MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

WTF IS GOING ON OVER HERE!!!
It blows my mind this guys thread is being worked by a person selling his GH .”..I know u ask permission” doesn’t make it right... and then snitching on people p.m. in you .. ( oh my God I can’t stand a whiner and I hate a snitch) and you don’t have any money to cover some motherfucking thousand dollar rent are you fucking kidding me ... i’ve never felt like I was going crazy until I hit this thread .. this dude is obviously panicking and it’s not the end of the month.. fuck double down on them motherfuckers and roll with the GH ...
Just stop stop ... he needs a fucking spanking

And you're gonna give it to him, aren't you? You filthy little pig herder, you. Make him squeal like a piggy. :D:cool:
Ohhhhhh God it’s you....
Father who art in heaven
I was driven to Streiff
Forgive me mighty one
For I know not what I do ..
Oh Mr. superGod you’re absolutely bored
To come crawling out and throw your might around ...

@arrade stop flooding this thread [emoji2359]

Keep your GH and move on. Go sell it locally at your gym or something.

No one on here will buy from you. Last thing we need is you getting caught and snitching everyone out.

@arrade you sound like a 16 year old. You’re trying to hard which is making you very suspicious right now.

Received a kit from Opti today. Communication and shipping time was excellent. So far everything checks out, I'll be back in a couple weeks to talk about effects, blood levels etc

Why do bloods take over a week for results when IGF is involved in the testing? I got my baseline which took 8 or 9 days and now I'm waiting on the results on 4iu since Monday.

Never ran GH. Was recently looking into when I thought I tore my tendon but it's actually just my pec. Anyways. Came across this study that was interesting. Thought you GH guys would find it interesting as well.

Human growth hormone may be detrimental when used to accelerate recovery from acute tendon-bone interface injuries. - PubMed - NCBI

Basically I guess HGH is actually bad for tendon / bone injury?

Interesting read on a few levels. Thanks for sharing bud.

1) Acute rotator cuff injury in rats means that some asshole scientist had to physically abuse these little bastards arms.
2) They killed these little guys 28 days later, jerks!
3) The GH was only administered for 14-28 days.
#3 is my biggest issue. Seems like way too short of a time span to realize any potential benefit of GH administration.
Just my thoughts.

It's been a few years since I've been a Meso member, but t/a = turnaround? If so, paid Monday, on my doorstep Friday
Gotcha , thanks. Was just wondering cause i ordered Thursday. Was trying to get an idea of when I could expect mine

Interesting read on a few levels. Thanks for sharing bud.

1) Acute rotator cuff injury in rats means that some asshole scientist had to physically abuse these little bastards arms.
2) They killed these little guys 28 days later, jerks!
3) The GH was only administered for 14-28 days.
#3 is my biggest issue. Seems like way too short of a time span to realize any potential benefit of GH administration.
Just my thoughts.
I literally thought the same thing on everything thing you said. Lol.

Pre bloods came back in
If anybody has any idea my my IGF baseline is so high or what other test I need to take chime in

Been off growth for over 3 months maybe 4

I’m calling the test closer to 275-300mg a week pinning. But those numbers are pretty close to what I pull on these schedule so test is good for me

Pulled blood 2 days after last pin

View attachment 109792View attachment 109793

Here's my baseline IGF on 1 gram test +nolva and a adex

https://oi864.photobucket.com/album...creenshot_2019-04-15-20-05-42_zpswbitpdmx.png

Here's 4 weeks on 4iu GH per day + 1 gram test, nolva, a Dec and two weeks on 30mg superdrol per day, assuming 12iu per GH vial. Should I stop this blast?

https://oi864.photobucket.com/album...creenshot_2019-04-15-20-05-05_zpsmjczd2hd.png
albu

Last edited: