MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Optitropins, also I had two 4 locos the night before, I feel like the stuff is up to par though, I mean my wrists were near cracking from water retention, it died down, though

@Mighty-mouse I know this question has been beat to death in the underground but I am gonna ask you anyway....do you store your pucks in the fridge or just at room temp before reconstitution?

Optitropins, also I had two 4 locos the night before, I feel like the stuff is up to par though, I mean my wrists were near cracking from water retention, it died down, though

Thanks for getting the bloodwork. How many hours after the Alcohol was your blood draw? I read an article about this titled....
Insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-1 and IGF-binding protein-1 concentrations in serum of normal subjects after alcohol ingestion: evidence for decreased IGF-1 bioavailability.

Thanks for getting the bloodwork. How many hours after the Alcohol was your blood draw? I read an article about this titled....
Insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-1 and IGF-binding protein-1 concentrations in serum of normal subjects after alcohol ingestion: evidence for decreased IGF-1 bioavailability.

About 16 hours and 20 hours after GH injection. Also, is my liver fucked from 30mg sdrol?

Does anyone run t3 or t4 alongside their GH use?

i think people who run for better metabolization will run t3/t4.. yes

the general consensus from what i've noticed more experienced people using is about 50mcg per 3iu

strictly my opinion based off what i've read from some very well respected members around here though

That can alter igf score because unfortunately
that’s not a perfect working liver

Those numbers are BARELY outside normal range. I agree it is not a PERFECT working liver. I am not convinced the levels are high enough to cause this issue though.
OP, your liver is definitely not fucked.

Those numbers are BARELY outside normal range. I agree it is not a PERFECT working liver. I am not convinced the levels are high enough to cause this issue though.

Ok, I'll get a new IGF test once I get off this blast and dial in cruise-estro so that I can be off nolva, also.

This. My doc is not worried about my levels which are very close to these. Doesn’t mean fuck off and don’t pay mind to it. Just doesn’t constitute anything remotely dangerous as is.

Heavy, intense weightlifting can add nearly a 1.5 multiplier to your liver enzymes without gear involved.