MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

You can spam it and throw things out of order all you want I never told you not to sel

Vastly over exaggerated out of order and no sob story I told you not to be a bitch with your little kid attitude about having to move out of your family’s house for the first time ever, when I did so as a teenager and raised my sisters at the same damn time. Made sure they were legitimate members of society and not Fucking jackasses like you my friend. Spam the thread some more then @millardbaker can give you the boot and you can beg people on sst to buy your kits. Yeah I beat around the bush to feel you out (after reading others advice in this thread) and clearly you’ve shown to be a fucking reject blowing my inbox up if I don’t respond immediately (you’re not my girlfriend bb), that’s on you. I have intelligence I’d know if someone was beating around the bush with me and I’d move forward elsewhere if I had legitimate offers. I still was going to put that aside but clearly you’re an idiot, go head cry some more maybe somebody will give a fuck
You messaged me April 1st about buying then circle jerked all the way to today, saying you need my ID before you can send to venmo....
You actually DM'ed multiple times you were ready to pay when I was talking to others, I mentioned you had first dibs and seemed ready to pay since April 5th from what you told me.
Honestly you were just paranoid to lose $100 and I tried to help your feeble paranoid mind comprehend I was selling what I was selling which was clearly a waste of time. You even admitted to not having a real job but pretend to fly for free so you beat me up for stealing $100 from you LMAO
ok I'm done. I wouldn't risk jail time to sell to anyone of this forum, but most the people who DM'ed me were actually decent people and Opti was a good guy (albeit he wouldnt buy back the hgh)

In all seriousness, you bought the stuff so it's your responsibility. Amazon or Walmart is not going to call and harass me if I leave stuff in my shopping cart. Personally, I would not do business with anyone that posted PM's and showed a lack of foresight in purchasing gh that they couldn't afford to begin with. Sorry you have to pay rent, but that is not @darkdays problem or anyone else's but your own.
Dude stfu as you clearly weren't interested prior to DM's posted

Dude. You sound like an 18yo kid who is whining because you’re about to have to call your parents for $. You made the (bad) decision to buy GH that you couldn’t afford and now rent is due. And now you are making it everybody else’s problem because you messed up.
The only problem is people wasting my time, ruining potential offers by telling me they're ready to pay, or calling me a cop or scammer.

Last time I’ll soesk on this one I’m not tagging this kidnthis time but you can piece pictures together as you want we both know when I responded it was to you blowing my inbox up. I was intrigued bc the price was enticing but should’ve known better and stuck to the original source himself and left it at that. I will chop this up to a learning lesson for me to take note of and grow from. @opti my apologies for this going on in ur thread

Man let’s change the subject! So because of last igf test I seen I decided to do what I usually don’t do before I run my own igf but, I picked up 10 more kits. Email was answered promptly by @opti and everything on the communication end went smoothly!

I will not give my feedback on product as I’m only 2 days in and had my baseline pulled 2 days ago.

Now let’s not feed into the other guy and have a solid tequila drink on him and pray he gets his rent paid. Welcome to adult hood bro

576726943.357042public.jpg

No sir, you are the fool. I would have sold Optis for half off, nothing wrong with them, with the same shipping and t/a as opti himself but you let your fearfulness get way ahead of you, and only because of a $100 potential loss

You messaged me April 1st about buying then circle jerked all the way to today, saying you need my ID before you can send to venmo....
You actually DM'ed multiple times you were ready to pay when I was talking to others, I mentioned you had first dibs and seemed ready to pay since April 5th from what you told me.
Honestly you were just paranoid to lose $100 and I tried to help your feeble paranoid mind comprehend I was selling what I was selling which was clearly a waste of time. You even admitted to not having a real job but pretend to fly for free so you beat me up for stealing $100 from you LMAO
ok I'm done. I wouldn't risk jail time to sell to anyone of this forum, but most the people who DM'ed me were actually decent people and Opti was a good guy (albeit he wouldnt buy back the hgh)
I have 3 jobs not a *career jackass. You bitch fuck you can’t even support yourself or make 900$ rent. You’re a little dog, tejenyou oink bone and go play in the little dog park with the other chihuahuas. Bitch all you want you were trying to take someone’s money and not sell the goods it’s clear as you backed up and out when I simply wanted to know who I was getting these from and you make an unused venmo account. But point being I simply said I would get them not do not sell them to anybody else. But I’m beyond this now, have fun in that shithole kentucky fucking your cousin when you finally grow that extra inch you so desperately need on that pre pubescent cock of yours

Man let’s change the subject! So because of last igf test I seen I decided to do what I usually don’t do before I run my own igf but, I picked up 10 more kits. Email was answered promptly by @opti and everything on the communication end went smoothly!

I will not give my feedback on product as I’m only 2 days in and had my baseline pulled 2 days ago.

Now let’s not feed into the other guy and have a solid tequila drink on him and pray he gets his rent paid. Welcome to adult hood bro

View attachment 109538
What was your baseline ? I guess 198 over at m&s

Good God! Wtf @arrade ?? You sound like a fuckin bird singing in here! Posting pm’s and calling out guys that’s pmd you!? Not fuckin cool man! Not how you should do things here! Or in life in general!
Fuck bro, if you don’t wanna run the shit then trash it! End this desperate search to sell these!
Fuck!

5iu a day first week pinning 5iu am

and then splitting dose am and 3pm

And depending on igf numbers adjusting dose in 6 weeks.
Interested in seeing your results man! I’m finishing up my last kit of blacktops before running the optis I have.

Good God! Wtf @arrade ?? You sound like a fuckin bird singing in here! Posting pm’s and calling out guys that’s pmd you!? Not fuckin cool man! Not how you should do things here! Or in life in general!
Fuck bro, if you don’t wanna run the shit then trash it! End this desperate search to sell these!
Fuck!
Hey man you have no idea how muchwork and understanding I did to help the guy with the deal, paranoia case and I don't like wasting time or money

Interested in seeing your results man! I’m finishing up my last kit of blacktops before running the optis I have.

Yeah I posted my black top from pd results in the hgh forum on meso I’m running the same iu so it will be a good comparison.

I reconstructed both with 1ml of bac/sterile water do we shall see how they tend to my body.

Hey man you have no idea how muchwork and understanding I did to help the guy with the deal, paranoia case and I don't like wasting time or money
You’re right. I don’t.
That doesn’t justify putting personal messages in the open. That’s the reason there called personal message. Then tagging the members that were interested that pmd you.
It’s obvious you’re trying really hard to get rid of these, Almost too hard.
But you’ve went about it the wrong way from the start bro. Js

Bro what y’all discussed in private should remain in fucking private

If anybody buys anything from you. They are fucking retarded.

Do ya all a favor and take a bath with a toaster

Did you just steal my bath with a toaster line!? :eek::D
Told one of PGA's shills to do that. Haven't seen him lately. o_O