MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

The big thing with gH guys is just getting it in and staying healthy on it. Keep your bg under control. Fuck around with timing and split dosing once you’re sure you’re capable of controlling everything. If you’re REALLY trying to grow, then after a point it’s time to move to pre-training gH, lots of carbs, and insulin in conjunction with hard training, a perfect diet, and appropriate AAS. But i really don’t think this is necessary for 99% of the goals I see here.

Hey all. Been around forever. Usually use the meditropes. Been reading through the forum and sometime unclear what brand hgh is being tested etc. What is the general consensus on the optitropin from you boys so far? Thx!

Hey all. Been around forever. Usually use the meditropes. Been reading through the forum and sometime unclear what brand hgh is being tested etc. What is the general consensus on the optitropin from you boys so far? Thx!

Do you read any post or just come straight in here and ask questions hoping for an answer?

We’re fresh out of spoons bro.

LOL. great community as always. And I read every post. In between you guys acting like 4 year olds bitching each other out (as per usual) there are a couple tests including yours mighty mouseof igf 1 at 671. But perhaps others have tried it other than the few people who spam this forum consistently. And my Q is directed at other reviews beyond those few that have made their position evident. So that perhaps a few others can chime in if they have tried and liked. That is why the forum is even here after all.

So keep your spoons.

Last edited:
LOL. great community as always

It truly is. We are a community and don’t take kindly to people trying to skate by on the work of others.
If you really wanna know whats up there are only 60 pages to go through. Prolly one of the shortest threads on meso. Good luck! I hope you find your answer.

It truly is. We are a community and don’t take kindly to people trying to skate by on the work of others.
If you really wanna know whats up there are only 60 pages to go through. Prolly one of the shortest threads on meso. Good luck! I hope you find your answer.

Read my post, wasnt fishing you guys. Read the whole forum and followed it as it was made. Wanted to see if other opinions beyond.Thanks.

LOL. great community as always. And I read every post. In between you guys acting like 4 year olds bitching each other out (as per usual) there are a couple tests including yours mighty mouseof igf 1 at 671. But perhaps others have tried it other than the few people who spam this forum consistently. And my Q is directed at other reviews beyond those few that have made their position evident. So that perhaps a few others can chime in if they have tried and liked. That is why the forum is even here after all.

So keep your spoons.
The meditropes are the past. The future is here....zero dimmer content....Overdosed 120iu per kit. Plenty of hplc testing done in this thread. A true domestic HGH src, not ones that claim domestic and still take 2-3 WEEKS.

BTW you’re welcome...

Read my post. Read it all. Remember it all. Thanks.

I did read it. The first time....and just now after you edited it. But there is no need to remember it. I am well versed on what is happening in this thread. Is there a reason you stopped running the meditropes?
Still, good luck finding what you need.

The meditropes are the past. The future is here....zero dimmer content....Overdosed 120iu per kit. Plenty of hplc testing done in this thread. A true domestic HGH src, not ones that claim domestic and still take 2-3 WEEKS.

BTW you’re welcome...

Haha thanks brother. That was my consensus from the forum and and past.

BTW you’re welcome...

I won’t talk shit to you cause you got sexy legs

No homo

I did read it. The first time....and just now after you edited it. But there is no need to remember it. I am well versed on what is happening in this thread. Is there a reason you stopped running the meditropes?
Still, good luck finding what you need.

Sorry my reply didnt make sense, I edited it. I meant to say that I read it all and followed from beginning. Not for you to read it Haha:)

Meditropes are great. I had to get a very large surgery and stopped for a while. Now its meditrope vs opti and was weighing options. Both very highly regarded. Meditropes still testing well but harder to come by domestic

So keep your spoons.

I’m pretty sure there several more people on this thread voicing their opinions. One of the reasons I decided to try.

I’m pretty sure there several more people on this thread voicing their opinions. One of the reasons I decided to try.

It's all good man. I've been around forever. Was away from meso for a bit. Forgot to elequently and carefully draft any Q, I shall do so again forward ;)

Sorry my reply didnt make sense, I edited it. I meant to say that I read it all and followed from beginning. Not for you to read it Haha:)

Meditropes are great. I had to get a very large surgery and stopped for a while. Now its meditrope vs opti and was weighing options. Both very highly regarded. Meditropes still testing well but harder to come by domestic

Gotcha. I can tell you the meditropes are still readily available domestically. I am assuming US domestic?
You already have seen some testing on the opti's, whats the hold up?
May I ask what kind of surgery you had? Hopefully you are back to 100%

BTW you’re welcome...
I lied. One big ass spoon left.

Gotcha. I can tell you the meditropes are still readily available domestically. I am assuming US domestic?
You already have seen some testing on the opti's, whats the hold up?
May I ask what kind of surgery you had? Hopefully you are back to 100%

Yah still available domestic. Just some issues in 2017 etc we all know. Regardless yes blacks still good. I'm just liking how professional opti is and the tests!

Surgery was shoulder. Labral repair, biceps tenodesis and reattach to top of bicipital groove, clean up of joint. Nice 9mth rehab. Deadlift and squat 800lb to 95lb yay. Now build from scratch again

BTW you’re welcome...

I think that’s a spoon and pretty sure you owe @iceman440 something now. :D