MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

1k is not bragging rights.

....... fuck it I’m going to leave it alone

Hmmm nevermind

Do you know the difference between pharma and generic?

I will be doing a test after a few months of running these optis

However I have stocked up on optis around 23 kits so far. I don’t plan on running out. And if my blood test comes back good I plan on getting more.

Do I have pharma? Yes

Why don’t you run that instead? Because faggot it’s still hgh and as long as the purity is there what the difference a little bloat and maybe have to run a extra IU with generics.
"To be completely safe, dimers, polymers, aggregates, improper folding, glycosylation, broken cross-linkages, pyrogens, and contaminants must be strictly controlled during manufacture and packaging. This molecule is fragile and the freeze drying and packaging process can further alter its structure. Such abnormalities may not block hormone activity, and the product may seem to work quite well in many cases, but the altered molecules may stimulate immune reactions and cause allergy and desensitization to HGH, with subsequent and permanent decrease in hormone response. Such autoimmunity has been reported with as little as one percent of the injected HGH in an altered form, causing the body to neutralize internally produced as well as injected HGH. Adverse reactions may also include anaphylactic shock."

"To be completely safe, dimers, polymers, aggregates, improper folding, glycosylation, broken cross-linkages, pyrogens, and contaminants must be strictly controlled during manufacture and packaging. This molecule is fragile and the freeze drying and packaging process can further alter its structure. Such abnormalities may not block hormone activity, and the product may seem to work quite well in many cases, but the altered molecules may stimulate immune reactions and cause allergy and desensitization to HGH, with subsequent and permanent decrease in hormone response. Such autoimmunity has been reported with as little as one percent of the injected HGH in an altered form, causing the body to neutralize internally produced as well as injected HGH. Adverse reactions may also include anaphylactic shock."

Okay so you don’t

Thanks for clearing that up

Here's a better, more believable story. Junior here has been rolling the dice on his health to grow from a drawf to a tall midget.

He purchased some generic, run of the mill black tops from some less than reputable source, probably Alibaba, but he didn't get the desired feelz and even after multiple kits, he can still suck cock without having to crouch down or bend over.

He then purchased the Opti's, but is still stuck with the other garbage product that he has. He removed the Opti's from the box, replaced them with his Alibaba discount GH and is now desperate to make a little money back.

His original story was going to be that he needed the money to pay for surgery for his ailing mother, but he figured that would be too sappy, so he used the rent story instead. Then retracted that story because it made him look irresponsible.

See, kid? i can tell stories too. Mine is probably closer to the actual truth than yours is and i just pulled that out of my ass.

Here's a better, more believable story. Junior here has been rolling the dice on his health to grow from a drawf to a tall midget.

He purchased some generic, run of the mill black tops from some less than reputable source, probably Alibaba, but he didn't get the desired feelz and even after multiple kits, he can still suck cock without having to crouch down or bend over.

He then purchased the Opti's, but is still stuck with the other garbage product that he has. He removed the Opti's from the box, replaced them with his Alibaba discount GH and is now desperate to make a little money back.

His original story was going to be that he needed the money to pay for surgery for his ailing mother, but he figured that would be too sappy, so he used the rent story instead. Then retracted that story because it made him look irresponsible.

See, kid? i can tell stories too. Mine is probably closer to the actual truth than yours is and i just pulled that out of my ass.
@MisterSuperGod .....WTF........LMFAO......dude that’s some funny witty shit...

Stfu retard, no was has bought yet regardless of what your pointless existence keeps spewing. Sound like some 50 year old about to slip into Alzheimers
You little ungrateful little bitch !!! Go fuck yourself while you jump off a bridge pussy!!! Broke ass mother fucker .. Propably spent all your fucking refund tax money on drugs

Stfu retard, no was has bought yet regardless of what your pointless existence keeps spewing. Sound like some 50 year old about to slip into Alzheimers
Get out little shit .. your ain’t selling shit here period broke ass bitch ..!! Take your grand of savings and buy a fucking life

You need your own talk show! Shit you say sometimes has me fucking rolling

You little ungrateful little bitch !!! Go fuck yourself while you jump off a bridge pussy!!! Broke ass mother fucker .. Propably spent all your fucking refund tax money on drugs
Yes some bitch named taco 33150 I'm defintely taking this to heart

Lol how the fuck would I make money back selling 554 ius for $400?
That's the lowest you're getting gh

I know you never touched tits in real life considering your avatar
Sheesh I feel creepy just having to look at this thread

Send me a picture of your driver's license and your address if you want to talk so much

I know you never touched tits in real life considering your avatar
Sheesh I feel creepy just having to look at this thread

Send me a picture of your driver's license and your address if you want to talk so much

You have a fucking cartoon character for an avatar. So now we have confirmation that you're gay too.

Why? So you can stalk me? No chance, homo.

Oh for fuck sakes that had my lil ass rollin over here bahaha...Damn i needed that laugh in my life today ;)