MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I will not be keeping a log at this time but i will be letting everyone know how my run goes for better or worse. Sorry @opti, you's my boy an all but as a consumer, my mothafukkin ass wont be sugar coating shit!!!!!!!

I will not be keeping a log at this time but i will be letting everyone know how my run goes for better or worse. Sorry @opti, you's my boy an all but as a consumer, my mothafukkin ass wont be sugar coating shit!!!!!!!

@Skull I wouldn't expect anything less from you. That's all I have asked for from day one from Meso members. For them to give me their unbiased and sincere feedback.

I'm single. I could send some ex tit pics
That would work if you can get ur ex to let u write Meso rx and his username across the left titty.

Otherwise it won't reach meso standards

The date written below right boob is a plus.

They don't have to be big just pretty.

We love em all. Big nattys. Small perks. Bouncys. Cones. Whatever

Yes sir.....excited af to see how this run goes. With all the testings surrounding Opti, i have no doubts that imma love it but we shall see how it goes.

Just a side note. The higher the dosage the more insulin resistant you become well at least for me. Everyone is different so bloods would show you that. When I ran 5iu everyday for a year my sugar level spiked.

I only do 2iu now for healing purpose

Just a side note. The higher the dosage the more insulin resistant you become well at least for me. Everyone is different so bloods would show you that. When I ran 5iu everyday for a year my sugar level spiked.

I only do 2iu now for healing purpose
Would you think a blast and cruise approach would make any difference in insulin resistance? Say 2-3ius a day on the cruise part then blast two-three months at 5+ius a day.
I’m just thinking outloud lol. But I’m considering on 2-3ius through the summer and ramping it up going into winter. That, or I’ll just stay on 3ius throughout.

Would you think a blast and cruise approach would make any difference in insulin resistance? Say 2-3ius a day on the cruise part then blast two-three months at 5+ius a day.
I’m just thinking outloud lol. But I’m considering on 2-3ius through the summer and ramping it up going into winter. That, or I’ll just stay on 3ius throughout.
I don’t know for sure but I wouldn’t think it makes a difference. All I know is the more ius the more insulin resistant. Also from what I heard it’s better to cycle on and off GH like 3 months on and 3 months off.

I’ve stayed on for a whole year before but I’m not doing that anymore.

The only way to know is buy a home testing kit and and prick your finger and draw up some blood and test it every few days and see your sugar level.

Or you can check you bloodwork from pre, mid, and post cycle and see if your sugar level changed.

I don’t know for sure but I wouldn’t think it makes a difference. All I know is the more ius the more insulin resistant. Also from what I heard it’s better to cycle on and off GH like 3 months on and 3 months off.

I’ve stayed on for a whole year before but I’m not doing that anymore.

The only way to know is buy a home testing kit and and prick your finger and draw up some blood and test it every few days and see your sugar level.

Or you can check you bloodwork from pre, mid, and post cycle and see if your sugar level changed.
I have a BG monitor. I keep a check on my BG levels. I’ve been on around 8 months now and everything is still good thus far. I have fluctuated dosed here and there. I only got up to 5ius a day and pulled back to 4. Pinning before bed where I stay fasted while sleeping lol.
I’m gonna continue on hgh and of course keep an eye on my BG.

Knowing little about HGH at this point I’m curious do most cycle on/off of it or is it a constant year round thing?
Heavily dependent on how you intend to use it/what you’re looking for from it.

Hardcore bodybuilding would tell you year round with elevated (like really high) use during large AAS cycles.

General well-being/body comp would be year round at a lower dose.

Most will be limited by budget. In that case I think one 6mo run is better than 2x3mo runs.

I recently placed my first order with Opti. Just wanted to say that he’s been nothing short of professional and quick with his communication and shipping. T/A was 3 business days and that includes the day I ordered and paid.

Appreciate you taking the time to answerr all of my questions!

I recently placed my first order with Opti. Just wanted to say that he’s been nothing short of professional and quick with his communication and shipping. T/A was 3 business days and that includes the day I ordered and paid.

Appreciate you taking the time to answerr all of my questions!
First time running hgh?
What’s the plan on dosages, goals, ect..?

First time running hgh?
What’s the plan on dosages, goals, ect..?

This is my first time running hgh. I’ve already been on for a little while now but was running a different brand. I’m just keeping it simple doing 2iu a day. I went up to 3iu’s right around month 3/4 and the numbness in my hands prevented me from sleeping. Went back down to 2iu and it still lasted another month before it subsided. I’m thinking I should’ve kept it at 3 and waited it out in hindsight. I’m going to try to increase it to 3 again with Opti’s and see what happens. Going for fat loss and therapeutic results primarily.

This is my first time running hgh. I’ve already been on for a little while now but was running a different brand. I’m just keeping it simple doing 2iu a day. I went up to 3iu’s right around month 3/4 and the numbness in my hands prevented me from sleeping. Went back down to 2iu and it still lasted another month before it subsided. I’m thinking I should’ve kept it at 3 and waited it out in hindsight. I’m going to try to increase it to 3 again with Opti’s and see what happens. Going for fat loss and therapeutic results primarily.
It’s crazy how varied responses to gH are. Even more than AAS it seems.
How do these compare to greys?
Everyone seems to like em so far. I’ll have feedback to provide shortly.

But they’re testing well and the T/A seems to be lightning fast.

It’s crazy how varied responses to gH are. Even more than AAS it seems.

For what it’s worth, my first two kits were legit Omnitropes. I switched to generics after that. Not sure how true this is but I’ve read people say that they react better/different to actual pharma vs generics and that they need less on pharma... when I got those sides at 3iu’s I was still primarily on pharma and had just starting alternating the generics in with them until I ran out.

For what it’s worth, my first two kits were legit Omnitropes. I switched to generics after that. Not sure how true this is but I’ve read people say that they react better/different to actual pharma vs generics and that they need less on pharma... when I got those sides at 3iu’s I was still primarily on pharma and had just starting alternating the generics in with them until I ran out.

I respond well to both. I’m on 5iu of optis and have sides that I’m dealing with. Sore legs, lethargic, tightness in fingers, numbness at times. I will be switching to Omnitropes after 12 weeks for 6 weeks and then jumping back on optis logging both

Communication, price, and turnaround time all in a class of its own.

If the product proves to be as great as the service I’ll be picking up dozens.

So 2 weeks 2 days in on 5iu every day morning injections reconstruction the vials with 1ml steril water

671 igf numbers pulling bloods again in 4 more days

5970B3E4-7F2C-44CB-B364-D7802B75FFCC.jpg