MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Several reasons which need not be explained. As for the fam ones an adult the other technically not an adult yet ( both going to a prestigious college on scholarships, not out in buttfuck Kentucky fuckin cousins and creating more trailer trash fucks who can not afford rent less than 1k). never fed a sob story, from the jump I told u to man the fuck up because you couldn’t even support yourself. There’s so many points I could make to rebut your twisted timelines and bs rants but the issues gone and done, you’re a joke, I’ve got the gym to hit before I got a baddy coming on over tonight. Life’s good for me, later dork.
lol dude's titled

Several reasons which need not be explained. As for the fam ones an adult the other technically not an adult yet ( both going to a prestigious college on scholarships, not out in buttfuck Kentucky fuckin cousins and creating more trailer trash fucks who can not afford rent less than 1k). never fed a sob story, from the jump I told u to man the fuck up because you couldn’t even support yourself. There’s so many points I could make to rebut your twisted timelines and bs rants but the issues gone and done, you’re a joke, I’ve got the gym to hit before I got a baddy coming on over tonight. Life’s good for me, later dork.
if they go to presitigious colleges why are they living with you in new jersey and you have to feed and house them

if they go to presitigious colleges why are they living with you in new jersey and you have to feed and house them
I don’t at the moment. And I ain’t from New Jersey buddy wrong coast. Regardless, good luck selling those, arguing and shit talking on here does not benefit me in the slightest. Bless up

View attachment 110087
What's this now? Norditropin?? What I said I bought recently??

Your point? Trying to prove there's truthfulness in your Hgh/rent money, but not really rent money saga?

Your original charade consisted of selling off the Opti's because you bought pharma. Then you claimed poor and were hard up for rent money. Now you supposedly have far more than you need to cover rent and you just misspoke, repeatedly, but you're still hounding members, trying to palm off your second hand goods.

Mother goose, you are one giant red flag.

Your point? Trying to prove there's truthfulness in your Hgh/rent money, but not really rent money saga?

Your original charade consisted of selling off the Opti's because you bought pharma. Then you claimed poor and were hard up for rent money. Now you supposedly have far more than you need to cover rent and you just misspoke, repeatedly, but you're still hounding members, trying to palm off your second hand goods.

O I’m breaking out the tequila for this! @arrade so how broke are you? That’s a serious question! I mean 20 bucks is 20 bucks. So how much really would it take you to do some G4p

I simply was feeling him out and never told him to hold it for me he simply tried to bluff saying he had people willing to buy when he didn’t. Any dumb dumb would’ve known I was trying to read their character from how the interaction went.. it was obvious he was desperate for money, and it began to show more and more as each day went on... desperate to the point I don’t doubt he’d even think twice about receiving the money disappearing and then posting up the product to sell elsewhere.
I understand completely...my apologies for any indirect implications because of this silly persons actions related to u ..it’s pretty cool that you felt compelled to add a little something to that ; I knew I had to apologize that point

@arrade if by chance some nitwit decides to buy your extra GH you could consider yourself the luckiest boy alive.
I thought about buying it but in the back of my mind I was thinking...

1) This kid treats everybody like shit
2) He posted PM’s of private conversations
3) He is completely irresponsible with his finances.
4) What is to stop you from tampering (shaking) the pucks so when product is received it is basically worthless (because you think we are all idiots for passing up such a great deal)
5) You seem like the kind of guy that would post up an address of where you sent the pack to.

You are ruined here. You will NEVER be a respected member. You are a kid doing what a kid does. Throwing temper tantrums and blaming other people for not getting what you want. GO AWAY

***DO NOT BUY THIS KIDS OPTI’S***

no you guys are just pussies and full of it, I already proved several of your slanderous lies wrong but you still want to make me out liar

I understand completely...my apologies for any indirect implications because of this silly persons actions related to u ..it’s pretty cool that you felt compelled to add a little something to that ; I knew I had to apologize that point
Bunch of faggots sucking each other off. If some dude strung you along for 2 weeks you'd be bitchn, silly hippocrites

@arrade if by chance some nitwit decides to buy your extra GH you could consider yourself the luckiest boy alive.
I thought about buying it but in the back of my mind I was thinking...

1) This kid treats everybody like shit
2) He posted PM’s of private conversations
3) He is completely irresponsible with his finances.
4) What is to stop you from tampering (shaking) the pucks so when product is received it is basically worthless (because you think we are all idiots for passing up such a great deal)
5) You seem like the kind of guy that would post up an address of where you sent the pack to.

You are ruined here. You will NEVER be a respected member. You are a kid doing what a kid does. Throwing temper tantrums and blaming other people for not getting what you want. GO AWAY

***DO NOT BUY THIS KIDS OPTI’S***
Your whole point is disregarded by the fact you can't shake punks to destroy the chemical bonds... do you have any idea the force centrifuges produce in order to inact chemical effects? Too much for the human hand to reproduce

Lol i was called a scammer or cop from the get go, dont fucking talk like any thing I've said had any influence on someone purchasing this

I'm not irresponsible with my finances. That is some bullshit you all get stringing up. I simply said I put all my spending money on GH, which is worth it to get taller. Surgery to get 2 inches taller? $100,000 with Dr.Paley in Florida. 2 inches from fda grade hgh while my plates are open? $1600.
I'll be financially risky to get taller, that's a life advantage. I already spoke about my finances, half of you are saying I'm poor the other half is saying stop bragging for having savings and fda grade hgh

Your whole point is disregarded by the fact you can't shake punks to destroy the chemical bonds... do you have any idea the force centrifuges produce in order to inact chemical effects? Too much for the human hand to reproduce

Lol i was called a scammer or cop from the get go, dont fucking talk like any thing I've said had any influence on someone purchasing this

I'm not irresponsible with my finances. That is some bullshit you all get stringing up. I simply said I put all my spending money on GH, which is worth it to get taller. Surgery to get 2 inches taller? $100,000 with Dr.Paley in Florida. 2 inches from fda grade hgh while my plates are open? $1600.
I'll be financially risky to get taller, that's a life advantage. I already spoke about my finances, half of you are saying I'm poor the other half is saying stop bragging for having savings and fda grade hgh

I could be completely wrong about the pucks but you missed my point completely. YOU ARE DONE HERE. PACK YOUR SHIT AND GO.
You have lost all credibility. This will be my last post about you cuz I don’t wanna tie up opti’s thread.

Scammer
Cop
Narc
Baby
Millennial
Whiner
Disrespectful
Immature
Rat

I could be completely wrong about the pucks but you missed my point completely. YOU ARE DONE HERE. PACK YOUR SHIT AND GO.
You have lost all credibility. This will be my last post about you cuz I don’t wanna tie up opti’s thread.

Scammer
Cop
Narc
Baby
Millennial
Whiner
Disrespectful
Immature
Rat
I'm only on here for my amusement

1k is not bragging rights.

....... fuck it I’m going to leave it alone

Hmmm nevermind

Do you know the difference between pharma and generic?

I will be doing a test after a few months of running these optis

However I have stocked up on optis around 23 kits so far. I don’t plan on running out. And if my blood test comes back good I plan on getting more.

Do I have pharma? Yes

Why don’t you run that instead? Because faggot it’s still hgh and as long as the purity is there what the difference a little bloat and maybe have to run a extra IU with generics.