MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Exactly why I called out that source in Titters thread. His handle doesn't say source so I can see how a few likes and a post or two can translate into a few sales via PM from titters thread. No biggie really but in my time here I've learned that Meso is different from other boards. When motherfuckers type brother they usually really mean it. Peace Brother.
Great point here bro! A point that I didn’t even think about! Appreciate that bit of knowledge thrown my way!
Good shit man!

That’s because I spent all my money on Norditropin

And that's part of the problem. You're just a kid, and an irresponsible one at that, making dumb kid choices.

You can call me childish names and prove my point, but a responsible adult has priorities. A roof over your head beats GH every time. At least it would to someone responsible.

The only way you're going to move those vials is if you find someone that you're willing to front them to.

Let me guess, you won't front them because you don't want to get scammed, right? No one wants to get scammed, that's why no one is beating a path to your door to give you $400.