml bottles, and add 0.9 ml ba right to the botle

okay cool, just was wondering if i could snag sterile water from a walgreens,cvs, rite aid
Honestly bro I’m not sure. My lil woman gets mine for me from her work lol.

You could always use distilled water instead. Until you get sterile water anyway.

All good boss, online it is!!

Soooo this made me look at my “bac” water that I bought some time ago, anddddd all of it is just 30ml of sterile water no BA in it. Been using it on my last hgh run cause I bought 25 vials of it.

O well mixes fine and painless

Soooo this made me look at my “bac” water that I bought some time ago, anddddd all of it is just 30ml of sterile water no BA in it. Been using it on my last hgh run cause I bought 25 vials of it.

O well mixes fine and painless
Just add some ba with it and its all good.

I think most people think sterile water is good for one time usage (pin). The ba helps keep bacteria from growing inside the vial after hgh is reconstituted. Making it more sterile to keep in the fridge for longer period of time. (If I’m not mistaken). I’ve seen it debated that sterile water is fine but I’d personally feel better to just get some ba and add it in the sterile water... JS.

I’m sure you probably already know this but figured I’d still put it out there lol.

Just add some ba with it and its all good.

I think most people think sterile water is good for one time usage (pin). The ba helps keep bacteria from growing inside the vial after hgh is reconstituted. Making it more sterile to keep in the fridge for longer period of time. (If I’m not mistaken). I’ve seen it debated that sterile water is fine but I’d personally feel better to just get some ba and add it in the sterile water... JS.

I’m sure you probably already know this but figured I’d still put it out there lol.

Yea I just thought I bout the right shit and never looked. O well. I got some BA sitting around here somewhere anyways

Hey @darkdays are you buying the optis from me or I can I not waste two weeks of time and sell it to someone else?

Bro what y’all discussed in private should remain in fucking private

If anybody buys anything from you. They are fucking retarded.

Do ya all a favor and take a bath with a toaster

Sorry I'm gonna call someone out if I feel I lost money or a significant amount of my time is wasted. It's called user reviews right

IS there a problem with me getting taller with hgh and you being 5'4?

Sorry I'm gonna call someone out if I feel I lost money or a significant amount of my time is wasted. It's called user reviews right

Smh you can’t call someone out over the internet. the messages we’ve sent have consisted of a few minutes of my time. Hasn’t been anything prescious and now u putting shit out in the open, fucking dumb delete that shit

Smh you can’t call someone out over the internet. the messages we’ve sent have consisted of a few minutes of my time. Hasn’t been anything prescious and now u putting shit out in the open, fucking dumb delete that shit
Well I've lost opportunities to sell to others and held this 'order' for two weeks of my time. I would rather not complain publicly but I need the money from this sale and I've been very accommodating