MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I have to say Opti is probably the most pleasant and professional source I have dealt with. Communication is fantastic.

Good luck with getting your gains back!

Thx man. Gains always come back. Its the injuries we have to stay away from after we pass our 20s Haha!

It's all good man. I've been around forever. Was away from meso for a bit. Forgot to elequently and carefully draft any Q, I shall do so again forward ;)

Because @penche took a liking to you I will open up the buffet

Better feel loved as I am on some Avion 44 and feeling good!!

Started PD black tops blood test will follow

Post 80 something I belive

Fuck I will do one better
Meditropes
Reconstructed with 1ml bac water
Pinning 4iu
Blood pulled 6 weeks into run

Drumroll
497 igf

In my opinion optis are stronger

I do not indorse any lab I just let the truth be told and speak on it.

I would run em again if I ran out of optis

Because @penche took a liking to you I will open up the buffet

Better feel loved as I am on some Avion 44 and feeling good!!

Started PD black tops blood test will follow

Post 80 something I belive

Fuck I will do one better
Meditropes
Reconstructed with 1ml bac water
Pinning 4iu
Blood pulled 6 weeks into run

Drumroll
497 igf

In my opinion optis are stronger

I do not indorse any lab I just let the truth be told and speak on it.

I would run em again if I ran out of optis

See your a jacked softy inside :) thank you sir!

I follow that thread actu!lly!!

I wondered:

Was that 4iu given 16-18iu overdose per vial OR 4iu assuming vial is 10iu.

See your a jacked softy inside :) thank you sir!

I follow that thread actu!lly!!

I wondered:

Was that 4iu given 16-18iu overdose per vial OR 4iu assuming vial is 10iu.

Just did the math

Meditropes claims 15iu vials
Reconstructed with 1ml
Injecting 4iu a day

Optis claims 12iu vials
Reconstructed 1ml
Injecting 5iu a day

By the math if going by claimed dosage in vial before reconstruction occurs I am taking the exact same dose of each

BOOM

Just did the math

Reconstructed with 1ml
Injecting 4iu a day

Optis claims 12iu vials
Reconstructed 1ml
Injecting 5iu a day

By the math if going by claimed dosage in vial before reconstruction occurs I am taking the exact same dose of each

BOOM

Yah that's awesome. Both awesome options. But from everything I've seen I agree opti trumps the blacks a bit. Thanks for your testing, that was so appreciated with the blacks! and for doing the math!!

Yah that's awesome. Both awesome options. But from everything I've seen I agree opti trumps the blacks a bit. Thanks for your testing, that was so appreciated with the blacks! and for doing the math!!

What I’m here for well kind of

And

To talk shit

Mutha fucca

What’s up guys! New to the hgh scene and pulled the trigger on some opti kits. Do you guys reconstruct each vial with 1ml of BAC for the targeted 10iu per vial? Thank you in advance

What’s up guys! New to the hgh scene and pulled the trigger on some opti kits. Do you guys reconstruct each vial with 1ml of BAC for the targeted 10iu per vial? Thank you in advance
I’m gonna start mine in a few weeks. Since there testing at 12iu per vial I’ll be reconstituting mine with 1.2ml of bac water.

I make my own bac water. Cheap and easy to do.

Mountainside Medical and GPZ always work well for me. Fast and fairly cheap.

Thanks guys! I will look into both options later today when I’m off from work. Open to options on my cycle

Weeks 1-10 test c or e 500mg
Weeks 1-4 50mg Anadrol or superdrol ED
Weeks 5-12 tren ace 75mg eod
Weeks 5-12 mast p 75mg eod
Weeks 10-12 test prop 100mg eod
Weeks 1-..... 2-4iu daily or 5 days on 2 off

Just did the math

Reconstructed with 1ml
Injecting 4iu a day

Optis claims 12iu vials
Reconstructed 1ml
Injecting 5iu a day

BOOM

For those who are not familiar with GH dosing this is how MM broke down the math...
Meditrope 15iu with 1ml mix. Each unit is 1.5iu @4iu=6iu
Opti's 12iu with 1ml mix. Each unit is 1.2iu @5iu=6iu

I recon mine in 1.5 ml. 1 ml works but you have to really mix it and being that HGH is so fragile I am not fond of shaking the vial. 1.5 ml dissolves it right away.

I dunno, I consider them 10 IU per vial so each .15 ml is 1 IU if you mix it in 1.5 ml. I break the vial into 3x .5 ml shots so 3.33 IU per day is my dose.

But that is just one idea.

I stopped use for about 3 weeks because I got tired of the sides. But i had two boxes of optis left and figured let me start again once I get my new gear in so it can all be on the same page right? So I got my new gear n started new cycle and popped my first opti vial from my 2 boxes

Well. I noticed the vial didn't seem to be vacuum packed like the others had been. Ive gone through 3 boxes of optis and each time u stick in the syringe and it sucks down into the vial. I assume thats vacuum packed.

That didn't happen this time off the first and second vial from my new box...

Vacuum packing is important for preserving potency from what I've read

Anyone notice vials being non vacuum?

@opti did u stop vacuum sealing?