MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

The reason I ask is that I am 100% certain you have not acquired 5 kits from me. Not questioning your motive here but something does not add up. We can discuss this privately or whatever means you think is appropriate.

i hope you just have a damn good memory and aren't storing customer information. That's a big no, no. Say it ain't so.

i hope you just have a damn good memory and aren't storing customer information. That's a big no, no. Say it ain't so.

Then your hope is dead on. Without going into much detail the customer made specific arrangements. I only opened up shop a little over 4 months ago so I'm quite familiar with my clientele base.

Last edited:
Hey @johnnybravel22, simply put, no! I don't have any say so in the manufacturing process of this particular Somatropin. Once again these are straight from a GMP facility and see no reason why a no-vacuum seal would be an option.

I have noticed that with certain syringes the vacuum pulls the bacteriostic water mucher quicker than with others. I have had zero issues with this and will allow others to chime in?

You said you have gone through 3 boxes of my Optis and have 2 remaining which one of them is the one you pulled this non-vacuum sealed vial from. My question to you is, how certain are you that it is my Optis and not another somatropin? The reason I ask is that I am 100% certain you have not acquired 5 kits from me. Not questioning your motive here but something does not add up. We can discuss this privately or whatever means you think is appropriate.
I'm not complaining @opti
Yes I have gone through 3 boxes and am presently on my 4th box and i have a 5th in storage and will be buying again later next month

I bought one kit. Then another. Then you went dry. Then I bought one more and then two more. I bought 5 in total from you

We can discuss in private if you want but I'm not challenging you here

Ive loved your product

I do not buy any other hgh

I was the member who posted the results when you first opened shop. I ran the Dave palumbo hgh test on your product and it came out positive

Im not bashing your product or hating or even complaining

I was curious because I did notice these vials did not suck the bac water out of my syringe the way the others did

I actually have to press down on the plunger.

If you want I can make a video of the next vial.

The previous ones I would simply insert the syringe and the.vial.would suck in the water.

These last two from most recent box I had to press the plunger

That's what I experienced and was curious if anyone else had too. Or what was going on.

I'm not trying to cause shit

I love my optis

Plan to buy more

Just curious because I did notice that

And I have no other hgh. Just optis

Hey @johnnybravel22, simply put, no! I don't have any say so in the manufacturing process of this particular Somatropin. Once again these are straight from a GMP facility and see no reason why a no-vacuum seal would be an option.

I have noticed that with certain syringes the vacuum pulls the bacteriostic water mucher quicker than with others. I have had zero issues with this and will allow others to chime in?

You said you have gone through 3 boxes of my Optis and have 2 remaining which one of them is the one you pulled this non-vacuum sealed vial from. My question to you is, how certain are you that it is my Optis and not another somatropin? The reason I ask is that I am 100% certain you have not acquired 5 kits from me. Not questioning your motive here but something does not add up. We can discuss this privately or whatever means you think is appropriate.
@opti
and in addition....I said i took a little break from your product because I was tired of the sides...my hands being all tingly and swollen

By which I mean u have such a good product I had to taper down. Cut back.

May be im inserting the syringe wrong the last couple of times. I don't know.

And its not like im asking for a refund or anything.

I did not intend to offend I just had a question. My motive was curiosity. That's all

Just to clarify @opti and i had a lil private conversation to clear the air

I was not attacking his product or by any other means himself or his business

He was not attacking me either AND FOR THE RECORD he was right that I bought 4 kits not 5.

The third time I had tried to order was when he was dry...so it didn't happen..and I followed that up with the order for 2...which i had not realized I've already began using

i thought I had two boxes in my fridge but no its a box that's already being used and just one box set aside

So needless to say its time to place an order as soon aa my bitcoin is ready

O.... what about a quest diagnostics

Shoot. Just saw this man. Sorry for the delay. But, no not near me. Closest is just over an hour.
Ultalabstest is about 5 mins. away.

