MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

So 2 weeks 2 days in on 5iu every day morning injections reconstruction the vials with 1ml steril water

671 igf numbers pulling bloods again in 4 more days

View attachment 110798

I am assuming that you are loading your syringe to the five unit mark. If you reconstituted with 1ml of water and the Opti’s tested to 120 units per vial, would’nt that be 6 units per day?

Edit: Still a great igf score if so

I am assuming that you are loading your syringe to the five unit mark. If you reconstituted with 1ml of water and the Opti’s tested to 120 units per vial, would’nt that be 6 units per day?

Edit: Still a great igf score if so

This is true but I base all my vials at the 10iu per vial. To be consistent with testing

I said the same thing when I opened it
Okay brotha so when you pin your 5iu in the am are you fasted or doing cardio in the am? Are you intaking any food around your HGH pin time. Reason I ask is cuz you’re jacked as Fuk and I need to get on the same morhfukin schedule lol. I’m semi-jacked but I need to get on your level. Teach us the way Jedi.

At the moment I’m on Test/Tren and 3iu at night with the optis. But open to new ideas.

Okay brotha so when you pin your 5iu in the am are you fasted or doing cardio in the am? Are you intaking any food around your HGH pin time. Reason I ask is cuz you’re jacked as Fuk and I need to get on the same morhfukin schedule lol. I’m semi-jacked but I need to get on your level. Teach us the way Jedi.

At the moment I’m on Test/Tren and 3iu at night with the optis. But open to new ideas.

I wanna know too bro!

I take the hgh Fasted and I don’t do cardio at all. Well I pose for 20 min or so after each workout. I wait about an hour or so to eat due to the T4 pill I am taking in the morning. Once I get hardcore on my diet I will post it up.

Keep in mind I’m just on 275 mg a week or so on test. I make great gainz with diet and low test. I really can’t wait to see how my second month will be while on these. If they keep the same consistency throughout I will be happy as hell!!

Now I know why my god damn legs have been killing me and fingers so fucking tight.

But when I’m in the gym I go hard as hell!!! Been hitting heavy weights here lately got my rack pulls up to 585 and going for 600 next week. My pause rep bench press is up to 405x2 with a one rep max of 465.

Montego has been coaching me on my training and diet and had it on point for sure

I take the hgh Fasted and I don’t do cardio at all. Well I pose for 20 min or so after each workout. I wait about an hour or so to eat due to the T4 pill I am taking in the morning. Once I get hardcore on my diet I will post it up.

Keep in mind I’m just on 275 mg a week or so on test. I make great gainz with diet and low test. I really can’t wait to see how my second month will be while on these. If they keep the same consistency throughout I will be happy as hell!!

Now I know why my god damn legs have been killing me and fingers so fucking tight.

But when I’m in the gym I go hard as hell!!! Been hitting heavy weights here lately got my rack pulls up to 585 and going for 600 next week. My pause rep bench press is up to 405x2 with a one rep max of 465.

Montego has been coaching me on my training and diet and had it on point for sure
So are you pinniy it fasted in the AM? Like as soon as you wake up?
All at once?
Sorry if I’ve overlooked it.

So are you pinniy it fasted in the AM? Like as soon as you wake up?
All at once?
Sorry if I’ve overlooked it.

Yea sir all at once then after week 6 blood pull I will split dose it for another 6 weeks getting bloods pulled weekly to see the difference of split dose and single dose

Trying to end the split dose and single dose conspiracy

Trying to end the split dose and single dose conspiracy
This right here is very appreciated!

I’ve tried morning pins, evening pins, bedtime pins, all at once pins, and split pins.
Personally I haven’t seen a difference in timing or split dosing.

What works for me is bedtime pinning all at once. Staying away from food (carbs) as most know is best.
It’s more convenient for me to do it at bedtime and be fasted while I’m asleep since I want to eat as soon as I get up lol.
Subbed for this testing and comparison!

Will you be on the same dosage of AAS as well?

I’ve tried morning pins, evening pins, bedtime pins, all at once pins, and split pins.

What works for me is bedtime pinning all at once. Staying away from food (carbs) as most know is best.
It’s more convenient for me to do it at bedtime and be fasted while I’m asleep since I want to eat as soon as I get up lol.

Yes sir, I am running a log in the hgh section here on meso too. It explains the parameters of test. After week 12 i will start Omnitropes at 4iu and compare pharma and generic as well for six weeks while pulling blood every week to note the changes as well. All in all we are looking at 15 blood test being performed while on the same gear and the last 6 weeks on pharma hgh to actually tell the difference between the two.

275mg cyp
25mg provi
150mcg t4- unless my blood says up it or lower
Asin every 3 days

Yes sir, I am running a log in the hgh section here on meso too. It explains the parameters of test. After week 12 i will start Omnitropes at 4iu and compare pharma and generic as well for six weeks while pulling blood every week to note the changes as well. All in all we are looking at 15 blood test being performed while on the same gear and the last 6 weeks on pharma hgh to actually tell the difference between the two.

275mg cyp
25mg provi
150mcg t4- unless my blood says up it or lower
Asin every 3 days
This is fuckin awesome bro!!
I’m definitely gonna follow your log!

This amount of effort and testing you’re doing is very appreciated bro!
Good fuckin shit!!

No wonder why my fucking finger's been tingling so much LMFAO in fact the tingling as we speak while I'm trying to text this fucking message hahaha. Just upped my dose a few days ago to 3 IU's....gunna run it like this for a while before i go any higher

Do you take t4 with your Gh use ?!