MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Well I’m sorry you’re using pharma grade HGH and you’re still a dwarf or midget. Are you not using growth for that sole purpose only because you’re a shorty? Amirite?
I'm 5'9, made myself grow from 5'8 with hgh.
Frankly I don't know why people have such a problem with me wanting to use Norditropin or Genotropin over chinese generic.

And I never "shoved" selling my optis down anyone's throat

I'm sorry you think serotsim compares to norditropin, I don't even have to reconstitute my shit. Also sorry you're using chinese generic gh when you have fda grade
Why don’t you quit bragging and move on..
1000 in savings really and rent what’s this got to do with anything..

This Tren I’m on is making me an asshole. Im kickin short baby seals off the cliff into the shark pool. But mothafukkas wanna play.

What lie? I didn't want to discuss using gh for height but people kept pressing me
You said your height is abnormal..... But now your height is 5’9 ???? That’s normal...

C’mon you can lie to your other friends but you ain’t gonna lie to me

Just quit ..your going about this the wrong way anyway..
You haven’t been a member here that long and expect to be credible
I don't plan on being here 3 years just to sell 554 ius generic gh
I post photos of everything I have and proof of shipping, I'm not gonna run tren from another supplier just to get a good rep

You said your height is abnormal..... But now your height is 5’9 ???? That’s normal...

C’mon you can lie to your other friends but you ain’t gonna lie to me
I said still growing at my age was abnormal. I just turned 24. Most people believe you can't grow after 18, yet I was 5'7 at 22

At this point I don't trust this forum enough. I would probably be doxxed after shipping the gh. Pretty sad on your all's part

Look I’ll buy it from him if it will make him disappear

All I need is for you to post the mandatory tit pics of your girlfriend with my user name across them.

If u do this consider them sold

Look I’ll buy it from him if it will make him disappear

All I need is for you to post the mandatory tit pics of your girlfriend with my user name across them.

If u do this consider them sold
I’d rather see the 5’9 height pic. Bet it’s more like 4’9 in my opinion.

Too soon? Below the belt?

LMAO you asked for a photo of my ID before you would send me $100 to buy 1 kit, after already talking for a week. Which I proved I bought norditropin and didn't need the Optis.
You're the one with the sob story of feeding your adult sisters who are 20 and thus can't risk $100 without a photo of my drivers license

Several reasons which need not be explained. As for the fam ones an adult the other technically not an adult yet ( both going to a prestigious college on scholarships, not out in buttfuck Kentucky fuckin cousins and creating more trailer trash fucks who can not afford rent less than 1k). never fed a sob story, from the jump I told u to man the fuck up because you couldn’t even support yourself. There’s so many points I could make to rebut your twisted timelines and bs rants but the issues gone and done, you’re a joke, I’ve got the gym to hit before I got a baddy coming on over tonight. Life’s good for me, later dork.