I need to try their testosterone bloods. One member posted un-capped test levels. When I went to purchase those labs they said all Test was capped. We will see.

Oh yeah im feeling it brother. Swollen ankels, knees, hands, an tingling fingers almost non stop. I think its safe to say, theirs something in those lil bastards lmao

Hahaha....their certainly is. Keep us posted on your progress @Skull.

12.2 that’s my bad.

So going on this scale I’m injecting 6.1 international units daily

Injecting 50 insulin units daily.

Moral of the story

Keep testing the same regardless of what the claim per vial so you can compare.

Meditropes claimed 15 and I even believe tested that high too. But my igf numbers are higher on optis

Week 3 comming up pulling blood again Friday

@Mighty-mouse thank you for your clarification on how you are dosing the Optis and previously the Meditropes. I'm curious to see if your igf levels will rise even further. Please email when you have some free time, would like to compensate you for your testing.

Hello Gentlemen, it's Friday, I'm a little excited and looking forward to these weekend games. Hope everyone is doing well.

Just have to say "that dimer content is lovely";):D
Dude Durant has been hard to contain in the playoffs! I’m looking forward to game 3 in Houston!
I think whoever wins between these two will win it all. Definitely been some great games all around!

Both are valid points. What if liver values were to be included and also a list of current AAS and AI usage with the igf score?

For me to pull igf it is $69
For me to pull liver panel it is $25
(Plus a $15 draw fee).

I realize other labs will have different pricing. This is through ultalabtests.com
That is definitely a good idea. At the very least I believe it would be very beneficial to know what AAS and AI one is on if any. Also, seeing as how one would already be getting blood pulled for their igf test adding a liver panel would be very helpful to evaluate their results. Good suggestion.

There are several variables when it comes to blood test and some people will not restrain themselves for the entire run to properly test the compound. If I had the same discipline as I do running blood test I would be 6% 225 lb

Also I do not believe in serum testing I had a serum test of 54 and 6 weeks later igf 190’s or some shit like that. Lower than my baseline I just pulled. Its all about consistency and how u test and keeping the variables the same.

But HPLC is the highest cost when comes to testing and if you offer some sort of credit for testing that supplements the cost and time I’m sure more people would submit for testing.

But regardless if I get reimbursed or not, I’m doing this test for the community of Meso and others. I for one am really curious as to how the igf will map when I switch to split dose as to morning dose.

I have been so fucking lethargic the past 2 days I had to make myself do arms yesterday and skipped the gym today. Fell asleep when I parked and fingers are tight. I started a different box yesterday as well.

All in all the bloodwork will tell the story, as I do not endorse anybody but my god damn self!

I might do a serum to appease that test but it will happen after all blood test for igf is complete.

I will continue running at 50 insulin units per day reconstructing vials with 1ml (100 insulin units) of STERILE WATER
First of all, how are you doing @Mighty-mouse? Seems like the lethargy is making it difficult for you to stay awake. Taking anything to combat it?

I agree with you as well! HPLC is the best form of testing followed by igf and finally serum. So many variables can alter the origin of igf and serum but if the user shares his results along with a thorough outline of his AAS and AI it would definitely benefit the community. Also, as suggested by @puckhog, a liver panel would be very beneficial as well.

I like that you will encourage testing.
Giving an incentive ‘store credit’ for doing so will give members a reimbursement in a way. As you know HPLC testing is expensive.
By offering an incentive to randomly test Optis from customers will help keep you accountable as well as help with sells. So I believe this helps both sides here.

You should have a specific protocol in place for this. What testing lab(s) you except, incentive offered, and so on.

As far as bloodwork I’m sure there is a way to be able to give a store credit for this. It will need specific guidelines one will have to abide by. Whatever you see fit.
I’m not sure exactly what variables can cause poor readings, if baselines are needed, or the compounds someone is running along side. But this will also encourage guys to get bloodwork done and can be used to determine if certain compounds will lower scores or not. That, imo, could turn into some valuable information to have (in the long term by comparing tests results) that could help our community.
Thank you @bolder. I am definitely willing to give the community an incentive in regards to blood-work. I think the most important thing here is to decide what 'we' as a community want from our members and held accountable for? What specific guidelines do we want, etc. etc. I could come up with one but I feel that it would be looked as only beneficial to me so I would rather 'we' as a community come up with one that I could implement in the near future.

