MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I noticed I have a few bottles where the puck has broken and pieces are slivered off. Will this effect the GH at all? I can post pics if needed.

I noticed I have a few bottles where the puck has broken and pieces are slivered off. Will this effect the GH at all? I can post pics if needed.
For what’s is worth I checked my serostim. The codes check out on my kit also 7EA0C9EB-99AC-43E9-8367-8A635199C142.jpeg

Attachments

• 748FB1FC-CEC3-4C02-9CA0-4342AB1103E4.jpeg
    748FB1FC-CEC3-4C02-9CA0-4342AB1103E4.jpeg
    312.5 KB · Views: 14
So I am assuming no big D @penche ?
A few pucks on my seros had some slight chipping when I purchased them through my guy. I bought 3 kits and the sides were always there. If the HGH puck(hormone inside) is like powder then that’s something to be seriously concerned with. Some chipping I wouldn’t stress unless it’s powder.

I recently placed my first order with Opti. Just wanted to say that he’s been nothing short of professional and quick with his communication and shipping. T/A was 3 business days and that includes the day I ordered and paid.

Appreciate you taking the time to answerr all of my questions!
@Siciliannj I appreciate your feedback and look forward to reading up on your progress. You're welcome and thank you for your patience.

I respond well to both. I’m on 5iu of optis and have sides that I’m dealing with. Sore legs, lethargic, tightness in fingers, numbness at times. I will be switching to Omnitropes after 12 weeks for 6 weeks and then jumping back on optis logging both
Thank you for your feedback @Mighty-mouse I am certain you will enjoy the Optis. I look forward to the comparison between the Optis and Omnitropes. Definitely keep us posted.

Communication, price, and turnaround time all in a class of its own.

If the product proves to be as great as the service I’ll be picking up dozens.
I appreciate your feedback as well @Mac11wildcat. Keep us posted on your progress, eager to read what you think of the Optis.

Does opti reimburse for labwork?

I will hit him up about it. Because I am pulling bloods every week to graph the igf changes on 5iu for 6 weeks and split 2.5 for 6 weeks

If he doesn’t, I think he should. Js

I have no issues offering this, the only problem I foresee is that those with liver issues or using certain AAS will score lower and we know how that goes, the Somatropin will be the one questioned. I think the priority should be HPLC testing and as I mentioned before I will be testing every new manufactured batch I obtain. I am open to suggestions though gentlemen.

No wonder why my fucking finger's been tingling so much LMFAO in fact the tingling as we speak while I'm trying to text this fucking message hahaha. Just upped my dose a few days ago to 3 IU's....gunna run it like this for a while before i go any higher
@Skull hope you are enjoying the Optis! Looks like you are already experiencing some of the side effects.

I have no issues offering this, the only problem I foresee is that those with liver issues or using certain AAS will score lower and we know how that goes. I am open to suggestions though gentlemen.

Both are valid points. What if liver values were to be included and also a list of current AAS and AI usage with the igf score?

For me to pull igf it is $69
For me to pull liver panel it is $25
(Plus a $15 draw fee).

I realize other labs will have different pricing. This is through ultalabtests.com

I stopped use for about 3 weeks because I got tired of the sides. But i had two boxes of optis left and figured let me start again once I get my new gear in so it can all be on the same page right? So I got my new gear n started new cycle and popped my first opti vial from my 2 boxes

Well. I noticed the vial didn't seem to be vacuum packed like the others had been. Ive gone through 3 boxes of optis and each time u stick in the syringe and it sucks down into the vial. I assume thats vacuum packed.

That didn't happen this time off the first and second vial from my new box...

Vacuum packing is important for preserving potency from what I've read

Anyone notice vials being non vacuum?

@opti did u stop vacuum sealing?

Hey @johnnybravel22, simply put, no! I don't have any say so in the manufacturing process of this particular Somatropin. Once again these are straight from a GMP facility and see no reason why a no-vacuum seal would be an option.

I have noticed that with certain syringes the vacuum pulls the bacteriostic water mucher quicker than with others. I have had zero issues with this and will allow others to chime in?

You said you have gone through 3 boxes of my Optis and have 2 remaining which one of them is the one you pulled this non-vacuum sealed vial from. My question to you is, how certain are you that it is my Optis and not another somatropin? The reason I ask is that I am 100% certain you have not acquired 5 kits from me. Not questioning your motive here but something does not add up. We can discuss this privately or whatever means you think is appropriate.

