MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Are you considering lowering the dose or toughing it out? I am certain I know the answer to this but just had to ask.:D I hope these sides subside, at least you are getting some sound sleep, probably not at the time of day you would prefer though.

O I’m toughing it out for sure. But god damn this sleep is killing me

Anecdotally, noticeable increase in CTS sides after switching to Optis from another vendor here. Hope to have bloods pulled in a few weeks and include IGF.

@opti any developments on testing credits? Most sources here with quality product maintain this.

Anecdotally, noticeable increase in CTS sides after switching to Optis from another vendor here. Hope to have bloods pulled in a few weeks and include IGF.

@opti any developments on testing credits? Most sources here with quality product maintain this.

Speaking from experience, opti has done well by me when it comes to credits for lab work. Safe to say his stuff is legit. So much so that I wish I could run forever. Can anyone tell me how long you can safely be on GH? Plenty of AAS experience but first run with GH.

Speaking from experience, opti has done well by me when it comes to credits for lab work. Safe to say his stuff is legit. So much so that I wish I could run forever. Can anyone tell me how long you can safely be on GH? Plenty of AAS experience but first run with GH.
“Safely” being relative to your defintion and dosage..indefinitely? Lol.

@Mac11wildcat thank you for your feedback. Are you running the same amount of IU's daily as you were on the previous Somatropin? Are you currently on any AAS and do you have any previous IGF blood-work for comparison? Looking forward to your progress, please do keep us posted.

@Sevro, thank you very much for your feedback. I am definitely willing to reimburse-credit those that do blood-work. Glad to know that you are enjoying the Optis. Keep us posted on your progress.

I copied and pasted this from a previous post I replied to in regards to crediting members for their blood-work.

I think the most important thing here is to decide what 'we' as a community want from our members and held accountable for? What specific guidelines do we want, etc. etc. I could come up with one but I feel that it would be looked as only beneficial to me so I would rather 'we' as a community come up with one that I could implement in the near future.

Also are these incentives offered to everyone or only active members? Number of kits purchased for incentive to be given? Have a previous igf test for comparison? I am all ears gentlemen.

@opti my current stack is posted in my log thread. significant stack for my show. And yes, dosed the same as the previous product and at the same times of day, same diet, same training, etc.

Hope to have some bloodwork to show here in a few weeks. I won’t have reference bloodwork unfortunately. But I doubt there will be any concern as to if the scores on the bloodwork are legit. I do want to give it some time after switching just to be sure there’s no conflict.

Last edited:
@opti my current stack is posted in my log thread. significant stack for my show. And yes, dosed the same as the previous product and at the same times of day, same diet, same training, etc.

Hope to have some bloodwork to show here in a few weeks. I won’t have reference bloodwork unfortunately. But I doubt there will be any concern as to if the scores on the bloodwork are legit. I do want to give it some time after switching just to be sure there’s no conflict.
No homo bro, you are in fucking amazing shape. Dammam haha

Another peaceful, majestic, attractive, alleged touchdown.

Opti and tgi are the jimmy johns of whatever you wish to call this thing we allegedly do

2 packs so far and communication, packaging and speed has been awesome. Keep in mind I’m still waiting on a pack from my regular source that I placed prior to my 1st order with Opti!

I’ve read it’s better to cycle on and off GH like 3 to 4 months on then 3 to 4months off but I’ve been on for 12 month before then took a 6 months break before jumping back on again

I would think you can run low dosage like 2iu year round but that’s just my opinion.

3 week test results are in

The 2 week test results was 671

The 3 week results are 634

Pretty consistent from week to week

Pulling week 4 on Friday

Upping asin to eod we shall see how that treats me

IMG_2515.jpgIMG_2514.jpg

That could have something to do with it. I mean it was about 1.5 hrs difference

Always pull blood in the am and pin as soon as I wake
Cool. If it’s not too much to ask could you add that to each report you get? Approximate Hrs after last hgh pin...

I think it may help determine if/when igf-1 goes up or down slightly with that information :)
but I’m just speculating.

Cool. If it’s not too much to ask could you add that to each report you get? Approximate Hrs after last hgh pin...

I think it may help determine if/when igf-1 goes up or down slightly with that information :)
but I’m just speculating.

Will do this moving forward

Great idea

Opti came through once again, pleasant and smooth. Feeling good, on about 3.5 daily first thing in the AM. Treating them as 12 per vial. Some drowsiness and cramps in trying to make a fist. Skin looks good and sleep is better!