Also are these incentives offered to everyone or only active members? Number of kits purchased for incentive to be given? Have a previous igf test for comparison? I am all ears gentlemen.

Dude Durant has been hard to contain in the playoffs! I’m looking forward to game 3 in Houston!
I think whoever wins between these two will win it all. Definitely been some great games all around!
KD is definitely a beast, funny how he went into 'me against the world mode' after his "I'm Kevin Durant. You know who I am" interview.

Looks like GS is taking it again this season. I found it a bit hilarious how The Beard was his usual self in offense, good as always but was having vision problems during defense.:rolleyes:

After the 1st game between Boston vs Bucks I thought it was over. Guess not.

Enjoy the games gentlemen!

That is definitely a good idea. At the very least I believe it would be very beneficial to know what AAS and AI one is on if any. Also, seeing as how one would already be getting blood pulled for their igf test adding a liver panel would be very helpful to evaluate their results. Good suggestion.

First of all, how are you doing @Mighty-mouse? Seems like the lethargy is making it difficult for you to stay awake. Taking anything to combat it?

I agree with you as well! HPLC is the best form of testing followed by igf and finally serum. So many variables can alter the origin of igf and serum but if the user shares his results along with a thorough outline of his AAS and AI it would definitely benefit the community. Also, as suggested by @puckhog, a liver panel would be very beneficial as well.

Thank you @bolder. I am definitely willing to give the community an incentive in regards to blood-work. I think the most important thing here is to decide what 'we' as a community want from our members and held accountable for? What specific guidelines do we want, etc. etc. I could come up with one but I feel that it would be looked as only beneficial to me so I would rather 'we' as a community come up with one that I could implement in the near future.

Also are these incentives offered to everyone or only active members? Number of kits purchased for incentive to be given? Have a previous igf test for comparison? I am all ears gentlemen.

I can suggest Modafinil. I’ve never used it for AAS but have used it for international travel and it’s amazing.

Let’s see

Yesterday got off work hit the gym got home made some food and around 830 passed out on the couch and woke up at 7am. Got up and felt a sense of still fucking tired as fuck.

Went to pull blood at 830 am and went to gym! Came home around 11am put son to sleep nap time.... yeah me too slept from 1130 to now 530!!

Still tired too. Also been feeling nauseated. But who knows. Numbness still there but not too bad where I can still manage.

Let’s see

Yesterday got off work hit the gym got home made some food and around 830 passed out on the couch and woke up at 7am. Got up and felt a sense of still fucking tired as fuck.

Went to pull blood at 830 am and went to gym! Came home around 11am put son to sleep nap time.... yeah me too slept from 1130 to now 530!!

Still tired too. Also been feeling nauseated. But who knows. Numbness still there but not too bad where I can still manage.
Yea you’re Runnin quite a bit of HGH. I’d say roughly 5.5-6iu growth if you’re reconstituting at 1ml bac water. In one hit that would make me tired but not nearly as bad as Tren. I need to try this modafinil to counteract the Tren E side effect of lethergic. Fucken hate that feeling.

Yea you’re Runnin quite a bit of HGH. I’d say roughly 5.5-6iu growth if you’re reconstituting at 1ml bac water. In one hit that would make me tired but not nearly as bad as Tren. I need to try this modafinil to counteract the Tren E side effect of lethergic. Fucken hate that feeling.

Yea I’m about to get some this shit is killing me

Let’s see

Are you considering lowering the dose or toughing it out? I am certain I know the answer to this but just had to ask.:D I hope these sides subside, at least you are getting some sound sleep, probably not at the time of day you would prefer though.