MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Hello Meso Members, some of you may know me, other's not. I've been around for quite sometime, from the days of finafreak, einstein 1905, graybass, Phreezer, TheSpectre and many other knowledgeable members.

I have no ownership in GMP(HGH) facility, zero stock in one, nor am I claiming to do so. After much thought and consideration I have decided to openly source here on Meso. I know that I will need to build my credibility, trust-worthiness and have every intention of doing so.

I am offering 10*10iu=100iu HGH kits from a GMP facility for an introductory price of $115, USA-domestic only, nothing else. I will offer 100% store credit to the first 5 people who post lab-work. I'm also open to sending in a sample of my HGH anonymously by a customer.

Form of payment is by bitcoin only. Member security as well as mine is of the utmost importance, reason I utilize various forms of anonymity

Orders paid and cleared by 5pm central time will ship within 48 hours-working days. Parcels will be discreet, well packaged and tracking number will be provided. After package has been delivered please email me so that I can delete all correspondence.

Many frown upon pictures of domestic inventory so I will take picture of a portion of my domestic inventory and for verification purposes.

I am aware of the questioning process here at Meso to say it in a polite way, of any and all sources and I am no exception to this. I will let my customer service and HGH quality speak for itself.

In short summary I am offering 100iu GMP HGH for $115(introductory price), USA domestic only. International to USA delivery might be available in the near future for certain zip codes. Shipping is a flat $15. I have uploaded a few pictures which should answer several questions including a close-up of the pucks.

email:
opti.hgh@protonmail.com

View attachment 103160 View attachment 103161 View attachment 103162 View attachment 103163 View attachment 103164 View attachment 103165 View attachment 103166
Damn I wish I would got in on this promotion!!!
$115 a kit!

I am new to the Gh game, So are you very happy with these IGF readings? Or is this like "well not a bad reading but i expected a higher one"?

These are higher than my other testing at the same dose with other brands. Week 13 I will move to pharma grade and see the difference

Are you still lethargic bro? Sleeping like crazy all day lol?
I’m asking because since your levels are going down somewhat, I’m curious if being lethargic has gone down as well?

It comes and goes. The other day was real bad today just didn’t want to get outa bed.

I’m wondering if my high baseline numbers had a role in some of the first test as well.

I'm on day 7 of 4UI split Morning and before bed.

My baseline before I restarted TRT: 196.

After 3 months of 250mcg (each) Ipamorelin/Sermorelin: 236.

I don't think those peptides were doing anything. 400mg testE / week and 1000mcg HCG (250mcg eod) has me at 4995 total.

Yes I have very high SHBG, thanks genetics. I forgot to include free test and SHBG in my bloodwork... oops.

The test alone probably bumped up my IGF-1.

Will be pulling new labs in a few weeks.

Contrary to most people's experiences my sleep has been shit BUT my deep sleep time has increased quite a bit (I track it with a whoop band). My resting HR is quite a bit higher and I've been sleeping on top of the sheets I'm so warm. If i didn't know better I would think someone slipped tren into my TRT bottle.

I'm on day 7 of 4UI split Morning and before bed.

My baseline before I restarted TRT: 196.

After 3 months of 250mcg (each) Ipamorelin/Sermorelin: 236.

I don't think those peptides were doing anything. 400mg testE / week and 1000mcg HCG (250mcg eod) has me at 4995 total.

Yes I have very high SHBG, thanks genetics. I forgot to include free test and SHBG in my bloodwork... oops.

The test alone probably bumped up my IGF-1.

Will be pulling new labs in a few weeks.

Contrary to most people's experiences my sleep has been shit BUT my deep sleep time has increased quite a bit (I track it with a whoop band). My resting HR is quite a bit higher and I've been sleeping on top of the sheets I'm so warm. If i didn't know better I would think someone slipped tren into my TRT bottle.

Have you pulled baseline IGF numbers?

Baseline IGF-1: 196 (pre-trt in early feb)
After 4 months of 250mcg Ipamorelin & 250mcg Sermorelin twice daily: 236

The 236 was last week before I started HGH but using the peptides.

Baseline IGF-1: 196 (pre-trt in early feb)
After 4 months of 250mcg Ipamorelin & 250mcg Sermorelin: 236 (last week)

Okay I was a little confused cause you also brought up your test numbers

I thought your test numbers were 196 baseline

That’s actually a GREAT IGF 1 baseline though. I’m not informed on lpamorelin or sermorelin

Okay I was a little confused cause you also brought up your test numbers

I thought your test numbers were 196 baseline

That’s actually a GREAT IGF 1 baseline though. I’m not informed on lpamorelin or sermorelin

Yah sorry I figured my post might cause confusion. I brought up the Total T numbers because I've read test supplementation can raise IGF 1 itself. Was trying to point out that I don't think the peptides did much for me... and it was running me $500/mo prescribed.