I have no issues offering this, the only problem I foresee is that those with liver issues or using certain AAS will score lower and we know how that goes, the Somatropin will be the one questioned. I think the priority should be HPLC testing and as I mentioned before I will be testing every new manufactured batch I obtain. I am open to suggestions though gentlemen.

There are several variables when it comes to blood test and some people will not restrain themselves for the entire run to properly test the compound. If I had the same discipline as I do running blood test I would be 6% 225 lb

Also I do not believe in serum testing I had a serum test of 54 and 6 weeks later igf 190’s or some shit like that. Lower than my baseline I just pulled. Its all about consistency and how u test and keeping the variables the same.

But HPLC is the highest cost when comes to testing and if you offer some sort of credit for testing that supplements the cost and time I’m sure more people would submit for testing.

But regardless if I get reimbursed or not, I’m doing this test for the community of Meso and others. I for one am really curious as to how the igf will map when I switch to split dose as to morning dose.

I have been so fucking lethargic the past 2 days I had to make myself do arms yesterday and skipped the gym today. Fell asleep when I parked and fingers are tight. I started a different box yesterday as well.

All in all the bloodwork will tell the story, as I do not endorse anybody but my god damn self!

I might do a serum to appease that test but it will happen after all blood test for igf is complete.

I will continue running at 50 insulin units per day reconstructing vials with 1ml (100 insulin units) of STERILE WATER

Both are valid points. What if liver values were to be included and also a list of current AAS and AI usage with the igf score?

For me to pull igf it is $69
For me to pull liver panel it is $25
(Plus a $15 draw fee).

I realize other labs will have different pricing. This is through ultalabtests.com

Do you have a labcorp near u?

There are several variables when it comes to blood test and some people will not restrain themselves for the entire run to properly test the compound. If I had the same discipline as I do running blood test I would be 6% 225 lb

Also I do not believe in serum testing I had a serum test of 54 and 6 weeks later igf 190’s or some shit like that. Lower than my baseline I just pulled. Its all about consistency and how u test and keeping the variables the same.

But HPLC is the highest cost when comes to testing and if you offer some sort of credit for testing that supplements the cost and time I’m sure more people would submit for testing.

But regardless if I get reimbursed or not, I’m doing this test for the community of Meso and others. I for one am really curious as to how the igf will map when I switch to split dose as to morning dose.

I have been so fucking lethargic the past 2 days I had to make myself do arms yesterday and skipped the gym today. Fell asleep when I parked and fingers are tight. I started a different box yesterday as well.

All in all the bloodwork will tell the story, as I do not endorse anybody but my god damn self!

I might do a serum to appease that test but it will happen after all blood test for igf is complete.

I will continue running at 50 insulin units per day reconstructing vials with 1ml (100 insulin units) of STERILE WATER

Just to clarify for the ones that are unaware

Insulin unit (not to be confused with IU) = the way you measure insulin on a insulin pen which most of us use when pinning hgh

International Units (IU) = used to measure drugs I.E. hgh or HCG (measurement of drugs in powder form)

@bolder had a HPLC test performed and it scored around 12.6 IU hgh per vial I believe correct me if I’m wrong. If I am incorrect my bad!

I reread my post and thought I would clarify

@Skull hope you are enjoying the Optis! Looks like you are already experiencing some of the side effects.
Oh yeah im feeling it brother. Swollen ankels, knees, hands, an tingling fingers almost non stop. I think its safe to say, theirs something in those lil bastards lmao

I like that you will encourage testing.
Giving an incentive ‘store credit’ for doing so will give members a reimbursement in a way. As you know HPLC testing is expensive.
By offering an incentive to randomly test Optis from customers will help keep you accountable as well as help with sells. So I believe this helps both sides here.

You should have a specific protocol in place for this. What testing lab(s) you except, incentive offered, and so on.

As far as bloodwork I’m sure there is a way to be able to give a store credit for this. It will need specific guidelines one will have to abide by. Whatever you see fit.
I’m not sure exactly what variables can cause poor readings, if baselines are needed, or the compounds someone is running along side. But this will also encourage guys to get bloodwork done and can be used to determine if certain compounds will lower scores or not. That, imo, could turn into some valuable information to have (in the long term by comparing tests results) that could help our community.

According to W&M they tested at 12.2iu/vial

View attachment 111030
@Mighty-mouse

12.2 that’s my bad.

So going on this scale I’m injecting 6.1 international units daily

Injecting 50 insulin units daily.

Moral of the story

Keep testing the same regardless of what the claim per vial so you can compare.

Meditropes claimed 15 and I even believe tested that high too. But my igf numbers are higher on optis

Week 3 comming up pulling blood again Friday